Reviews for What Time Takes
kaji13 chapter 18 . 4/11
This left me with a smile on my face. I enjoyed it so immensely! I don't think I mentioned it in my previous chapter reviews, but I think my favorite bits of this story were Envy and Scar - these two characters are so often the villains or used as threats in which Ed has to come save the day (and the girl). This was so new and fresh, a completely different way of spinning their characters that still felt really natural. I could really say that about your portrayal of all the characters though.

Bravo!
kaji13 chapter 17 . 4/11
awww that was just perfect
kaji13 chapter 16 . 4/11
I'm glad that you didn't end the story right after the war ended...the story of Winry (and Riza and everyone else) and her scars and memories and trying to heal from them is really wonderful to read. I'm particularly glad that you included some Al/Winry in this chapter
kaji13 chapter 13 . 4/10
...why do I feel like it's not over yet?

Just want to say again that I love this story!
kaji13 chapter 12 . 4/10
Well duh indeed! That was an intense chapter...I think the brothers must still be in shock or something because they're handling Winry nearly dying a lot better than I thought they would
kaji13 chapter 10 . 4/9
You're making me feel like the story is almost done, but there's still 8 more chapters! What's going to happen?

I loved this chapter. It's so important to heal, so important to have people who will help :)
kaji13 chapter 7 . 4/9
This was absolutely heartbreaking
kaji13 chapter 6 . 4/9
I KNEW IT! Since the convo about the 18th angel, I thought it might be Winry!

This is just great!
kaji13 chapter 5 . 4/7
This story is so good. It's so different from what I'm used to reading, so original. It's taking me a while to come around to this version of Winry, but it's definitely captured my attention! You've brought together a lot of characters and interactions that should be really unnatural and somehow made them work - well done!
G.f chapter 18 . 2/18
Awesome, best plot ever! :)
lilythemastoria chapter 1 . 2/7
This has to be my most favorite story ever in the Fullmetal Alchemist fandom. The FEELS...
Tenma Ryuhara chapter 18 . 3/30/2013
Good nuf said lol.
huinsutt99 chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Great first chapter. This fic is darker than what I usually read, but mostly I'm thrilled to finally find good FMA fanfiction.
Souljumper chapter 18 . 8/5/2012
I loved this. I really, really loved it.

From the characterizations to the aftermath of the war and to the internal thoughts, it was perfect. It just felt so real, like this was exactly how it was supposed to turn out.

Winry seemed to be a bit of Mary-Sue at first, but then you added in all of this backstory, and it was brilliant. She became a flawed character, granted, a very obviously flawed one, but flawed nonetheless.

You should be intensely proud of this story. It is the best Fullmetal Alchemist fic I've read, and it made me cry.
Sofipitch chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
On your profile you said that there are two drawings that go along with this fic. Could you provide a link? I'd like to see them.