Reviews for Four Days
Eagle2 chapter 16 . 11/5/2012
This was, quite, simply one of the best stories I have ever read on . You have a real talent for story and characters. The suspense was terrible and I could not turn the chapters fast enough. I'm so happy that Zack and poor Danny turned out all right and that Danny will have a loving family again, little guy is going to need a lot of loving.

One thing however, the way you switch POV in the middle of a paragraph got a little confusing. Try using an extra space between POV switches, that will make a it easier to read. Otherwise, this is a wonderful story. Keep on writing, you have real talent.
daydreamer299 chapter 16 . 4/12/2012
awesome end to an awesome story!:) loved it all!
Emachinescat chapter 7 . 3/17/2011
Go Kurt! You tell'em!
Emachinescat chapter 2 . 3/17/2011
"Cody, that sort of attitude is exactly why you've never had a girlfriend." Cody's face fell into a frown and he turned to look out the window.

"And that sort of remark is why you can't keep one," Cody retorted, his feelings a bit hurt.

So like the show! Cracked me up!
KirkTrekkin chapter 16 . 12/28/2010
omg omg it's over. wow. i think i started reading this back in 2008 but i cant even remember its been that long. when i started reading it, i kept hoping you would come back to this becase i loved it that much. and im so happy you did come back. i would have hated to not know how this was gonna end. im just so happy but sad it's over.

i'm all for a sequel to this. seeing life afterwards would be great. i'd really love to find out how things get on with danny living with zack and cody. i really hope you will do a sequel. and if you do, it'll totally be worth waiting for.

im so happy that this story had a happy ending. i love that carey got temporary custody of danny. i just hope that he'll get to live with them permanently. im so happy that zack and danny escaped. i just cant believe they were out in the snow for so long. its nice that they are both okay.

i absolutely loved reading every single chapter of this story. you did a great job. i hope that you will do a sequel because im sure it'll be just as fantastic as this. :D :D :D
owlhero chapter 16 . 12/24/2010
Nice way to end the story. Heart warming and a little sad and excited for the next story. I cant blame Kurt for arguing what he did considering the difficulty it is adding another child to a family and that does not even the added stress of the terror and aftereffects Zack and Danny have been through together. Hopefully the deal doesn't need to come to fruition becuase Zack will be ticked and it would set danny back. Carey knows how to get her way, doesn't she? So it look like the twins' connection was proven, after all.

I feel sad for Danny because he pretty much lost his innocence and childhood. Hopefully they will be able to provide support for him to get through the hell he went great zack is close to Danny, but I wonder how Cody will feel eventually to the new situation? It should be interesting with Danny's obvious emotional and psychological damage and developmental backwardness. Of course Danny gets something he never had before( or that we have been told.) : a family.

I would like for you to write a sequel.
kisshufan4ever chapter 16 . 12/24/2010
Aww that was epic :) danny martin hehe how will they all fit in that tiny suite and poor mosbey now he has 2 put up with 3 of them lol I loved this story and hope u do make a sequal let me know :)
Fletty chapter 16 . 12/24/2010
Hey - awesome story, I loved it and have been following it for awhile. It was a different sort of ending; I imagined that Danny's family would come get him (forgot that he's an orphan? Didn't remember it saying so...)

I am soo interested in reading a sequel. With Danny going home with them, there's a lot you can do with Cody's emotions too- eg. feeling left out/forgotten, because he's the odd one out...

Carey and Kurt acted quite strongly in the last few scenes... Carey seemed to want Danny too strongly (for a boy she didn't know), and Kurt kind've disliked the idea too strong (maybe he had a reason though?)

As you can see, I have lots of questions, so I'm hanging out for the sequel, where some of them (hopefully, all) will be answered!
Wyntirsno chapter 16 . 12/24/2010
Yay, great ending. I know that both boys will probably need at least a little counseling. Danny is so cute, the way he looks up to Zack is sweet. He is his hero isn't he? Zack is very good with him also, more patient than normal, maybe it will leak to the rest of his life? I hope that the three boys get along great, and know that the twins can help him catch up on some of his schooling.

Yes by all means do a sequel. Can't wait. I have been waiting and hoping since I found this story 2008. I am so glad you finished it. You did such a great job. :)
tiger002 chapter 16 . 12/24/2010
Wow...four years. I've only been reading this for the past couple months, but this has been a great story.

This was a good chapter, strange, but nice, to see everything returning the normal. Maybe it's just because this is a different type of emotion for the story, but I didn't feel this chapter was as strong as the others. The ending especially, while it should have been a joy filled moment, I didn't feel much from it. I'm also kind of disappointed we didn't see Sasha here in the end, though I guess he played his part in helping Cody. I liked the part seeing the argument about her adopting Carey, and Kurt's fears are well founded, though hopefully he will be wrong. I'd like to see a sequel to this if/when you write it, but your lighter works are really good too.

Enjoy your vacation and merry Christmas!
owlhero chapter 15 . 12/23/2010
Finally some good news for the family. The emotional swings in the chapter are really evident in your writing. I found Carey to be extremely likable (and funny- my extremely weird sense of humor) in this chapter due to her reactions to everything. Hopefully they can get there as fast as they can. Great writing. Good luck on finishing it.
Problem Child 11 chapter 15 . 12/22/2010
I absolutly LOVE this story! I can't wait until the next update.

Also, I think you are an amazing author.:D

~TE-TJ
Wyntirsno chapter 15 . 12/22/2010
Yes it was short, but good. I am glad that everyone knows that Zack is ok. Is everyone going? Kurt, Carey, and Cody? Can't wait for your next chapter, but if you don;t get it done before just make sure its done when you get back, and enjoy your vacation.
tiger002 chapter 15 . 12/22/2010
It might not have been that long, but it got the point across. You do a great job of showing the roller coaster of Carey's emotions here, and it's great to see all the support she's getting. Will next chapter just be the reunion, or is there more to this than we know?
owlhero chapter 14 . 12/15/2010
Well at least they survived the night. both are sounding closer than normal and their bond between each other is evident. The backstory beind Danny is heartbreaking but common for stranger abductions. Being from a foster home makes it worse. Not sure if anyone would miss Danny. The two know how to tough it out and got luckly. Hopefully this is the end of their ordeal,but about Jerry? I am praying he gets everything coming to him. Spencer seeems like an angel sent from heaven.