Reviews for Blind
Ghostwriter Redux chapter 7 . 10/5
Oh, Naruto and your ridiculously big mouth xD I had a feeling the 'secret' was going to come out like that. I'm very much enjoying this by the way. I know it's been completed for a while but who doesn't like getting reviews?
Ooooog great
Now THIS is what I call a story. 3
You're not rushing the situation,
Perfect character development,
Feelings slowly warming up,
*sigh* it gives me the urge to just continue reading it without skipping any paragraphs! :D
I'm serious! Not one word was unreaf :)
I hope you make more 3 Keep Going!
thatoneperson000 chapter 73 . 9/23
this story is awesome! :)
ksenecal1987 chapter 1 . 9/21
This is one of the best fanfiction I have ever read so far! A few grammar errors, but other than that, very well detailed ! I really felt like I was reading a book! I love the fact that the plot isn't rushed, as I have read in other fanfictions! Love it!
Was it intentional that you had a weasel kill a snake? lol. If it was, that is good foreshadowing, if anyway.
Aww. But Itachi isnt a bad guy...;_; I think the fact that he recalls the death of his family just from hearing the squish of mud means that he feels something towards it. (this being in your story of course. In the Anime/Manga...well I dont want to spoil anything for you if you dont already know.)
I wonder if the age difference was intentional? Because thats the same years that Itachi and Sasuke are apart. Great story by the way.
JadedUchiwa chapter 72 . 8/23
I'm not crying... Naruto's jumpsuit is just so bright that my eyes are watering. *sniffles*
Jokes aside, this was an amazing story with such an interesting plot. Great ending, too. I had to make a fanfiction account just so I could let you know that I enjoyed it! It's been four years since you last updated but I hope I read more Naruto based fics from you!
Take care x
Heyy chapter 49 . 8/18
This story is amazing so far! The Sasusaku fluff is too cute.
Heyy chapter 21 . 8/15
wow, i havent even read the whole story but im speechless...
Meap chapter 37 . 8/14
Wow. That author's note at the end though... #slay
Anon chapter 72 . 8/11
Absolutely beautiful
lizy2000 chapter 72 . 7/30
Such an awesome ending! Thanks for updating!
8,223 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »