Reviews for Secret Life
miihc chapter 17 . 1/11/2014
I must say that this is such an amazing love story ! Rowena is so cute and Draco and hermione's story is so romantic ! I must say I couldn't stop reading it. Ok, i know It's been over five years but please come back ! I really want to know what happened to hermione and see what the boys are gonna do. Hope to see this story updated on my favourites list!
Xoxo
Beezus chapter 17 . 1/11/2014
Great work! Looking forward for the next chaps! Kudos!
Guest chapter 17 . 1/10/2014
hi, I love this story and reguarly check to see if its finished. Can you pretty please finish the story? I really like your portrayal of the characters, and Rowena is adorable. Please please please?
thank you for your writting efforts :)
Shadow Girl chapter 17 . 1/5/2014
I know it's a long shot, but... will you ever update this story? *Puppy eyes*
Serenity20251 chapter 17 . 11/9/2013
I absolutely love this story it's really well written and I love all the interlude that tell us her life with draco hope to see you update soon keep up the good work
luna144 chapter 5 . 10/9/2013
couldnot resist commenting how well you have done this job...read 5 chapters in one sitting...could not stop myself from temptation of saying BLOODY BRILLIANT after this chapter...even having important test on friday could not stop myself from reading it...YOU ARE AWFULL NOT LETTING ME LEAVE MY LAPTOP TO STUDY & YOUR PLOT CRUEL...HAHAHA...kidding...anxious to read what happen next...THUMBS UP!& GOOD LUCK!
luna144 chapter 2 . 10/9/2013
thumbs up!good job:)
luna144 chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
you did a brilliant job...:) loved reading a for such a good chapter.
alystar11 chapter 17 . 8/30/2013
I just finished reading all 17 Chapters and was shocked when i found that you didn't finish the story! :( You last updated in the year 2007; could you please finish? Please try to update soon! I love Rowena :) I loved all Chapters and would really like seeing Hermione back home and rescued. After reading the last/most recent Chapter I loved seeing Rowena mature and grow older...maybe you could try doing that more? She's always portrayed as the little girl but i lovvveeee when she's trying to help her Daddy or her mom. :D PLEASE Reconsider And Finish The Story. :)
Guest chapter 17 . 8/19/2013
So I think this story is amazing. I read part of it a while ago but stopped because I saw it hadn't been updated for ages. But I read some of your other stories and realised how fantastic an author you are, so decided to come back and read this just because you create amazing stories. And yes I would love to hear how this ends (is it Lucius? ) ) but I just love reading your stories. Thank you )
Animelover6000 chapter 17 . 8/12/2013
Oh Amanda my love I'm sure this is asking a lot considering the years that has pass, but I would greatly appreciate it if a update would happen anytime. I think this is the second story I've read of yours and I absolutely love your style of writing. Your version of Draco and Hermonie always stands up to my standards. I love this and you, hope you update maybe soon. Until then.
Sora-chan Kasugano chapter 17 . 8/7/2013
Plz update hope they find hermione
polkacriss chapter 17 . 7/9/2013
Please update this!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/1/2013
I know its been long since u last updated but i just read d story and i feel lyk i should say this. I think making ron and harry having a lot of faults is kinda much cos i think accordind to the way am following d story i fink hermone and d rest also have their own faults. U might not read this but i just feel i should say this anyway.
Kar-Kar93 chapter 2 . 5/6/2013
I just started this story now, and it's phenomenal! But I'm worried, because by some strike of luck I just realized that this story has never been completed. Just as I realized that it hasn't been updated since 2007. Now here's the dilemma, I REALLY REALLY REALLY (!) wish to read this as it's not only brilliantly written but I love the way you've gone about the plot line and relaying the fact that Harry and Ron know so little about Hermione's life. So I have to ask, is this story ever going to be updated and potentially completed?
In the mean time I'm going to follow the story and await a response, because though I love the story so far I'm afraid to get to the latest chapter at 17 and wallow at a potential cliff hanger.

Sincerely your ever hopeful reader,
Karlene