Reviews for Wolf Game
#Adreau
That is their ship name xD
YEEEES I KNEW IT! SHE IS A VAMPIRE! *does the Macarena*
*pushes up glasses* If I didn't know any better, I would say that this new 'DADA professor' could be a vampire. Wait, I don't wear glasses!
*chucks away glasses*
I look forward to continuing this story. •_•
Sad Guest chapter 15 . 9/20/2016
I read all 14 chapters in one day, and when it didn't continued... I died inwardly. Please update! Please! I'm not trying to sound pushy, but I have to know what happens to Remus now that Greyback is after him!
azul-ora chapter 8 . 2/29/2016
Ok can I cry now? Seriously, this is SO GOOD 3
Moon's Secret Dream chapter 15 . 12/21/2011
Are you ever going to update?

This is a really good story, you have to continue it!

You can't just leave it hanging, PLEASE UPDATE!

It's been at least 4 years that's too long T-T
Child of Dreams chapter 15 . 10/22/2011
Pleeeeeaaaaase post Chapter 16 really soon!

I want to find out why Remus is avoiding Harry!

Please, please, !
Child of Dreams chapter 5 . 10/22/2011
Well, since Remus is a werewolf,

I've always seen his eyes as amber,

no matter what form he's in.

And the silver dagger won't kill Remus, will it?

Because I kind of have a crush on him.
xkelbix chapter 2 . 11/8/2010
ok im not sure how many times ive reviewed n im sry if im repeating myself but this story is sooo amazing! u hav to update soon! its in the top 3 of my most fav stories! possibly no 1!
xkelbix chapter 15 . 7/30/2010
HI there, i really love this story, and to be honest, prefer it to the original. I too am one of those girls who loves to torture their fav character, thats just the way i am XD anyway, i was wondering if you were going o be updating this story. i know its been a long time since you were writing it but i just ove it so much, its one of my most favs on fanficion. Please i will love you forever if you update this story :)
Dinky Dau chapter 15 . 7/26/2010
Read your fic ages ago... Lost it and refound it today!

I still love it and (probable against all odds) still hope you will continue it someday! *does puppy dog eyes*
xkelbix chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
this story is amazing, i was close to tears reading it, it was tht fantastic :)

good job mate.

i love ur wee comments at the end of the chapters, they make me laugh hehe.

can't wait til ur update
JamieGlasgow4 chapter 3 . 1/31/2008
"How about the fact that she seems to be perfect at just about everything, almost as though she's had hundreds of years of experience?"

..that was the best explaination for behaviors of OCs I've ever heard, though it probably wasn't your intention. Maybe authors with outrageous Mary Sues should try to justify their 'perfect' character with that, huh?

Also, I bow to you for your ability to keep all the characters in character. In fact, I think you've actually developed some of their personality! And I know that because this is actually the 3rd time reading this fic.

And lastly.. Please, PLEASE update! Thanks.0
momy chapter 15 . 8/11/2007
ok,hope you update soon)
DecemberDrops chapter 15 . 4/9/2007
I, as well, have a painful truth: I will no longer be reviewing, because I've made a promise to read no mroe fanfiction before Deathly Hallows is in bookstores. I've also stopped visiting fan sites. I just want to feel the way I did about Harry Potter when it was a special story to me, without all the media. I'm really sorry, and good luck!