Reviews for The Love That Would Save the World
amazing Person chapter 34 . 8/13/2013
I loved the story - but I found the it about Evan a bit rushed
Bellanu421 chapter 7 . 6/20/2013
Lily is being an absolute idiot!
riegert8 chapter 34 . 12/2/2010
This is a good story, I don't really care for James & Lily story's. But most story I see about James & Lily is that they abandon Harry, and they live in hiding till a later date.

I don't like Shannyn in this story, Shannyn was suppose to be in love Sirius and she believe that he would betray his best friend. So that leave the question what did Sirius do that prove to Shannyn that he would do something so evil, I could understand why she hide that Sirius was going to be a father but at the same time it seem like a selfish choice to make. I don't think that Shannyn would ever try to find Harry unless two things happen, one Voldemort is gone and two her son talk her into it. I doubt that Harry and Evan would have an lot of memory of their lost parents, For Harry he was very young when he parents was killed. Evan never meet his father so Sirius has no impact on his life, Sure his mother told him about his father but that not memory's but just story's about someone he never meet.

This was the only Harry Potter story I have not read of yours, so I decide to read it just in case this is my last chance. I just don't like how you make the Veela look in your story "Harry Potter and the Siren's song", So it bring into mind that Bill is taken a big chance for he won't know if Fleur get pregnant if it's his child or someone else that she sleeping with.
kiwifan13 chapter 34 . 10/22/2010
Awesome story, like all of your others :) I found this while looking for a fic I hadn't read before, and am very glad I found it. I liked the ending with Shannyn and Evan. kutgw )
kirstismiles13 chapter 2 . 8/1/2010
James Potter was a seeker, not a chaser.
BeckyBoo12221 chapter 17 . 2/23/2010
Hi,

Great story so far i have an idea on how to give Remus a girlfriend but its not very nice, he could have one but she dies cause of the fullmoon thats why he doesn't want Tonks to get close, anyway your choice again great story and don't let what mean people say get you down. You Rock kep it up.

Bye

-Becky
Fe Yries chapter 34 . 1/31/2010
I've read all of your HP fanfics and I love all of them! Please continue writing; your stories have excellent grammar and well planned plot lines. I especially enjoyed this L/J fic - I usually don't read until their deaths because it makes me cry so much, but your story captivated me. Update your H/G fics! :)
XritaskeeterhatersX chapter 34 . 1/15/2010
Brilliant! I adore the ending, I love that you made them meet. :D:D I enjoyed reading all of this story :):)
Mika Tenoh chapter 34 . 1/8/2010
Aw what and endding, I cried when the boys got to meet.
lassadae chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
I would just like to say that so far your writing is absolutely amazing. I've read a lot of Lily James fanfics, but this is by far the best that I've ever read. I love how you are so descriptive. Most authors only write one-line paragraphs, but your paragraphs are long and flowing. Please never stop writing!
Sephira Lysa chapter 34 . 4/16/2008
OMg..i started crying..im NOT even kidding. the end was so sweet. im so sad its over though :( but ur awesome, thank u for the wonderful story. hope to read more HP fanfics of urs in the future!

Love,

Sephira
The Soul of Writing chapter 34 . 4/16/2008
i don't review very often unless I LOVE it an so here is goes...I LOVE IT! ESPEIALY THE WAY YOU ENDED IT! OMG! AMAZING! D
4BlOnDiE4 chapter 34 . 4/3/2008
That was an interesting ending..

But I wish that it was longer..

Good job none the less!
Rider Arya Svit-kona chapter 34 . 3/30/2008
It's good, I think it's a little rushed, but it's good. I can't wait to see what you come up with next!

Arya
Stickman-sam chapter 12 . 3/30/2008
Brilliant story so far. Very sad that I cannot read more since I have to go to sleep .

Looking forward to finishing the rest of the story!