Reviews for Bombs For Breakfast
Perigwen-f0ab chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Very we'll done. Everyone is in character and it reads like an eppisode.
q.thews chapter 22 . 5/12/2007
First GAH story i ever read.

It is really like the original show (well, maybe Bill wasn't so great...) funny but not stupid (making such a parody could easily turn bad).

Ciao!
Starwalker2 chapter 22 . 3/30/2007
Awesome story, well written. Thank you for posting it for the rest of us to enjoy.
Mary Rose chapter 22 . 3/1/2007
Much easier to read in chapters. Thanks. I enjoyed the story very much.
louise1717 chapter 6 . 3/1/2007
loved the appearance of bill's i mention i love a hurt bill.
louise1717 chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
hi ,just rereading while i wait for your next gah fic...

and wanted to tell you how much i liked how you described bill using carsile's well written.
wuemsel chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
Really enjoyed this read, thought it was great. Hope you're already working on the next one... *hopeful smile*
louise1717 chapter 21 . 2/6/2007
friends there for each other ,to the the cpr or telekinisis want bill dying with so many adventures left.
louise1717 chapter 20 . 2/6/2007
i enjoyed the reference to those bikers(one of my fav eps)and so wanted that guy to put on the suit himself and then blow himself have injuried the good guys as well.
louise1717 chapter 18 . 2/6/2007
i liked the line-im not superman ,i am going to save superman.

i like ninas shes willing to help could refuse his charm.
louise1717 chapter 17 . 2/6/2007
knew ralph shouldnt take off the suit even just to bill knew they would be at the hospital or soemthing was wrong.
louise1717 chapter 14 . 2/6/2007
great look into bill maxwell and i think-good guy -summed him up totally.
louise1717 chapter 11 . 2/6/2007
nice look into what carlisle really thinks of bill.
Jo Z. Pierce chapter 2 . 2/4/2007
Great chapter. I like how you set it out for us, through Bill's thought process.
LarryDuds chapter 22 . 2/3/2007
Wow.

Just... wow.

The words have escaped me for just how awesomely... awesome this fic is. Action, plot, injuries, flailing bodies... oh, it's ALL good!

Excellent job!

And welcome to my favorite authors list ;- )