Reviews for Wasteland Flame Below
TangledAria chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
Wow. That was really, um. I'm speechless at what a great story this was. At the beginning, it was a real punch to the gut and you think, well, that's that. And I have to say I *really* didn't see what was coming next. It's a great story, especially one that carries you and doesn't let you go until the end. I really loved it!
burnmedown chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
Ouch...raw and aching but still beautifully written.
AquarianNightSky chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
Wow... I'm speechless
spootycup chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
no way that is the end! does sam kill him? does he kill sam.. come on epilogue is needed...
carocali chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
What an absolute thrill to see a story from you! I know I'm always in for a great ride when your name pops up.

I cannot even tell you how amazed, impressed and saddened I am by this piece. I think the way you portrayed Dean's loss is exactly what would happen, but the twist of Sam still becoming the demon regardless of his physical self being destroyed is so incredibly powerful. I guess if we are fated to something, it truly is meant to be.

The ending when Dean is so desperate for Sam to remember him, and Sam being nothing but a shell (as Dean was for all those years previous) is so poignant and heartbreaking.

I know that AU isn't everyone's bag, but I've got to tell you, you do it better than any author I've read on this board. Simply, absolutely fabulous!

;D

Caroline
MollybyGolly chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
ah! no! not dean! ergh...good, no, fabulous story.
JazzyIrish chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
Welcome back, I missed your writing so much. And this tragic fic is one hell of a comeback. It is so devastatingly heartbreaking. When you described Dean's shock, his grief, his anguish, I just fell apart over here. It wracked my very soul. I have to admit that I didn't see the end coming. I had a feeling that it wouldn't end well for Dean, but oh God. A tragedy of epic proportions.

You write Dean's emotions like no one else on this site. Your talent is just amazing. Hope we don't have to wait so long for your next fic. Thanks for sharing this with us. I'm still in shock... Until next time...
scatteredbrains chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
Oh I missed you so much! I am SO glad you're writing again! Woot! Love your stories even though most of them make me cry lol. I totally knew it was Sam, it just had to be. There really is no happy ending for the Winchesters. *sniff* Nevertheless, GREAT JOB! :D
Nightarcher210 chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
No! Oh, God that hurt. That hurt so much. I'm crying right now-have been since Sammy was shot. And my heart aches for Dean. He tried so hard and still lost him... and he couldn't even join him again in the end. Neither of them deserved that. He was so broken, and the other hunters just left him alone. They were calm and collected and let him hear his own brother die. And they let him go! They should've put the gun to his head, too! Arrgh!

Sorry. This was really good. I mean insanely good. Devastatingly sad, but still really good. The characters were all so human that it hurt. It just makes me want to hit something... I should stop now. God, you write so well. It makes me forget that they're still "alive." Every single time.