Reviews for Summer Heat
Adela Conners chapter 1 . 1/28
Lol, I love it!
marukawa chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
though i don't ship BxE anymore, I always find myself re-reading this little gem. It never fails to make me laugh! I can just picture Edward's brain going a million miles a minute with so many innuendos when Bella said that. *cackles* I bet he'd blush worse than Bella if he could! huehuehuehue btw I've already reviewed in my account so i'm going anon, using my account username. x3
LadyCash chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Sweet, and dangerously funny.
NeverBeenMerelyPretty chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Haha, that was the funniest one-shot I've ever read. The awkward moments were very well described and I loved reading every second of it. Nice job!
sonnenblumeues chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Reaching out, I snagged a fistful of his shirt and yanked it. Hard. As I did so, I gave him my demand:

"Take off your clothes."

Silence.

Outside, a cricket chirped.

That was H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S. I almost fell off my chair :D
And it was so sweet, too. :-)
RedLinen19 chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Best bella and edward I've read so far :)
Miss SheDevil chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
This was a really good one-shot! I loved it! :)
PurplePixie17 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
This was really funny! Loved it! :L xx
TwilightJemS chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
One of my favorite stories! I come back & read it frequently. Thanks for posting! :)
SherlockedinStohess chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Very funny and cute; Edward has no means whatsoever to be embarrassed ;D
LillianaAmelia chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
D'awwwwwwwwwwwwwh! So cuuute!
bronzed topaz chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
I have to say that I have thought of this situation before, but your writing has put mine to shame. Well done, you've done a better job with this idea than I ever could have.

Though, reading yours has inspired me to think about mine again, though I doubt I'll ever share it with anyone. Just for fun.

Well done, I loved this.
Kojichan.x chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Oh my gosh this was so awesome, I couldn't stop laughing!

Great job! X3
Elivra26 chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
LOVED it! Edward's reaction is so... cute! Not to mention hilarious!
RevengeDay28th chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Hahahaha I really enjoyed that and now I'm going to get ice cream it also remined me of the missery of being hot... blah