Reviews for Parched
Runawynd chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
This was so cutteeee! 3 I loved it so much, seriously! Even though the pairing surprised me a bit at first, I could TOTALLY picture something like this happening between these two. And omg Shinon was absolutely hysterical drunk. xD You did his drunken speech such justice, haha! Great work, and thanks for the funny and cute read! :
Ale chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
I liked this, it was really well done. Both were very in character.

I would LOVE to read more if you ever decide to write more :)
NejiKikyoAnimeRose chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
I liked it overall, it was really well written and I just love both Shinon and Rhys! The one thing I didn't like in this was how whiny Rhys was. He just does not seem like the type to say one thing and mean another. If it was intended that way, then I'm sorry!

I just know that I'd rather be outright disliked to my face than have to put up with halfhearted tolerance while simultaneously being judged in silence.

Again, I am so sorry if I've gone and sounded like a b**ch for no reason, I really hope none of the above is taken too personally, cuz I do know that I've never been able to do as an elaborate a character study of an FE character as you have in this story! I do so love your Shinon a lot. Good luck with future and ongoing fics!
Silvara chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
It was very funny. A good characterization, and quite an interesting insight (pov?).
ShimmeringJade chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Ah! I finally found an awesome drunk!Shinon fic! XDD -cue the jumping for joy, etc., etc.-

I loved this little oneshot you did. My favorite part was when Rhys got all freaked out Shinon was going to shoot him. That was priceless. And I really liked how you wrote everybody's character, especially Shinon-usually people just go crazy and make him start swearing when he gets mad, but in this case, I just went, "Aw" when he kept his dirty mouth in check, just for Rhys. xDD

Wonderful work! I just recently got hooked on this pairing, and your story made me like 'em all the more.

Fave'd.

-Jade
Renn chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
Very, very, VERY good fic. Loved it. Original, well-written and all. Loved it to death, thanks a bunch for sharing! )
bright snow chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
'Mgod. I love this story. You absolutely captured Rhys' nature freaking perfectly-even the very mood of the story is great. Fantastic. Gah, my fingers are really cold so I can't type much else, but just to let you know, you are instantly on my Alert and fav list. You rock like that. Now I have to read your other stories, yay...

Feel special! I rarely log in out of laziness! xD
Velkyn Karma chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
Ah...very interesting. This was very well written, and I paid avid attentino through the entire thing.

Your writing style is nice and clean, and you clearly demonstrate a good understanding of the English language. This is fantastic-too many good ideas have been ruined by bad writing skills. And there's a subtle humor and irony to it too, which had me chuckling and grinning in more than one place. Nice job.

Love your take on both the characters. Shinon's such an ass, but I can't help but love him in the games, and keep using him (for his extraordinary critical hit ratio if nothing else). And Rhys is just adorable, and sweet...you can't help but love him. A good fic with a combination of the two, such as in this one, just makes them that much greater.

Nice job; this is definitely going on my favorites.

~Velkyn Karma
MilesTailsPrower-007 chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
D'aw. :B

Rhys is nice, even when he's kind of mad, although I suppose I shouldn't have expected any less. Well written! Drunk Shinon was awesome, what with the invisible arrow thing and all. Excellent descriptors, and I loved some of your wording. There were some parts I read over twice to fully appreciate how awesome they were. xD

Well done!
ProoowlingNinja chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Eek! I love it! Wow Shinon seems like a fun drunk person to be by!
RandomTopic chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
Ooh, I loved this. Only way I could love it more if it was continued to show the gradual relationship blossom...but it's fine the way it is. Friendship fics are nice too.
pebblekit chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
This was really good. I'm happy to know that I'm not the only person to think that Shinnon is a complete jerk. This was a very interesting story. Nicely written.
shadowcat15 chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
Interesting perspective on Rhys and Shinon's relationship. I love Shinon when he's drunk.
DreyaCira chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
Wow, that was really good! I don't even like these characters very much, but the whole effect was amazing: the plot, the in-characterness, you even threw in some pretty nice comedy. And lovely point-of-view. You're a fantastic writer. Keep it up.
Yunnu chapter 1 . 2/1/2007