Reviews for Secret Life
Zarroc chapter 2 . 2/5/2007
wow...

great chap!

i really enjoyed it..

so Draco really does know Hermione's life back nad front...

..impressive..

hm.. Harry doesn't seem to be taking it all that well... huilt is playing its role..

Winnie is so cute... and so kind.. she sounds just like what the child of Hermione and Draco would be like...

will they find Hermione? i really hope so

please update soon

-Zarroc- (Jenn)
Politics.and.Prose chapter 2 . 2/5/2007
Another amazing chapter. Draco's knowledge of Hermione's schedule is just so wonderful. Something of the way I know my boyfriend's schedule better than he does. I like Winnie's character. The way you wrote her is a brilliant mix of Hermione and Draco, and I have a good feeling that the similarities will icnrease as the story progresses. I am excited about the coming chapters because, for once, I don't even have a prediction as to what has happened to our heroine. I hope she and the NEW baby are okay. (That makes me smile. Another mini-Malfoy.) Well done.
Laendra chapter 2 . 2/5/2007
This chapter was pretty good ! I just hope that you're not abandonning a Family Affair and the other stories. Thanks
Weaselbee chapter 2 . 2/5/2007
Pretty good, I have a few ideas of things I think are going to happen, but I don't want to jump to conclusions yet. Keep it up.
Zeezeezuhglkjdsf chapter 2 . 2/5/2007
omg this is so cool! I actually think, if you drag out the missing mother, that this may be better than Blood is Thicker Than tears!
Vestal Harlot chapter 2 . 2/5/2007
You have done a brilliant done writing this story. it is very interesting and intriguing, and I hope to read more soon! :D
wasu chapter 2 . 2/5/2007
hi

great, great work

I love it

really good

I hope youll update soon

because I would love to read more

and I hope hermione come unharmed back !

bye

wasu

really gread work
Hoshi-chan1 chapter 2 . 2/5/2007
Brilliant.
Tamurl07 chapter 2 . 2/5/2007
wow, i really have enjoyed the first two chapters of this story. You are a very talented writer and I can't wait for the next chapter. I particularly like the way you write your characters. It is exactly how I pictured them acting in the future. Please update soon!

- Tamurl07
TheDreamAmeliaFox chapter 2 . 2/5/2007
Dude what happen to the TRIO!
MrsDiNozzo chapter 2 . 2/4/2007
yay! you updated! very well written as usual! haha cant wait till the next chapter!
Jenn Hoffmann chapter 2 . 2/4/2007
Alright! Chapter two! Good job, by the way! I really liked how you transitioned the different parts of the story, how it all went together so smoothly. I can't wait for the next chapter! Keep up the AWESOME work!) Jenn
babygirl36554 chapter 2 . 2/4/2007
That was a really good chapter. i loved it. i hope you update soon.
nic smiles chapter 2 . 2/4/2007
I didn't review chapter one cos im lazy but im in a unlazy mood so i thought i would review this chapter.

I really like this story. I hope you update soon. I hope Hermione is alright and she comes back and she and Draco are happy.

I like the whole shock with Harry and Ron. Thats one of the best things about stories like this. I really want to see Harry and Rons reactions when they are looking around the house.

Ive just gone back to school and this new story gives me something to be excited about. So thankyou.

Update soon.
Dizi 85 chapter 2 . 2/4/2007
It is now true to all who read your stories YOUR REALLY ARE A TRUE WRITER! more then that, an AUTHOR WHO SHOULD BE PUBLISHED!

yoour stoires are the one that make me go back again and again to read the chapters. This storyline so far just makes me want to laugh out lould, but at the same time cry cause HP & RW dont have a clue. and i love how Winnie get her dad every time!

The way HP reacts in this chapter to Draco is just so TYPICAL, and suits him perfectly, and draco has toned down, but thats what fatherhood does, right? Weasleys behaviour is so Weasley...lol... the last part is probably the most in character writing i've seen (Twilight zone), and just HP realising that this IS all true. Such emotion so early in a story. its making me sit on the end of my seat waiting.

update soon please! I'll be sitting here paitently for the next amaZing chapter from the amazing amanda :P - Dizi
1,065 | « Prev Page 1 .. 58 65 66 67 68 69 70 .. Last Next »