Reviews for Secret Life
Mel1987 chapter 17 . 3/14/2010
Such an amazing story...I'm really looking forward to finally reading the next chapter...the despair that is had by draco is very realistic, and the love and companionship of those that have been friends, true friends, with draco and hermione is amazing...I sincerely hope that the next chapter is up soon because i am looking forward to finding out if and when Hermione is found!
darkprince chapter 17 . 2/24/2010
This story is great! I love it! I love the cute and fluffly moments but the main story is also very interesting. Please keep writing!
Anois chapter 16 . 2/14/2010
If you've abandoned this story please indicate this in the summary.

Again I was unable to add this to the last chapter of the story due to site restrictions.
ladytechnicolor chapter 16 . 1/27/2010
Are you not finishing this? :(

Ahh, it's very sad, no? Please continue! Pwetty pwease?
vamptwilightharrypotterfanever chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
I loved this chapter.
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 17 . 12/20/2009
AWESOME story! Please continue it, even though it's been 2.5 years. PLEASE? Great writing and plot development!
Sensei Enileme chapter 17 . 12/10/2009
Well, I suscribe to the alerts just in case one day you continue the story. But it doesn't seem as if you will as it's been a long time.

Anyway, the story is good. Usually I don't put in my favorites unfinished stories.

I am really curious about what happened to Hermione. Also I kind of understand she didn't tell Harry and Ron about her married life. Scared of their reaction, of rejection. And did not want to worry them. Then she was in too deep. I guess she should have told them before the wedding. But she lost a lot of guilt when they just thought her being fat when she was pregnant.

I also like how Harry remembers things that could have point the fact that he didn't as much about her as he thougt (like no books in her flat)
myriammar chapter 17 . 11/14/2009
Your story is awesome i swear!
LauraliBlack chapter 17 . 11/7/2009
Wonderful story! Extremely well written! Please keep it up!
voldyismyfather chapter 16 . 10/26/2009
i love it please update

i want them to find hermione xx
Kenwick chapter 17 . 9/27/2009
i really like this story, and i hope you give some thought to continueing with it again.
ladytechnicolor chapter 17 . 9/20/2009
Oh, pray tell - you ARE continuing, right?

Please! This is a great story!
mrsnewmans12 chapter 17 . 9/14/2009
oh my gosh, i absolutely love your story. You are an awesome writer and I can NOT wait until the next chapter! Update soon, please!
erikagiggles chapter 17 . 8/22/2009
i recently discovered this story & i absolutely love it!

i noticed you haven't updated for a while & was wondering if you were planning on finishing it.
DragonsSexyMistress chapter 17 . 8/20/2009
I know that it has been awhile since you updated. Please oh please update soon. I think I know who took Hermione. I can't wait to see what happens next.
1,084 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »