Reviews for Chess
Saionji's Rose Bride chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
Congratulations! Your fanfic has been selected to be in the Utena Best of Fanfiction C2 Community. It has been chosen because of its quality and or originality in the section of its type. Please feel free to visit the C2 Community in this section.

Thanks!

Saionji's Rose Bride C2 Staff
Naraku chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
Beautifully done. I love this!
Musty chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
Great job! I loved it!
Lime-chan chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
Oh! I like this! Very very good!
heaven shadow chapter 1 . 1/10/2004
I'm guessing that Touga is the pawn and Anthy and Utena are the King and Queen? Very good work, I was amazed by how you made the simplest of gestures contain a world of meaning. The way you portrayed the characters was excellent.
Chibi Ruka chapter 1 . 10/22/2002
This is one of my very favorite Utena stories. Very well-written. I love how you wrote the interaction between Juri and Touga. Very cool. Keep it up. Your stories are great.
narie the waitress chapter 1 . 7/26/2001
As great as always, Mr. Harnum... I'm another avid fan of your short stories, and I must say, this one is one of the best...
Keiryn-neko chapter 1 . 7/10/2001
Hm. I like the bit where Juri tells Touga why they haven't been close..it sums up how they act for most of the series.
Yuri-hime chapter 1 . 7/10/2001
Very nice. I liked it alot
tiffytomoe chapter 1 . 7/3/2001
I've read a lot of your stories utena fanfiction repository and this one is of my favorites. The characters seemed to come alive and it felt like a conclusion to the duels. I hope you write one about Touga and Utena next! :)
shimmer chapter 1 . 7/1/2001
ahh! I loved this story! you write very well; the words flow very smoothly! I hope you write one about Juri next! :-D