Reviews for Blind
tetrisprodigy chapter 71 . 4/18
interesting take on sasusaku-it seems more realistic than the happy-go-lucky portrayal in other fics
What the hell were you th
So I just finished chapter 54, and I wouldn't be surprised if you made it so that suddenly Sasuke didn't want the house renovated and he gets mad at Sakura. I would appreciate it if you wouldn't because a lot of the stories I've read so far add un-needed drama or twists that tire the reader out. I like your style and you have extraordinary sense of story plot and details. Can't wait to read more.
Still reading but I was ecstatic to hear hat you are making a sequel, would you mind telling me what it's called? So I could read it?
I'm still reading your story and I'll be truthful, at first I didn't want to read it, but now I can't stop until its done. This is by far the best story I've ever read! I also like the way you deal with flamers. -wink wink nudge nudge-
Ok so I'm on like chapter 15 but I kinda have a question, this is a spoiler to those who haven't kept up with the manga chapters, but wasn't it revealed that Itachi was ordered to masscare his clan? It seemed as though he didn't want to, and no offence, but you portrayed him as cold-hearted and cruel. I was wondering why?
I know you wrote his fanfic a long time ago, but dattebayo means 'believe it' at least that's what I think it means from other translations that I've seen.
Erasure15 chapter 69 . 4/2
I've read this story around a month ago and I must say that it's one of the two by far the best SasuSaku stories on Fanfiction I've ever and I will ever read! Your writing skills, story, development in SasuSaku relationship... Perfect, amazing, magnificent! I've read this story every day, each day around 6-7 chapters, and I've literally became obsessed with it. Amazing! I've decided to leave my comment on, in my opinion, the chapter that left a mark on me. Such an end for Itachi was so shocking (even if it was somehow expected due to the story title), but I was very shocked the first time I've read it. I'm really happy that you've decided that Sasuke wouldn't kill him in the end. At the beginning, I've thought that Nariko is unnecessary in this story, but she soon became my second favorite character here (after Sakura who I love in this story unlike the Sakura in manga/anime). Thank you for making her a "little sister" character instead of "lover" one to Itachi as it would really ruin the story. Huh, I could ramble about the story for hours but I'll leave it here. It's really hard for me to get deeply attached to the story here, but you've got me and congratulations! Thank you for sharing this masterpiece with us and good luck! If I'm not wrong, you've started writing a sequel but it has only 2 chapters. I would like you to continue working on it as I'm sure it would have plenty of reviews and faithful readers like me. :D
SheRa-ver chapter 3 . 3/31
I know I'm one of many,many comments, but I really want to say how much you seem like a writer for the show ! It's like I'm reading the manga or something - it's amazing!
Katana-Sai chapter 1 . 3/26
your probably receiving reviews such as 'OMG! I LOVE THIS STORY!". i have to say i agree. though i haven't completed the story(lost the link on my stupid phone( ) i love it too. their relationship is not a common lovey dovey one and is taking time to develop which is what sasuke and sakura's relationship is all about. and im still in suspense and dont want to spoil it by skipping chapters. i tend to do that when the story isn't as satisfying if you catch my drift. i would so favourite this if i could but i still have to get my laptop sorted out. i hope i find other fanfic as amazing as this one when i'm done. and i'll be sure to review at the end. anywhoz...toodles :D
foolscapify chapter 73 . 3/16
Hi! I had been an avid follower of this story till the end few years ago. Though I don't really review or comment, I had always been reading blind religiously. (Read: reading blind till wee hours in the morning, under my blanket, hoping I won't get caught by my mom. Heh) Now it been years since I finished blind and guess what? I'm rereading it again because it is ao damn good. Keep up the good work!
ayumu12 chapter 73 . 3/10
it is a very nice nice nice awesome story !1
Man will sasuke and sakura have kids u know in this story...
Its stupid i hate stalkers It have been cool if Sakura noticed OR sensed Ino
Hey,will sasuke and sakura pair up
8,087 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »