Reviews for Secret Life
Guest chapter 16 . 4/2/2013
One note about how only a good friend can find you...not true. Actually, professional actually remove anyone from a case if they are too close to the victim. Doctors don't operate on family members.
The need to "punish" Harry and Ron for their neglect is actually hurting what could be a good mystery.
Frankly, it would be a better story, overall, if you had a twist.. rather then the obvious good/bad/black/white story that is being presented...
Guest chapter 9 . 4/2/2013
First off I would like to say that really do think you are a good writer...nice turn of phrase, good grammar, good visual settings.
A few issues with your story...
One...Why is Hermione so secretive? It is a bit unusual...typically, if you are moving away from people you simply do so...it isn't really normal to so actively hide things...most people wouldn't go alone with it for long...what would be the point?
Secondly, in-laws do not go so defensive when their kid is missing...they really don't...If you ever look at crime stats, the person most likely to kill you is your husband/long term lover...and I the old saw about "he was such a nice boy,,,I never would have guessed he would kill/hurt/maim/etc...is pretty valid.
I understand the betrayal aspects, but I really think a lighter hand would be more effective..
BuzzLightyear11 chapter 16 . 4/1/2013
Please update! Its been a long time but its a great story that is worth the time
darkfaery15 chapter 17 . 3/6/2013
I love this story, I've actually read most everything you've written, but unfortunately i'm fairly pants at posting reviews. Having become a bit serious about posting on here myself, however, I've realized how annoying it is to have people not review, so here goes :) . Your character development is wonderful; your writing is wonderful as well. In this particular story I sometimes felt that Draco didn't show any signs of his old characterization from Rowling's books...not that it was any great loss for the most part. The raw emotion your characters portray is so honest and stark and realistic as well, given that such situations tend to bring out people's true selves.
Frulula chapter 17 . 3/3/2013
Oh man did you mean leave us at a cliff hanger! Please, please, please finish this story!
Anon chapter 16 . 3/2/2013
God I really wish you'd continue with this. It's been so long so in pretty sure by now it won't happe, but dear lord what happened to Hermione? Will Draco ever find her? Was she tortured? Killed? What happened? This was one of the best stories I've ever read on ffx. Please please if ever update!
Guest chapter 9 . 3/2/2013
Please don't make this one of those 'Lucius captures Hermione and Draco comes and saves the day by overcoming his problems with Harry and Ron' kind of stories, because , honestly, that plot is too over used for a writer of your caliber.

Reviewer E
Mel1987 chapter 16 . 2/1/2013
I know its been awhile since you've updated,but i have to say, this story still draws me in every time...I'm dying to know how this story ends...can you give a hint, or an idea about how you had planned on continuing the story if you dont plan to get back into writing it?
Thank you so much for writing this amazing story...its refreshing to see such a well written Draco/Hermione story!
unkemptseeker chapter 17 . 1/16/2013
I'd really love to see this finished. I'm sure you've abandoned it by now but please consider coming back and finishing it. You really left us with a cliffhanger :(
Tara chapter 17 . 1/10/2013
This is the first fanfiction I fell in love with on back in 2007 I think. I would check the site every day. I think it was updated to chapter 19 maybe when it mysteriously disappeared. Now I've found it again and to my dismay, it still isn't finished and has even less chapters than i remember. When it was taken off of Harrypotterfanfiction, draco and harry were about to go to the ministry i think to find out more clues. Out of the probably hundreds of fanfictions I've read in the last 5 years, this remains one of my all time favorites. Someday I hope you finish it because I think it's absolutely beautiful.
Hippiefaery chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
I know you have not updated this story in a number of years but I wanted to let you know that it was one of my favorite fanfics. I enjoy all your stories but I have a soft spot for this particular tale. I do hope one day you do finish. Thank you for your stories.
crookshanks x chapter 17 . 12/31/2012
omg i know you haven't updated the movie for like 5 years but i still have that little hope that you might possibly update this beautiful story, you can't leave us hanging! what happens to hermione omg you're killing me, you amazing person.
daughter-of-zues chapter 17 . 12/21/2012
Please update soon!
bet7368 chapter 17 . 12/7/2012
Just wondering any more chapters? It has been a long time since you did anything to this, Just found you so i have questions/ will follow
Vaneesa85 chapter 17 . 11/21/2012
Loving it please continue soon.
1,066 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »