Reviews for Blind
aragoto chapter 72 . 2/2
He had to 'propose' the idea to her
aragoto chapter 49 . 2/1
AHAHAH omg she fainted! I swear Hinata is the cutest thing ever.
aragoto chapter 46 . 2/1
Also, reading the end of this chapter. I'm curious, does Sakura get that embossed picture of Sasuke's family photo/Team Seven made?
aragoto chapter 46 . 2/1
So Rin's not dead in this story, although you've already finished this years ago I would've liked to see Kakashi making amends with Rin.
kyarajack chapter 73 . 1/22
Reread it. Still love it :)
TheLiability chapter 49 . 1/19
I loved Neji and Ten Tens parts so much
NaRuCaMi chapter 73 . 1/10
Name of the sequel anyone?
Isob3l chapter 72 . 1/7
Holy guacamole. This was so good and I'm dead. Ahhhhhhh
SharryBerry chapter 43 . 1/5
Okay! Story is pretty good, but isn't Sasuke physically holding (touching) Sakura too much! Geez.. And Konan, well, she's in love with Pein aka Yahiko (although he's dead and a walking corpse). I'm enjoying your fic so far. I wish you could have written the Sakura Hiden novel. :(
JustPassingBy chapter 43 . 1/5
Ok i know this comment is like years late but so far in the 43 chapters ive read, this story is fabulous and your authors/editors note make me laugh so much Thank you for writing this, it is a literary work of GOLD
beautifulglimpse chapter 62 . 1/2
I love rereading this story because I have the same reaction every time I read this chapter. I also love the bit at the end. One of the best Sasuke and Sakura fanfiction out there. The character development is spot on, the plot flows so smoothly. The descriptions oh my gosh. Absolutely flawless. I love it, I love it, I love it.
moira33 chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
You got me with that fragment from the bible
kinezp91 chapter 9 . 12/28/2015
cr
narutoshippudenfan1 chapter 73 . 12/22/2015
This is the, I dunno, 5th or 6th time I'm reading this story and trust me each time I read it, I feel something different. This story is absolutely amazing, different from every other story. Anyways, please continue with your writings and don't ever stop I guess.
Elizabeth chapter 73 . 12/18/2015
I usually don't bother to leave reviews, but I just HAD to leave this one here. I started this journey a month ago (can't believe I didn't find this gem all this while), with completely no idea of what to expect. To be honest, the first chapter was intriguing — but not completely eye-catching. However, seeing as to how there were SO many reviews, I decided to continue the story. Before I knew it, Blind was the thing I was looking forward to at the end of the day. It literally felt as if I'd walked through this journey with the characters themselves, and of course with you, the author (PS I love all the little notes you leave).

As I finished Blind today, I couldn't believe how much this story had left an impact on me. The story, on a whole, is a breathtaking masterpiece — well-paced and not too rushed. Even as I think back to the first few chapters now, I can honestly say that the character development is beautiful. Also, I loved the fact that you took your time to try and make everything as realistic as possible, such as in the case of Sasuke learning how to adapt to his blindness.

Thank you so much for writing this, I have thoroughly enjoyed this journey :)
8,257 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »