Reviews for Blind
Smooth Secret chapter 73 . 8h
Just read this for the millionth time! Such a great story! Still waiting for the sequel to someday be updated. If you’ve published any books I’d love to read those too!
Dasgun chapter 1 . 11/22
.-..
AfricanFire chapter 72 . 9/19
after a good two years, I finally found the patience to so through this story and it was worth a shot
So I don’t know if you still read reviews since it’s been so long since you published this one but I just had to write a review my first one ever actually. This story was just wow breath taking, honestly it made me feel ALL the emotions and it was the longest fanfic I’ve ever read but you just did such a phenomenal job at capturing both canon characters and the ones you made up it just all flowed so well together. I wish you owned Naruto because canon SasuSaku is toxic af but you made me feel so at peace and happy about their relationship. So I hope you are still writing and just thank you again, I can’t wait to read the sequel!
beanzhead chapter 1 . 7/29
Sasuke just blinding himself then Orochimaru saying "I see" LOL
T-OO chapter 1 . 6/10
*Chokes* Me: Imagining Orochimaru Calling Sasuke 'Sasuke-kun'... I'm dying! Hahahaha!
Oops... I felt so guilty for laughing... Because I forgot Sasuke-kun was... Blind.
T-OO chapter 1 . 6/8
Chapter 1: Review.

Fr, For real. Sasuke never bother'd to not think about Sakura, While Sakura can't take him off her mind!.

And it was super unfair, Because Sasuke just came back to Konoha like nothing happened then took my Sakura and married her!

I'm really heartbroken on that scenes or even on other parts whatever it didn't showed on Naruto or Boruto but thankfully there was a Sasuke Retsuden and Sasuke Hidden and also Sakura Hidden!. Atleast there are was.

And Your right Author-sama! 100% right!

I'mma put a fork of common sense on Sasuke's head or even do worse if I was just Masashi Kishimoto! If I was just Muffin-Moto! And own that tho!

I will probably stab Sasuke with dozens of Common sense and guilts, and dozens of regrets! Specially for hurting my Sakura-Chan!

I was like "BOOM DESERVE!" when Sasuke slashed his eyes! Because he really deserves the pain and it was not enough for what he had done for My Sakura, Our Sakura!

But although I understand Sasuke because his parents got killed and the Uchiha Clan also, and the painful part is it was his beloved Brother Itachi! My Bb Boi Itachi-kun!
And I also understands Itachi, he just do it for the village and for his little brother, who was nowhere little.

But still kinda foolish, free to hate me for saying that because I just got infected by Beloved Itachi then!

Anyway I didn't blame Itachi!

And just wanna say I LOVE SASUSAKU SO MUCH! it's just that... I HATE SASUKE SO MUCH FOR HURTING SAKURA!

But also... LOVE SASUKE-KUN TOO! AND SAKURA-CHAN THO!

Okay, OK, Thanks so much for reading this whoever you are!

Even if I know this was a useless review!

From Time line: 2022, June 8.
rem123 chapter 7 . 4/22
i lost it when i read naruto's slip up on sasuke back in konoha
Guest chapter 67 . 12/18/2021
Aos que vão começar a ler: Esta história é muito frustrante.
Guest chapter 67 . 12/18/2021
EU LI SESSENTA E SETE FUDIDOS CAPÍTULOS PARA CHEGAR ATÉ AQUI E ME DEPRARAR COM ISSO! EM TODA A MINHA VIDA EU NUNCA ESTIVE TÃO FRUSTRADA, NUNCA SEQUER COMENTEI UM FIC DESTE SITE PORÉM TENHO QUE DIZER: ISSO É UMA MERDAAAAA! Depois de tudo ele ainda foi embora, e ela ainda se humilhou por ele. QUE ESTUPIDO!
bhannica chapter 17 . 10/17/2021
very cool
Guest chapter 72 . 8/11/2021
500,000 plus words of mediocrity as such. I'll pass
EB.0023 chapter 51 . 8/7/2021
strength vs speed... always f me up xD
Sangosa chapter 73 . 7/22/2021
Ah what a journey, loved it! I did end up relay liking Nariko and I loved the Sai perspective. Your Naruto was also really lovely, it was nice how you didn't separate him from team 7 just because sasusaku was happening. Excellent job!
isumii chapter 73 . 7/7/2021
not sure if you are still reading reviews 10 years later, but I hope so. honestly sakura is my favorite character of all time, but i never liked sasusaku simply for the fact that i think canon sakura deserves better. i highly enjoyed sakura n sasuke's relationship here though and i think you have convinced me to try out other sasusaku fanfics. thanks for the read
8,679 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »