Reviews for Returning Home
RedBlueGreen chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
I enjoyed this. I wondered why Ron hadn't kept in touch with the Possibles, and where Kim had gone, but it makes sense in the end. Ron is very IC, I think. Well done.
Sentinel103 chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
I am wondering here, why hasn't Ron moved on? Why has Kim amde a deal for missions with out Ron.

Larry (Sentinel 103)
Arya MageFire chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
Totally awesome fic! Love it a lot! Please, set up chapter 2 soon!
Numbuh 212 chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
Okay, but kinda confusing. Is there going to be a sequel or something, cause I didn't really get that.
CastaS chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
great one, i enjoyed reading it.
captainkodak1 chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
It took me awhile to catch on to the significance of the numbers. "give me a break, work has been h* lately". So Kim is coming back and Ron right there waiting. Plenty of good times coming. Keep up the good work!
Aero Tendo chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
Good one-shot story!

I am curious as to where KP went for all that time though. Good to see that Kim remained the same at least.

My guess is that Disney held onto Kim and is letting her out for season 4, thus why she was gone for so long.

Why did move out?

Ron seemed very IC.

The emotional celebrating part, I think that could have been more detailed but hey, that's just me wanting a little more boo-yah for the return. _
creativetoo chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
Very good story and very good tie-in to the start of season 4.
jeriddian chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
Nice analogy of the series, AIC. Twenty two missions (episodes), not knowing if she's going to have to quit after that (No s5), and Kim has been gone for two years (Approximately the time between StD and "Ill suited"). of course, there is that question of where Kim went to for two years, roughly. So how would fit an analogy to reruns in her life in this story? Interesting...

Again, well done.
Joe Stoppinghem chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
Ah the wisom of the corps should never be questioned.

I wasn't sure where you were going with this until Ron was at the Possibles, then I knew could only smile.

A very clever way to welcome an old friend back into our home.

Welcome back KP sorry it can't be forever, (or for at least, ohh, about 350 missions to tie with Scooby Doo.)
NotTheCrimpMaster chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
Hmm, this is cute. An interesting rendition of season four and all that. Forgive me though, I didn't understand entirely. Where did Kim go away to?
Twila Starla chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
Another good job! But who's got Kim holding back like that? By the tie-in's with S4 and the question you asked me, has it got anything to do with the aliens from the new season?

Anyway, good job!