Reviews for Toe Tapping Fun
Kagome1514 chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
I was laughing so hard throughout this! Thank you!

By the way, the opera is called 'Le Nozze di Figaro'. :)
MrsFell chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Oh my goodness! I love it so much! You were fantastic in writing this. I could totally picture Michael Crawford as Hannibal! )
Beautiful Blood Red Roses chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
You know it's a good story when a reader keeps coming back now and then to read it again. Well done! You've got the characterization for Lecter spot-on, in my opinion!
sandy.morganlopez chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
i totally enjoyed this version! i cracked up at his horror over being the inspiration of a musical. lol
Speakfire chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Words truly escape me. Awesome story. Hilarious. "Hannibal! The Musical." indeed...
FelineGrace chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
I laughed so hard that I cried. This was hilarious! Wowie wow WOW! _
Shonn chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
You are the only person who could get me to read and then to love a iSilence of the Lambs/i story. Bravo.

i"There was an exclamation point in there somewhere, Agent Starling," he snarled. "Do not lie to me. I heard it."/i - That is genius. Genius I tell you!
Lady Avotil chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Hi!_

I could really imagine the way the Good Doctor looked as Clarice revealed more and more of the musical to him. Great job on writing this!_

Thank you for this great fanfic! It's defintiely going onto my favorites list._
Rain on your Back chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Some serious humor material here, I must say. Brilliant piece.
Pferdlover chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Omg I absolutely love it! I laughed so hard I cried!
Pferdlover chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Omg I absolutely love it! I laughed so hard I cried!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Oh my! "you must love me" for making this! (pun intended)
jags chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Oh my gosh! I made the mistake of reading this at work and seriously considered running outside to laugh my ass off! I usually don't bother with funny Hannibal stories but this was just what I needed today, thank you! You should consider a sequel, though I've no idea how you could top yourself. Bravo!
IamthePhantomoftheOpera chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
oh dear God...i just practically died laughing...oh God..."Hannibal! The Musical" WITH AN EXCLAMATION POINT! ! ! yes, that would have worked much better than this whole jail-cell-moving-thingy they had going. oh God...hmm...Michael Crawford as Dr. Lecter...that would be interesting...he does make a good (the best) Phantom, so who knows? :) oh God, though, HILARIOUS! ! !
SerceZGazety chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
This is the best SotL piece of fanfiction I've ever read. It's hilarious and Hannibal is a perfect himself! I loved every word.