Reviews for Blind
raven chapter 1 . 22h
Totally awesome! Love it keep writin (y)
YouSureBoutThat chapter 66 . 6/20
HI I LOVE THIS STORY! And I know you've already finished it but I can't help but notice a few mistakes in your writing. Such as in the chapter Sasuke thinks: "instead, kiss her lips instead" when it would have been better for you to leave out one of the insteads. There are other problems similar to this throughout your fanfic, and I would advise reading through it to find and fix them. I really love this fanfic (it's one of my favs) and I hope o haven't been rude in this review. Thanks!
Sapphire no Bluchiha chapter 16 . 6/13
Nice story but there are some errors in it.
The six tailed beast is actually a slug, it's jinchuriki being Utakata from the hidden mist village.
And second, Itachi is actually one of the kindest characters in the series and is a pacifist despite what he was forced to do.
I feel he is out of character in that respect but if that is just to make him hated by the readers then that's kinda character bashing.
Overall though, the story concept is pretty cool.
I'm sorry about the constructive criticism though.
RisuBento chapter 73 . 6/11
The BEST GODDAMNED STORY IVE EVER READ ON HERE. This is my first Sasusaku story. And you made me believe it all! I never liked Sasuke until now. I love it. I can keep reading this story over and over and never get tired of it. Thank you.
Satan chapter 26 . 6/10
THIS STORY SUCKS SHIT
I REALLY DONT LIKE HOW SAKURA IS SO ATTACHED TO SASUKE , I want Sakura to care about him , but this is stupid , sakura's confessing and shit and he doesn't rrly care , he should get rrly jealous , I assume you're building up tension for the story because SASUKE hasn't made a move yet but I don't think we can take it
I think Sakura should move out , after what sasuke did to her she should leave him for once , and he can have a taste of his own medicine
I'd like to send u a thank u card cuz this fanfiction kept me entertained for the longest time and I want to show my appreciation
DOES SASUKE AND SAI MEET
Whoaah! Did I just read this master piece here in fanfiction? Yeah.. I cant find the right adjectives to say . Im too daze to do anything now .. The plot was ... see? I told u i couldn find the ryt adjectives.
Rola G chapter 1 . 5/30
This is my favorite story out of all the fan fiction I have ever read. And I read a lot!
You write like a professional, and I hope you get a published book written by you, this is great writing.
OMG I love this. I can't believe it! I've written a Sasusaku fanfiction and I put the same verses! Great minds think alike I guess.
I loved it. :,)
LegendContinues chapter 73 . 5/18
Let me just tell you how much I love Blind. I love how the story flowed. Nothing was rushed. Everything seemed natural. I love how Sasuke didn't understand what he was feeling. They both tried to deny anything was going on between the two of them, and they really didn't know what was going on between the two of them. At first I didn't think I'd like Kanaye and Nariko, but I accidentally fell in love with them. I like it how you included Sai and Yamato even though it wasn't through Team Seven. Oh Sai, he's so awkward. I'd punch him in the face too.
On these extras there is so much symbolism I didn't notice! The bloopers made my day. Especially Chapter 61 when Pain needs Tobi to plot evil. Thank You for letting me read an amazing story. (:
What's the sequels name?