Reviews for Blind
Natsuki Scarlet chapter 73 . 7/6
Hi! I just wanted to say this is one of the best Sasusaku fanfic I ever read! It could easily beat a few of my top favorite stories! XD Let's see..I love your writiing style! Its extremely detailed and I can really imagine what's going on during the story. Usually, when I read stories that have too much explanations, I get bored is not the case on yours.. :) Though it has lots of explanations, I don't get bored. Instead, I keep wanting more and more of it. There is just something in your writing that makes me wanna reading it until I sleep or something. Unfortunately, I am no writer so I don't know that "something." Another thing I like your story is that the plot is very interesting. At first, I was quite hesitant on reading your story cause I've never really like reading blind characters. Mostly because of how authors often focus everything on "blind stuff". You, on the other hand, proved me wrong. The way you weaved the plot is complicated but I like it. I absolutely love you foreshadowed a bunch of stuff and their are lot of symbolism I never really had noticed. :D When I was reading Chapter 73, I was surprised a lot of times. There was a lot that I didn't notice and I actually felt kinda stupid for not noticing it when it was quite obvious. But as I said earlier, I am not much of a good writer. Other foreshadows and symbols, on the other hand, are very subtle and impossible to notice. For example, the "ice cube part" I was really really shocked when I read your explanation about it. When I read it earlier, I just thought of it as just a normal conversation..Guess I was wrong about it.. lOL
Anyway, another thing I love in this story, of course, is the Sasusaku moments. There is a lot in the story but I can't seem to get enough of it.. I feel like a crazy hormonal pregnant woman who often had crazy food cravings. My favorite part in the story is probably the part where there was a festival(chapter 49) and...of course!..the Teahouse incident! :D The festival was soooo sweet! I get to read different pairing moments in this chapter and I love that. Sasusaku, naruhina, saino, shikatem,and shikaino...I have nothing against these pairings but I will probably like it better if Sai is with Ino than Shikamaru is with Ino.. Anyway, back to the topic..oh! I also like how in the end sakura and sasuke took a picture together! I was squealing that part ya know? :) The TeaHouse Incident..well..there was a lot of sexual tension there..just wow..XD I was getting shivers just by reading your descriptions of Sasuke thoughts when they were only wearing a tablecloth..
Of course, another part I like is the epilogue! :D The part where Sasuke asks Sakura to marry him..Honestly I wasn't expecting that! Actually I did thought of it but I kinda dismissed it.. At some point, I was honestly thinking that Sasuke is gonna say that he blind himself again so that Sakura can stay there and heal his eyes.. Asking her to marry him is definitely thousand times better than that...million times better... :'D

The only thing I didn't really like in the story is how long it took for Sasuke to realize his feelings for Sakura and how Sakura kept saying she loves Sasuke over and over again.. I mean, my goodnesss! :o Its been..like what, 63 chapters? And Sasuke still kept denying his feelings for her..This story is like the longest friend zone ever..First time I ever read something likes this before.. :) Thankfully though, even if Sasuke had kept denying his feelings for her, there was still a lot of times where it showed how Sasuke obviously cared for Sakura as more than friend..Somewhere along the way, he had already stepped over lines.. ;) Its really worth waiting...When Sasuke finally realized he loved her, I was bursting with so much happiness and joy! :D As some people say,the reward is much more sweeter after waiting for a long time.. :) "Your annoying" Now, I really love that two words.. *winks*

Another thing I wanna talk about is Nariko.. Her death in this story is like the part where I cried the most(exception of the part where Sasuke leaves Sakura for the second time)... :'d In the beginning of the story, I didn't really care about her..But like Itachi and Konan, as time passes, I began to get attached to her... I like how you made her personality childlike and innocent despite being practically the same age as Sakura... Just remembering how she died right now brings tears to my eyes... she sacrificed her own life for Itachi even though she knew that they lied to her and was going to kill her...just ouch.. :'( When Itachi brought her back to her hometown, I was shaking with anguish.. Oh no..I can't see the keyboard anymore..Now I am crying again.. Man..my tear ducts are such a mess right now.. *gets a tissue*
Anyway, I love how in the end, even though she died, the village finally accepted her.. She is probably smiling on heaven right now.. XD

