Reviews for Changing Houses
Allen's Matchmaker chapter 16 . 6/2/2013
I love it! Star and Hermoine! Draco and Harry! Ron and Seamus! OMG! Awesome! Super awesome!
Born2Ship chapter 16 . 4/12/2013
So kawaii and thank you for the yuri not many have it.
ChibiAyane chapter 3 . 3/19/2013
XD AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I can't stop laughing!
DarkangeABBY chapter 16 . 9/5/2012
... that was something... (never read an hp with that much of a mix) i really like how u pair each of them in weird ways lol
Jenna Linda chapter 16 . 1/21/2012
There are 291 of these in this story- , -, _ - just thought you aught to know that you use them obsessively. Yes, I also have an obsessive problem. Despite having a bit of a giggle about this I really enjoyed this story, nice easy read, bit fast paced but nm. Well done :)
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 16 . 11/9/2011
better late than never lol this was one twisted fic but it was aleight i guess despite all the slash ick haha long live D/H
Shin23 chapter 16 . 9/5/2011
OMG I LOVE THIS STORY! I wish I could use star, but dispite your willingness to let others use her, i feel like i couldn't do her justice ;). oh well, i still love this story! Best of luck with all of your writings!
PageNotFound404 chapter 16 . 2/7/2011
brilliant. hilarious and so charming.:D and i really like Star.. no, no, scratch that.. i LOVE Star.. :D well done.
Mawwe chapter 16 . 1/25/2011
Wonderful story ) Though a bit too short .. : P
violetkisses chapter 16 . 12/13/2010
awww, wonderful story.
Vrele chapter 16 . 10/5/2010
agh, just beautiful. :3
YaoiFangirl9000 chapter 16 . 9/16/2010
Omg I loved this! It sucks that that's where you're ending it though. More Harry/Draco please! :D
Draconeedslovingtoo chapter 16 . 9/2/2010
epp i loved it and i so loved everying single thing about it!
merlioske chapter 16 . 7/27/2010
a nice story, really, but... JESUS FUCKING CHRIST ALMIGHTY if your A/N's just didn't kill me. . i mean, seriously, if you want to reply to reviews, gosh, there's such a thing as PM yah know?

other then that i really enjoyed the story, minus the fact that you mix "your" with "you're" a lot. in any case, good work on this story, keep up the good work :)
Kia chapter 10 . 7/3/2010