Reviews for A Sad Moment with Powerful Tears
:')
High Functioning Trekkie chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Awwwwwwwwww! Love this story. . . thx
IWannaLightsaber chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
I am crying right now. I feel like bawling with relief and that overwhelming feeling that-its-gonna-be-alrightness. That story was amazing and so inspirational! Such a rewarding emotional roller-coaster ride. I love it so much. Thank you- I know this sounds kinda weird, but you just made my day. This is so much more than and Anakin/Padme story - it's a story of the eternal strength of true love and of how love will bear you safely and triumphantly through the worst. Thank you.

Your overly emotioal fan,

IWannaLightsaber

P.S. Thank you for not just making the holo-news have been faulty and incorrect. It made the story so much more powerful to have Padme's tears and grief bring him back from the dead.
jedigal125 chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
good story :)
Concerned chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
This is the worst thing I have ever read.

Seriously.

Magic necromantic tears? This is STAR WARS, not a pre-pubescent Disney flick! George Lucas would be ashamed to have this kind of idiotic garbage written in tribute to his masterpiece.
Mathematica chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Woah I saw all your reviews in my inbox and I had a minor spazattack of joy. Thank you for all your kind words and I will certainly take a look at some more of your stories when it's not midnight and when I haven't just returned from the football :D

(Yes, as you can guess, I'm English.)

I loved the whole idea of this piece - because I do believe that there would have been a lot of false reports about Anakin's death between AOTC and ROTS, and I don't think that I've ever seen a fic that actually speculates on one of them ...

Just a few points about this though:

* I know it seems like it in the movie (grr, Lucas), but Padmé is an inherently strong woman. Even if Anakin HAD died, she would have had to continue working in the Senate - she wouldn't be the sort of woman just to lie about and mope. BUT I loved the whole thing about "holding together a crumbling Senate", because that line is so true, and it's JUST like her to realise that, yet to continue fighting for it.

* The ending was ... please, even Yoda wouldn't just agree to change the Code like that, even if it IS for Anakin. In addition, Anakin wouldn't have been able to recover from such fatal injuries in only three days, even if Padmé's tears DID magically manage to heal him (unlikely). It's a great story idea, no doubt about that, but the ending is slightly Mary-Sueish/unrealistic.

* You should possibly expand this idea as a long chapter fic? You know, Padmé thinks Anakin is dead, Obi-Wan thinks that Anakin is dead, revelations, finding out about the marriage, ANGST ANGST ANGST (ahem. yes.)

Well done for writing this, you did a good job :D

Thank you for reviewing my work!

-Mathematica
Emse chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
That was fantastic. A little at the end was unclear but overall awesome. ily.
mjjm chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
awesome story
Mari Knickerbocker chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
it was a sweet little oneshot, well done
indianavader chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
This is a great little story! Quite good. Are you going to finish the Path Overflowing with Tears?
Obsessed-Language-Freak chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
That was beautiful. I cna actually see this as a full length story but it works just as well as a oneshot! Wonderful. :D
x Rajah x chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
Augh! I loved that so much! But I wonder if ROTS would play out the same if this happened...
QueenNaberrie chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
Aww. How sweet. It was heartbreaking when Padme thought that Anakin was really dead, and it appears that he really was. But it was their love for one another that saved his life. And because of that, the Council has agreed to make an exception in their case. That they can remained married. Also, perhaps, they are reconsidering that part of the code altogether.

Are you going to make this into an full-length story? I could so see this as a full-length story.

QN :)
DrBeat chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
That was really good! I was expecting it to the the classic (but neverless good) ANakin is presumed dead and shows up ad Padme's apartment and comforts her. I thought this until the Padme's tears thing. Great story and I would love to see more like it!
Flash Wonder Cat chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
uhh this is so un-starwars-ie well the ending wit the tears and shit. the first part was opkay but the ending sucks ass