Reviews for Carry On My Wayward Son
winchesters.and.gallifrey chapter 1 . 7/29
what has my life become?
great work! loved it!
Victoriaswords chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
SlashAddx chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
This ends really sweetly. Very nice (though, could use a boost towards M) You should write again sometime.
dreamsofpadackles chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Ah I love that song a few nights I've just has it on repeat for the whole night. I enjoyed this I don't normally like song Fics but this was good
Samuel Winchester chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
I loved this. Very well written and I must say,Good Job. Maybe you can come read mine. Just a thought. Later!
Rose of No Man's Land chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
Oh that was lovely. So moving and well written. Aw, I love that in the end they did get together AND that Sam decided that normal was less important than being with Dean. And the image of Dean being covered in sugar was just amazingly sweet and adorable. My favorite line was this one: "He looked almost like an angel, moving through the flames without getting burned. It was Dean, his brother, his savior. His lover." That was just a gorgeous line, exactly how I see Dean through Sam's eyes. Well done on this.

And thank you so much for the dedication, that was unexpected. I am very happy now!
Robbie the Phoenix chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
Oh, I like. I like a lot, actually. I've liked the song since I heard it, and it fits so well with the brothers, even more so in this fic. And Woohoo! I got a dedication; didn't see that coming, lol. Anyway, loved the fic. When I have more time, I'll take a look at Holy War. Until next time, Cyas.
cottonmouth chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
I really enjoyed reading this, it was a very sweet story and I liked how you kept both the boys in character... Thank you for the dedication and all your nice reviews btw, I'm glad you're enjoying my story so much! I hope you keep up your writing, I look forward to reading more of your stories :)
FireZombie chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
That was sweet. :) I enjoy reading wincest and you did it nicely. Wish you would have kept going with it though, but it's your story. Great job. :-)