Reviews for Tough Old Broads and Talking Dogs
clawx2 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
i always did wonder why no one ever told June, jump kicks weren't a good idea, they leave you so open to attack. I liked your story :)
tabby-tiger-demon chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Fantastic last line, Xander would be so Jealous!
Saffygirl chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Lol, awesome fic!
bg20161 chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
Wow I have actually watched both shows and their similarities have never struck me before. Anyway this was good and can certainly be the basis of a larger story.
AresStar chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
i think this story can be expanded abit, if not then again crossover would certainly be interesting.
B Oots chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
This is a very funny story. I hope you write more of them.

I also look forward to reading more of your stories in the future.
gosullivan chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
Total. Word. There should be more crossovers.
Cylon One chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
My first reading of a Buffy/Juniper crossover was a real treat. This is one of the coolest things I've ever read. I wish there were more crossovers out there like this one. I think you'd do pretty good if you ever make another Buffy/Juniper crossover story aside from this one.
Rain Urameshi chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
*cracks up at the last line of the story* That was worth the read! _; Don't get me wrong; this is a great read on it's own, but that final line... DAMN, that made it so much better.

And you're right-the two shows ARE a lot alike. O.o; Never thought about it until now...
anon chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
June's show was meant to be a buffy meets the simpsons kind of thing and you're right. Thank you for the cool fic.
1alphanumeric1 chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
I liked it. I agree with you on that about the shows. I tried to to do one myself but couldn'r get it just right.
bookwormtrucker chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
I've never seen the Juniper Lee stories or read anything quite like it. I have to say, well done. It's concise, snappy and very funny, particularly the punch line.
Mutsunokami chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
"Your dog owes me money." ROFLOL! You are my new favorite author.
rankokun alpha chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
please write a sequel just where buffy has to tell xander she said your dog owes me money! keep up the awesome writing!