Reviews for Secret Life
silver chapter 17 . 6/4/2015
Someone told me to read this and i see that it is very promising and I'm worried that I'm going to fall in with this really quickly.. read a bit on it and I think I'm hooked.. still gonna read it though..
Cringo chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
I'm so sad your not going to finish this story. It is one of my favorites and I always read it again and again hoping one day it would be completed. :(
whatweareafreaidof chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
I hope someone show hermonie how wrong she is. She got Married had kids all without tell Ron and harry. She the one in the wrong
JAX001993 chapter 17 . 4/2/2015
Really like this story! Update soon!
Lady Gothitelle chapter 17 . 1/30/2015
This probably one the best written fan fics I've read I'm actually sad you abandoned this story. Thier romance is almost very vivid to imagine and how they are about thier kid is spot on for loving couple. Please reconsider this story deserves an ending .
PrincessFoxy chapter 17 . 1/2/2015
...oh noooooo please don't stop here! We need to know Hermione will be found and be reunited with her family. Gosh Draco's sadness is killing me. You NEED to finish the story, pretty please!
Dont delete it chapter 16 . 12/19/2014
Don't delete it, please it is a very good story, send it to me instead, Because i would like to read it again
Vio chapter 15 . 12/6/2014
What made my heart melt was when Rowena said frogkey. It was very cute and touching at the same time.
AshLiz chapter 17 . 11/18/2014
I really love this story I hope you continue
miihc chapter 2 . 11/18/2014
Come baaaaaaaack! Please don't delete this fic! And pleas, write it again ! Such a perfect story, and writing and everything !
khushi.avril chapter 17 . 8/23/2014
i was horrified when i saw abandoned i loved this story so much could somebody adopt this story and continue i loved this fic
miihc chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
So, I was there looking through my favourites and then I see [ABANDONED] on this fic. Girl, i almost cried...and I was like WHAAAAT? THIS CANT BE TRUE. .
Ok, deep inside I knew this was abandoned but to see that on the summary... it broke my heart, because now I don't have hope that I will see the end of this fic.
Just... Give us an end. I wish I could read the last chapters, I wish I could know what that big law is about, who kidnapped hermione, what would be her reaction when she met Harry and Ron again... And Draco, and the little boy that she is carrying, and rowena... And everything else.
If you really aren't coming back to finish this ( which is very very cruel) just give us some end.
Hope you read this.
Nina chapter 17 . 8/9/2014
It has been seven years, and I know this story has been abandoned. Yet, could you spare the curiosity of your readers and tell us if Hermione got rescued? Tell us that Hermione, the child that she is bearing, Draco and Rowena live happily ever after.
It would mean so much if we get an answer.
Thank you for such a lovely story. I dunno if you will have the energy to continue this story, but an spoiler ending will be suffice.
Cookie Seller On The Dark Side chapter 2 . 7/16/2014
Crookshanks and Buck wrestling- now THAT'S a sight I wanna see
RossomelyAusllyR5 chapter 17 . 7/14/2014
Fourth story not finished but I am holding out hope that you will update again and finish the stories. Please update soon. I would love to read how they find hermione.
1,082 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »