Reviews for Blind
Xeonis7 chapter 1 . 3/13
dude the summary alone...
SnarkyScribe chapter 1 . 3/11
Orochimaru needed an Uchiha body, not a sharingan. He had those in bulk, judging from the existence of Shin Uchiha.

He could have easily fixed up Sasuke's eyes and replaced his sharingan, no problem.
Haha it is susuke
walkingspring chapter 22 . 2/19
A part of me can't forgive Itachi too.
walkingspring chapter 21 . 2/19
what a nightmare...
walkingspring chapter 20 . 2/19
Sakura's dad sure is uptight.
walkingspring chapter 19 . 2/19
Sakura's dedication is amazing!
This fanfic is great, tho I wish there was more content. Reading your fanfic actually got me into watching Naruto again and honestly it was the best decision I could’ve made. Thanks for writing this fanfic.
Hokagenaomi chapter 15 . 2/3
That letter part I can’t. I cant read further. I’ve been trying since 1am and now it’s 1:40 am. I’ve been laughing for 40 minutes.
theeuniverse chapter 68 . 2/1
Oh thank god it’s not as terrible as the depression she had. Go kick his ass, Sakura!
theeuniverse chapter 40 . 1/28
Got to be honest, Nariko annoys me. Idk why though. I just don’t like her lol. Lol but great way storytelling though. I love how this story is not just Sasusaku moments but also all things happening in their world.
eric oyen chapter 72 . 1/26
actually, I thought I would review the entire 72 chapters. Sure, I am about 10 years late on this (I only discovered this site recently doing a search on blindproducts in google). The reason for that: I am totally blind.

Now, as for the story. It kept me rivited during the fight scenes, had me laughing during the humorous moments and definitely rooting for Sasuke. Given the early part of the story, I thought he would be blind throughout, so when the story took the turn it did, It almost seemed disappointing, that is until he started really doing some even more amazing things. This story definitely takes a look at what might have been (which, in it's way was better than how the Anime series turned out). I just wish they made the manga in braille (with raised line drawings of all the pages).

btw, my eyes are prosthetic and I had them done in the style that Sasuke has in full activation, only my colors are extreme bright blue with an ultra marine highlights. It sure pays homage to the manga, anime and all the other stuff.

so, thank you for a fairly decently written story line.
theeuniverse chapter 18 . 1/24
So the symbolism you’re talking about is the weasel and the snake right? Does that mean that Orochimaru will be killed by Itachi? D:
DLFangrill chapter 70 . 1/23
T T why? I almost thought Sakura was gonna arrive to save Itachi or something. I keep thinking that Itachi will use his jinchuuriki powers for something stupid like how Sasuke was acting in the canon plot.
Anonimo chapter 4 . 1/16