Reviews for Secret Life
Serenity20251 chapter 17 . 11/9/2013
I absolutely love this story it's really well written and I love all the interlude that tell us her life with draco hope to see you update soon keep up the good work
luna144 chapter 5 . 10/9/2013
couldnot resist commenting how well you have done this job...read 5 chapters in one sitting...could not stop myself from temptation of saying BLOODY BRILLIANT after this chapter...even having important test on friday could not stop myself from reading it...YOU ARE AWFULL NOT LETTING ME LEAVE MY LAPTOP TO STUDY & YOUR PLOT CRUEL...HAHAHA...kidding...anxious to read what happen next...THUMBS UP!& GOOD LUCK!
luna144 chapter 2 . 10/9/2013
thumbs up!good job:)
luna144 chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
you did a brilliant job...:) loved reading a for such a good chapter.
alystar11 chapter 17 . 8/30/2013
I just finished reading all 17 Chapters and was shocked when i found that you didn't finish the story! :( You last updated in the year 2007; could you please finish? Please try to update soon! I love Rowena :) I loved all Chapters and would really like seeing Hermione back home and rescued. After reading the last/most recent Chapter I loved seeing Rowena mature and grow older...maybe you could try doing that more? She's always portrayed as the little girl but i lovvveeee when she's trying to help her Daddy or her mom. :D PLEASE Reconsider And Finish The Story. :)
Guest chapter 17 . 8/19/2013
So I think this story is amazing. I read part of it a while ago but stopped because I saw it hadn't been updated for ages. But I read some of your other stories and realised how fantastic an author you are, so decided to come back and read this just because you create amazing stories. And yes I would love to hear how this ends (is it Lucius? ) ) but I just love reading your stories. Thank you )
Animelover6000 chapter 17 . 8/12/2013
Oh Amanda my love I'm sure this is asking a lot considering the years that has pass, but I would greatly appreciate it if a update would happen anytime. I think this is the second story I've read of yours and I absolutely love your style of writing. Your version of Draco and Hermonie always stands up to my standards. I love this and you, hope you update maybe soon. Until then.
Sora-chan Kasugano chapter 17 . 8/7/2013
Plz update hope they find hermione
polkacriss chapter 17 . 7/9/2013
Please update this!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/1/2013
I know its been long since u last updated but i just read d story and i feel lyk i should say this. I think making ron and harry having a lot of faults is kinda much cos i think accordind to the way am following d story i fink hermone and d rest also have their own faults. U might not read this but i just feel i should say this anyway.
Kar-Kar93 chapter 2 . 5/6/2013
I just started this story now, and it's phenomenal! But I'm worried, because by some strike of luck I just realized that this story has never been completed. Just as I realized that it hasn't been updated since 2007. Now here's the dilemma, I REALLY REALLY REALLY (!) wish to read this as it's not only brilliantly written but I love the way you've gone about the plot line and relaying the fact that Harry and Ron know so little about Hermione's life. So I have to ask, is this story ever going to be updated and potentially completed?
In the mean time I'm going to follow the story and await a response, because though I love the story so far I'm afraid to get to the latest chapter at 17 and wallow at a potential cliff hanger.

Sincerely your ever hopeful reader,
Karlene
fanatic05 chapter 14 . 4/11/2013
This chapter made me cry, fudge!
fanatic05 chapter 12 . 4/11/2013
I mean i understand the fact that everyone wants to protect Draco/Hermione relationship that they've witnessed in all its glory but its getting annoying now. Like before Harry starts questioning Hermione's friends they just POUNCE with this big long essay on how their love is true & stuff. It's getting repetitive. From what i'm reading in Harry's POV he has basically accepted the relationship with all the evidence how could he not? Ron of course is not accepting it he sees it but is not really processing it well or refuses to. But i feel like i know what they are going through. A person they thought were their best friends really just led a whole double life and it feels like betrayal, it's not at all because it's Draco but the fact that she didn't even invite them to her wedding or tell them about it. I mean, i put myself in their position (Harry&Ron) and i would just be so so so sad. I understand that Hermione might be scared of their reaction but the fact that she didn't even have faith in them that kills me...i mean, i don't know. I just really hope when they find Hermione either dead or alive, i hope Harry (most level-headed of the two) talks to her and tells her how terrible it feels. But then again, maybe i'm being dramatic and girly and Harry doesn't even feel the brunt of it as much as i seem to.

Still love the story though
fanatic05 chapter 4 . 4/10/2013
I absolutely love this "I just, I love you," ... "It's a collection of things, and a bunch of moments" !
Guest chapter 16 . 4/2/2013
One note about how only a good friend can find you...not true. Actually, professional actually remove anyone from a case if they are too close to the victim. Doctors don't operate on family members.
The need to "punish" Harry and Ron for their neglect is actually hurting what could be a good mystery.
Frankly, it would be a better story, overall, if you had a twist.. rather then the obvious good/bad/black/white story that is being presented...
1,065 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »