Reviews for Family Affairs
cassieanimorph01 chapter 5 . 5/29/2014
Ugh! Nothing fills the void! I love this trilogy! The action...the drama...it's all so inspiringly human! I tried to look at your other timcass fics but it seems it's not really connected to this! Argh...this is ...this is...is it too much to ask for more? I think it is...but dayyym you're good! T.T
cassieanimorph01 chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
I just have to say that when I heard this song and saw some of the lyrics..it's perfect for this fic watch?vjeuIMeSShvQ T.T haizt...the feels
Frosty Wolf chapter 5 . 11/8/2013
You don't see a lot for this pairing, but I liked the series you made. Well done!
piratechicka chapter 5 . 7/1/2009
Aww I love Cass! She's definatly a different character compared to the rest of the Batfamily, and I like how you gave her and Cain a real relationship. Keep it up as always!
anon chapter 5 . 6/21/2007
Alright David Cain and Shiva and Cass I love them especially David he is so cool I wish there were more stories about him
RoseFistFan chapter 5 . 3/31/2007
Great tale, From beginning to end. Although I am more of a Tim Drake than Cass fan, I do like the pairing as they seem to fit well together. Wish it was explored more in comics, or be in the future. Hope that they fix that current "batgirl being evil" mess soon.

Only minor thing to point out , *not really complaints*

-“He never could,” assured Shiva - My minor little comment (I admit to a Tim Drake bias) is that Shiva actually thinks highly of Tim's skills, since she deemed him worthy of training personally [partially due to her interest in his potential]. I guess though it could all be taken into context, objectively Tim although highly skilled isn't at the same level as Cain, Shiva or Cass yet.

All in all a good read. Like the characterizations, the plot, and everything a good read.
KxH chapter 4 . 3/9/2007
ooh no! thats not good is it. i really enjoy reading this and the others. hope to see more.
Iudex Acerbus chapter 3 . 3/7/2007
real good stuff here. nice setup for the confrontation with Nyssa

Keep up the good work
Willow-Bee the Cat chapter 4 . 3/7/2007
This is really good.
KxH chapter 3 . 2/25/2007
sweet! i dont want to bore you with niceties so update soon is all i shall say!
6StringSamurai13 chapter 3 . 2/19/2007
Oh...things are getting interesting. Good job on the imagery during the fights. The dialogue was excellent too. Keep up the good work, I can't wait for the next chapter!
Tressa chapter 3 . 2/18/2007
Wow. Daddy Cain knows his daughter well. I loved this chapter and I espeically think the title is appropriate. I loved the juxtiposition in this as well. Cassandra Cain, Batgirl, with all her skills, is unable to do anything. It's a nice comparison. I'm sure Timmy is getting tired of being Robin the Boy Hostage as well. But I liked the way you've set this up. I'm looking forward to more.
ListenNatalie chapter 3 . 2/16/2007
More!
KxH chapter 2 . 2/9/2007
awesome! wont bore you with praise. update soon!
Iudex Acerbus chapter 2 . 2/7/2007
Pretty intresting story, wonder what Cain will do once he gets his "2nd chance"

Keep up the good work.