Reviews for Secret Life
Update, please.
Guest chapter 17 . 6/6/2014
Please update :(
weasleyey chapter 17 . 6/3/2014
AAH What happened? This is such a good story and it hasn't been updated in 6 years! Please change that, it'd be the perfect summer gift.
Beccax95 chapter 17 . 5/23/2014
Please update this story it's really good.
Calimocho chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Re-read this ff. I wish I could convince you finish the ffs you have stated...
You have a great way of writing and developing the characters into your own.
Hope things are going well and someday you'll start writing again.
- Liz
Ps. Used to be ebee04
miihc chapter 16 . 3/31/2014
Ok, so im here again, logged this time hehe (on this chapter cause i cant review the last one since ive already done it haha)
i really hope that you still check you fanfic email or see these reviews another way, otherwise i may be trying to get you back in vain hahaha
please come back, you said this should be a 21-23 chapters fic, its so close to the end !Please dont abandon it ! (well, it may be abandon cause its been over 5 years, but hey, who is counting? haha)
really hoping that you update it again soon.
kisses
Miihc chapter 17 . 3/17/2014
This should be like the 6 time I've re-read this fic ! I'm so curious to know what the boys wil do. I know it's been more than 5 years but please come back ! I'm pretty sure all of us reader will be thrilled to read another chapter. Your writing is amazing, it really makes me feel like I'm inside the story, I've cried and laugh with this story. Please please come back to us. Hope to see your story on top of my updates list. Bye
bfan chapter 17 . 3/1/2014
Its been mang years but pls pls pls consider continuing the fi best i have ever read of pls consider wriring again
Miihc chapter 17 . 2/13/2014
Where are you ? I just cant wait to read the rest ! You know, Ive re read this story like 5 times already. I just cant stop ! You are such a wonderful writer. I really wanna see what the guys are gonna do na know what happened to hermione. Please come Back ! Im pretty sure im Not the only one who Will be very happy of you uptadate !
amy cripps chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
love
Litobee chapter 17 . 1/29/2014
Wow...I am really hoping that you will update soon...this is one of the best Hermione and Draco fanfic I've ever read, I really hope you finish this fanfic..please?
Sam chapter 17 . 1/25/2014
This is hands down the best fan fiction I've ever read. I have read hundreds of dramiones, but nothing compares to the way you portray them, and little Rowena's character is too cute! I love that Harry (and Ron) are finally getting their act together and accepting Draco and Hermiones relationship. I also love how close everyone is and how out of the loop Harry and Ron are, it's quite amusing and a very unique story plot. I realize you haven't updated in years but I would love to find out what happened to Hermione and see her in the arms of Draco and Winnie, and not just as a flashback. Please please consider finishing this fic! I will be ever waiting. Once again, your writing is amazing and I can't wait to read more!
miihc chapter 17 . 1/11/2014
I must say that this is such an amazing love story ! Rowena is so cute and Draco and hermione's story is so romantic ! I must say I couldn't stop reading it. Ok, i know It's been over five years but please come back ! I really want to know what happened to hermione and see what the boys are gonna do. Hope to see this story updated on my favourites list!
Xoxo
Beezus chapter 17 . 1/11/2014
Great work! Looking forward for the next chaps! Kudos!
Guest chapter 17 . 1/10/2014
hi, I love this story and reguarly check to see if its finished. Can you pretty please finish the story? I really like your portrayal of the characters, and Rowena is adorable. Please please please?
thank you for your writting efforts :)
1,066 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »