Reviews for What Time Takes
This was absolutely incredible! So well written and beautiful to read - LOVED THIs
Liuid chapter 18 . 4/6
Somehow some way this story made me not hate envy. Incredible. I've always liked Scar though, so you don't get kudos for making Scar cool
Liuid chapter 6 . 4/6
Honestly saw this one coming. Angel 18? Winry somehow super OP? Right when they mentioned the angel, it be winry
ElainaMarie chapter 10 . 6/8/2017
As someone who has been through what winry has, i seriously appreciate you writing this scene between her and riza. I wish i had someone to give me that advice back then.
Lillianwilsurviv chapter 2 . 6/6/2017
I FREAKIN NEW IT!
Lillianwilsurviv chapter 1 . 6/6/2017
I wanna make a guess now and say that winry is gonna be the commander of the people of rush valley. Let it be known, i knew it in the first hapter (i reaaaaally hope im right)
AutomailSucker chapter 18 . 4/21/2017
I'm not used at leaving reviews for old fics. But hell! This is the best fma fic I've read until now. I don't know if you will read this but... thank you for writing this.
Congrats!
tetraforce theory chapter 18 . 4/2/2017
I'm only a decade late, but this was fantastic.
lucy chapter 18 . 2/24/2017
I thouroughly enjoyed this fic.. It was too good seeing this strong version of Winry!
Its true. U did create something special with this fic..
thank u soo much!
Vhosek chapter 18 . 2/3/2016
This is truly one amazing story! The characters were just incredible and I couldn't stop reading until the end! Thank you!
DarkenedStar chapter 18 . 10/1/2015
Absolutely beautiful story... thank you so much for sharing it with us! .
ellared14 chapter 18 . 9/16/2015
I was crying at the end, I was just so happy with this story and how the plot was written. This is one one the best story I have read.
Sera chapter 13 . 2/17/2015
I like the idea and plot of this story. Idk if you still read reviews for this particular story, but I'm impressed at the idea of winry's story. On the other side, i gotta say theres a lack of character development in Ed's part, considering he's around her all the time, also he's the main character of this story so i think it would be logical to place his character as the important ones. And i think ed and al doesnt have that much of a role in this story :/ as they only stroll around following winry.
Winry is interesting and all, but sometimes the reaction of al and ed is the only thing thats been around winry
I like the way you describe every other aspects but you should try paying more attention to other characters crucial to the story too/
That's all: no offense just some input
KuroKanashimi chapter 18 . 12/29/2014
Horrid story. But if you like mary stu's. Read this.
KuroKanashimi chapter 17 . 12/29/2014
Winry sounds atrocious to look. Good thing you limit ed emotion and make him a bitch most of the time. It's a wonder why envy was so up to f her if she was scared like this.

How does edward love her? He admires her. BIG DIFF! He loved younger winry. Not this scared up, used warrior mary stu winry.