Reviews for Bitter Truths
Citrus Sunscreen chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
*headdesk* That was so amazing. Left me breathless.
Monochromatic Paint chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
*snow dances, even though I'm about 8 months late* Your RikuRoku fics are completely awesome. They make me almost love RikuRoku as much as AkuRoku. They're really... enticing. Like, once I started reading it, I just /couldn't/ stop reading no matter how late it became.
Fire Kitten chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
Hehe have you ever read the little note thats there when reviewing? 'It is extremely helpful to use this opportunity to comment on an aspect of the story that can be improved. A well rounded critique is often the most rewarding tool for the writer.' haha i just noticed it HOW CUTE!

anyways, yes i'm being random again. gaah this one is so creepy and psychologyical and crap. on Sora's part its like split personality disorder. man is it bad that i want to like write a fic to this fic? it;s so interesting and insane and ahh it's good *drools* I just love all the psychological implications and ahh stuff

gosh Roxas, you're so mean! hehe in a way this fic is really twisated i mean in all technicalities Sora's being raped O.o oh dear without knowing it! But Roxas has a point it's his body too but ahh its so messed up. Roxas is an enigma in this and i like his characterization.

I like how you slashed in lines from Lies in here hehe they fit well.

Riku tsk tsk. poor guy is all confused too.

wheehoo smut!
ChibiFrubaGirl chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
Aw... They're together even on the Islands... How sweet... Well... Not really...

But it WAS cute in a dark and... angsty way...

I liked how you hinted at hidden emotions behind the mindless fucks. Giving us readers hope that there is some love there. :D There is.

So yeah, awesome job as usual...

I think I'm about half-way through the fics of yours that I HAVE read before...

*bliss*
ChaosHarbor chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
magnificent.
ADreamReflected chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
I will squee like total spaz if you update this. For some reason, I woke up the other day and decided that I was a Roxas/Riku shipper. :O And this is among the best. Liek yesh.

You do the snow dance too? x3 I admit, I do it whenever we're supposed to get some. School tradition.
Z.M chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
YOU! Oh god that was very satisfying! You are way too awesome at writing these two.
FangedWriter chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
Beautiful! It's a good sequel :) The ending was good. I really liked the part where Roxas was telling himself that it was just Sora making him cast the spell and not the fact that he might really care. The reflections for both of them are really great. Your writing is really beautiful and it makes me wish I had more room on my favs list!

SNOW! SNOW! SNOW! *dances*

Hope it helps SKF!
jess-izzle chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
i am dancing like a maniac. not only for your snow...but that you write another story like that.

rikuroku
mickeylover303 chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
I was kind of on a "happy high" today, but reading this put me down quite a few notches. Not that it's bad, this is wonderfully written.

Really bittersweet. There isn't much RoxasxRiku out there, but I think you capture what would be their relationship...if that makes much sense.
Rosalyn Angel chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
I have snow, and I am dancing. But I am not dancing because of the snow. No, I am dancing because of your lovely, lovely fic.

Gwah. It was amazing. Thank you for sharing.
Canvasgirl chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
Dude this fic was totally awesome! Great job, you write really well _ I love the SoraxRiku couple, but this couple is cute too! He-he Roxas dominant that's pretty rare here in fanfiction. But yeah like I said great job, and I hope to see more fics from ya!

-Riku-stalker
oh hey asdfklj chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
*snow dance* You can have some of our snow - it's been coming down all day.

Anyway, you win. You're my absolute favourite at this Roxas/Riku stuff. This fic had so much lovely description and beautifully contradictory emotion. Just... stunning. And it was ridiculously hot. Woah.

Hm... But I don't want to end with that because there was so much more behind this fic so... I really liked the flashbacks. They added a lot. And both Roxas and Riku's reflections at the end were lovely. How Roxas is telling himself it can't mean anything, and how Riku can't help about see Sora in him... Beautiful~