Speaking of Itachi, I was quite surprised with side paring. Probably because ItaKonan had never really crossed my mind.. I don't particularly like PeinKonan but I had always thought that they were together in the canon.. It never really crossed my mind that they could be brothers and sisters... But if they were actually were, then thats incest! Ew... Anyway, because of you, I've begun to like ItaKonan a little.. still not my OTP but now I can tolerate it more.. I love how their relationship started as lie but somewhere along the way, their pretend ended..Awwwww :) Nariko brought them together! That's so cuteeee! Started off with being acquaintances with benefits but was crossed in the end... The only thing I don't really like is how both of them didn't get a happy ending... :'( Itachi ran away and Konan was left alone..
I just feel like their endings are kinda rushed off and was never really explained well..Its kinda anti-climatic ya know? Well, its your story..Hopefully their conflict would end in the sequel.. I believe both of them should a least have each other..they deserved a little happiness.. :) If you must know, I am actually an Itachi fan so I am kinda biased.. But well, I believe that Itachi had to prevent the coup or else..everything would fall down.. Even though what he did to Sasuke was unforgivable...but he was under control of Madara's Sharingan right? So technically, some of his mistakes are not his own doings... I really hope he gets a happy ending..One quick question: So is Itachi forever blind? Or could he also be healed like Sasuke had? :o I am sure that with the demon on his gut, it would give him higher chance on regaining his sight right? :)

Anyway, this is ABSOLUTELY one of the best fanfics in the world and I din't regret reading it! :D It took me like 5 days though to finish it...But I really really like long stories... XD I am happy that there is a sequel but I had noticed that you are not updating the sequel anymore... :'( It only has 2 chapters so I am very hesitant on reading it...I might get a cliffhanger and I absolutely don't want that.. The ending of Blind is very satisfying and I don't to ruin that. Maybe someday, when I notice that you are updating again, I might try reading the sequel.I get a feeling it could be on hiatus or worse abandoned..Hopefully not! But for now, I will lay low and enjoy more SasuSaku stories...Do you know any good stories that you can recommend to me? I would appreciate it a lot... Hope you update soon! Take care! Love ya! :D

PS: You know, I find it ironic how when Sasuke was blinded, he finally realize whats important( of course..). When he still had his sight, he was blind and ignorant to significant things... Bye!
You made me laugh 10 minutes at Naruto and the letter. More naruto pls HAHAH
Fiona chapter 72 . 6/13
OMFG! AMAZING STORY XD!
you are the most mazing writer that I have ever come upon, that is not a professional writer, that is if your not already since this was written along time ago. I'm going to see if you did in fact make a sequel, if you did I will the most happiest person on my summer break! if not, then I will wait patiently until you do:D I really hope you continued writing, this story and others, because your stories are real and they have such great descriptions and plot scenarios and character development. A true book in its own right :)
Fiona chapter 17 . 6/10
I actually really liked this chapter because of all its description:)
Haruno Ayumi chapter 4 . 6/2
Ok, I did not want to read this fic, because 7-2 CHAPTERSSSSSSSS, thats why... but I I'm in chapter 4 and I'm loving it!
AnimeKawaiiPower chapter 8 . 5/24
You earned a favorite -
AnimeKawaiiPower chapter 7 . 5/24
Wow this the longest fanfic I ever read! I FRICKEN LOVE IT XD
;-; This givers me the "Feels" For MEH widdle Sasuke :3
If you want to know the age difference go on the Wiki ;-) It has EVERY FRICKEN THING XD X3
OH NU MEH SASUKE! X3
Avyy chapter 73 . 5/10
Loved every second of this story. Loved the characters, the details, the way you write, all of it. Definitely spent more time reading than I should have recently but oh well it was worth it :) I'm excited to read whatever you come out with in the future
MotherMizu chapter 12 . 5/7
Overall your story has an interesting plot. The writing isn't too bad from chapter 1-10. However you need to do micro-edit for your sentence structure in a few places. In chapter 11-12 I noticed you use the same words two to three times per sentence. Remember your gerunds- A gerund is a noun made from a verb by adding "-ing." The gerund form of the verb "read" is "reading." You can use a gerund as the subject, the complement, or the object of a sentence. When you have too many of them it throws off your story, and makes it really difficult to read. There is a delicate balance you need to always keep with the structure of how you write your pieces, and have it correspond with the rest of your story. For example in this chapter alone, your second paragraph had three sets of "-ing" alone. Remember your tenses, the way you structured one of your sentences (it was where Sakura reflects on Sauske's odd behavior when he lends her his arm), it was read as she was currently using it, instead of a reflection. You have strong imagery all over the place. Though your dialogue feels authentic in most cases, for the past two chapters I lost Sakura's personality. There are places where the dialogue seems dry as well. These are micro-edits. Since you completed your story six years ago, I wouldn't doubt your writing has improved. I encourage you to go back and read over your piece. :) Keep up the good work!

Sincerely-

M.J.R.
Doyeon chapter 12 . 4/28
so what if he tries something? who the fck are they to say anything omg
Veronica chapter 16 . 4/16
I just finished chapter 15 and I can't stop crying.
"Kaa-san?" OMFG why you do this to me?
GodSlayerTiffany chapter 1 . 4/12
I read this like a year ago , It was epic , to say the least . Thanks for your work over the years . And I'd be happy if you read my fanfiction and give me some advise
8,289 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »