Reviews for Secret Life
miihc chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
So, I was there looking through my favourites and then I see [ABANDONED] on this fic. Girl, i almost cried...and I was like WHAAAAT? THIS CANT BE TRUE. .
Ok, deep inside I knew this was abandoned but to see that on the summary... it broke my heart, because now I don't have hope that I will see the end of this fic.
Just... Give us an end. I wish I could read the last chapters, I wish I could know what that big law is about, who kidnapped hermione, what would be her reaction when she met Harry and Ron again... And Draco, and the little boy that she is carrying, and rowena... And everything else.
If you really aren't coming back to finish this ( which is very very cruel) just give us some end.
Hope you read this.
Xoxo
Nina chapter 17 . 8/9/2014
It has been seven years, and I know this story has been abandoned. Yet, could you spare the curiosity of your readers and tell us if Hermione got rescued? Tell us that Hermione, the child that she is bearing, Draco and Rowena live happily ever after.
It would mean so much if we get an answer.
Thank you for such a lovely story. I dunno if you will have the energy to continue this story, but an spoiler ending will be suffice.
Cookie Seller On The Dark Side chapter 2 . 7/16/2014
Crookshanks and Buck wrestling- now THAT'S a sight I wanna see
RossomelyAusllyR5 chapter 17 . 7/14/2014
Fourth story not finished but I am holding out hope that you will update again and finish the stories. Please update soon. I would love to read how they find hermione.
RX chapter 17 . 7/14/2014
Hi.
Have you given up on this story and abandoned it? Because I really love it, I have been checking periodically for years to see if there's been an update.

I hope you'll post a new chapter soon.
Much love.
RayningRoses chapter 16 . 7/12/2014
Update, please.
Guest chapter 17 . 6/6/2014
Please update :(
weasleyey chapter 17 . 6/3/2014
AAH What happened? This is such a good story and it hasn't been updated in 6 years! Please change that, it'd be the perfect summer gift.
Beccax95 chapter 17 . 5/23/2014
Please update this story it's really good.
Calimocho chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Re-read this ff. I wish I could convince you finish the ffs you have stated...
You have a great way of writing and developing the characters into your own.
Hope things are going well and someday you'll start writing again.
- Liz
Ps. Used to be ebee04
miihc chapter 16 . 3/31/2014
Ok, so im here again, logged this time hehe (on this chapter cause i cant review the last one since ive already done it haha)
i really hope that you still check you fanfic email or see these reviews another way, otherwise i may be trying to get you back in vain hahaha
please come back, you said this should be a 21-23 chapters fic, its so close to the end !Please dont abandon it ! (well, it may be abandon cause its been over 5 years, but hey, who is counting? haha)
really hoping that you update it again soon.
kisses
Miihc chapter 17 . 3/17/2014
This should be like the 6 time I've re-read this fic ! I'm so curious to know what the boys wil do. I know it's been more than 5 years but please come back ! I'm pretty sure all of us reader will be thrilled to read another chapter. Your writing is amazing, it really makes me feel like I'm inside the story, I've cried and laugh with this story. Please please come back to us. Hope to see your story on top of my updates list. Bye
bfan chapter 17 . 3/1/2014
Its been mang years but pls pls pls consider continuing the fi best i have ever read of pls consider wriring again
Miihc chapter 17 . 2/13/2014
Where are you ? I just cant wait to read the rest ! You know, Ive re read this story like 5 times already. I just cant stop ! You are such a wonderful writer. I really wanna see what the guys are gonna do na know what happened to hermione. Please come Back ! Im pretty sure im Not the only one who Will be very happy of you uptadate !
amy cripps chapter 1 . 2/7/2014