Reviews for Umbrella
yahthatshername chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
You have just combined one of my most favorite songs with one of my most favorite pairings. I love you.
AmaiNeiko chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
That was very sweet, I like the song. _
megan1000 chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
i was mostly confused and the story was ooc but i liked it alot.
Fan of Hina-chan chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Sweet :)
inadey chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
i hope you add more i want to see hoew there love starts to happen and all that other stuff 2 quetions tho how old are they and is the guy she was talking about her father
New-Days chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
I thoroughly enjoyed this. I think you used the song lyrics very effectively and I liked the disconnected yet smooth style as well.
anlmoon chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
its intresting
Sage347 chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
Now that is just ... phenomenal. I have said this one before, and I meant it both then and now; the description I would choose for this would be "like honey". It's sweet, but it comes from that which stings.

I adored the open ending- it really feels like you're following Hinata's story, because neither she nor us know what can happen next. The rest is, shall we say without intention of "pun", unwritten; in the respect that it's up to a reader's (or in the character's eyes, those who live the words) imagination, at least. "The only way is onward", ne?
emirie chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE CONTINUE!
Inuyashas Lady chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
Aw yay! Gaara/Hinta pairing yummy I love them! Nice story!
Gin and Tonic chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Oh! I really loved your story so much!

PLEASE carry on!

Really hope you do,

from

Tonic ( )_( )

('.')

(")_(")

cute bunny!
FirstBornofMainHyugaHousehold chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Please continue! This is beautiful! Terrific, wonderful, amazing, superb job! I love the ending where she mets Gaara and he's so generous and kind to her! I love it when he's kind!
DJEsper chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
yes yes come back and type more!because of u i now lik that song!
Shimi-chan chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
Open endin, but also a very suiting one. It seems to fit your story. I like Boston too _ It's one of my favorite songs. I like how you portrayed Hinata, very nice. Good job!
Pyro-Momo chapter 1 . 2/1/2007