Reviews for Blind
Wow chapter 59 . 7/15
This is the best sasusaku fanfic everrrrrrrrr
Anya chapter 28 . 7/13
Sound vibrations fracturing your bones? Yikes!
Ria-chan94 chapter 1 . 7/12
This is the best fanfic i have ever read! It will always remain my favourite!
mineri0 chapter 2 . 7/5
Been enjoying it so far..It has been too long so I think you might have have even forgotten about this. .. but I loved this.
Anya chapter 27 . 7/1
Sasuke does indeed act like an overbearing husband.
Sakuras isn’t ooc. So it’s not bad but I guess I just realized after all the Sakura fics Ive read, I actually really dislike her. That’s obviously not your fault but it just makes it harder to read. I like the fics were she’s a more well rounded and strong character but that’s not how Kishimoto actually wrote her. Your writing itself is good though!
Anya chapter 26 . 7/1
Noice!
walkingspring chapter 25 . 6/28
That fluffy moment between them!
Anya chapter 25 . 6/27
The way he examined her face made me tingle inside and blush madly.
walkingspring chapter 24 . 6/24
OMG Yes! Sasuke and Neji bonding!
walkingspring chapter 23 . 6/24
Sakura's a really good mentor.
bluedog44 chapter 5 . 6/24
I just realized that the number of his hospital room is the same as Sherlock Holmes and John Watson’s flat: 221B (of course, without the B though)!
This is my favorite fanfiction OF ALL TIME! I love how it is so smooth and the anticipation buildup is wonderful. 10/10 :) ( u r an amazing writer- keep it up!)
This story derailed quickly, loved it in the beginning but ...sigh the story fucking derailed. Too much Sakura and Naruto wank. At the end it seems more like a Sakura story than a sasusaku story, Sasuke is relegated to being an object for Sakura rather than his own person. This is why I don't read Fanfics from Sakura fans, just when I thought I had found a legit one. Oh and did I mention too much naruto and Sakura wank?
JoyFall chapter 66 . 6/11