Reviews for How Team Seven Got Their Summon Animals
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
*snickers* Neat little AU. I've never actually read the Just So Stories, but I've read bits of Kipling's work, and nice work setting this up so the crossover-fusion-thingy would work.
GoldGreen chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Best. Story. Ever. I particularly liked the little interjections, done just the way Kipling would. Marvelous work.
ShirouHokuto chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Hee! Oh, this is wonderfully adorable - I love it. \o/
Vamphire chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
This was an amusing tale and makes perfect sense why Team Seven has their animal summons - poor dead animals though.

Thanks for the story!
Bobcat Moran chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
I loved this! You captured Kipling's style perfectly, while still keeping Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura in character.
Rinn Brandt chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
That's adorable! I especially enjoyed the gifts at the end. Amusing stories indeed...

TTFN

Rinn _
The Golden Fire-Lily chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
I loved this. I think you got Kipling's style just perfect, and I loved the way you explained what happened, and why that meant the different animals were summons.

Kudos for the brilliant story.

TGFL
Gaaralover chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
I love Kipling's Just So Stories! The way you turned Naruto into a just so story! It's so funny!
Paosheep chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
That was really fun!

I swear, your writing style is amazing! It just changes to whatever you need it to be. Like a chameleon! Or... or a cuddlefish!
Thousand Sunny Lyon chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
*jaw drops* WOW! I love Kipling, and you put the two together so well! I loved it! It's the small things that count, the: -so!- and, so that was all right and, My Best Beloved. Just all the small nuances and repetitions- I noticed! Well done, and I wonder if you could do it again?
the music lady chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
this is absolutely amazing. i'm pretty sure i just fell in love with you.
Hebi R chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Fantastic!
Spazzcat-Katori chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
well done! you kept very true to the just-so-stories style, and had me giggling the whole way through. brilliant!

EXPLODING FROGS! *bursts out laughing*
aries chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
I found the Tri-Colour Kamikaze Tree Frog and the little orange book so very, very amusing... I feel though that the first two paragraphs are somewhat awkward (compared to the rest of the story) in that the phrases are longer in between pauses to the effect of a marked change in pace when reciting the story out loud. That said, I thoroughly enjoyed your story (loved the inclusion of that poem) and wouldn't mind a few more Kawaii!Team 7 kids stories in the same style.
Sakira-chan chapter 1 . 3/28/2007