Reviews for Blind
RK1812 chapter 1 . 2/12
Beautiful story.. Its so good.. Thank u for posting this story.
Akira Desuuu chapter 73 . 2/8
Read all 73 chapters and I'm impressed. Enjoyed the story very much and look forward to the sequel. There are however, things I would have liked to go differently. Like the Sasuke vs Itachi fight. I wished that instead of taking Itachis sight and fingers, Sasuke would have tied him up and took him to Konoha to be put in jail. That would have been true justice. And I also prefered for Nariko to live. She is such a likeable character.
he was 13 when he killed his clan
Ao tori chapter 38 . 1/10
Next song: Monochrome Kiss!
Ao tori chapter 37 . 1/10
New divide also sounds good with this! :D
seriously, is there any song that doesn't go with this story?
Ao tori chapter 36 . 1/10
Also listening to demons and monster by Imagine Dragons, great for this fic too!
This story needs its own playlist!
Ao tori chapter 35 . 1/10
I don't know how, but I ended up listening to "Same Old War" and "Sunrise" by Our Last Night while reading this story and GODDAMMIT They are PERFECT!
Anyone who is reading this awesome story should listen to these songs while reading!
Love the Story 3 ObsidianSickle!

- Ao Tori
Luna Lovegood chapter 3 . 1/1
Date who means believe it
RenKouha99 chapter 17 . 12/31/2016
This fanfic remind me so much of the song
"Carry You Home" by Zara Larsson. Seriously, you should check it out!
ilianacuevas85 chapter 73 . 12/24/2016
Just finished this lovely story of yours. Really good ... Really really good. I will have to say one thing tho... I dont think i liked sasusaku all that much in this story tho... They seemed very selfish and ki d of uncaring to the people around them. Especially Sakura when it came to her family... But this was really good and i want a sequel ... Just cuz i need to know what happened to Itachi and konan. I loved those two in your story loved loved loved.

But anyways, good job with this... Its def going in my fave list.
GlisteningSnow chapter 1 . 12/12/2016
So I know you haven't uploaded in years but I'd just like to say how this story of yours is and will always remain my FAVORITE SasuSaku fanfic. When I first read it, it had about 3k reviews... looking at it today its almost to 8500 reviews! I am shocked! I am about to read it all through again for the fifth time and thought it injustice if I didn't write a new review just to tell you how great this story STILL is so me.
Guest chapter 73 . 12/9/2016
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I just finished Blind and let me tell you,

Thank you for creating this amazing story :)
brenda sianipar chapter 73 . 11/17/2016
this is amazing! it is indeed true that blind is different than any other sasusaku fanfictions. i love sasuke character in here, in fact, i love everything! thankssss️️
Guest chapter 73 . 11/5/2016
Definitely the best fanfic I have ever read.
Daffodil chapter 1 . 10/30/2016
hahaha,,, u're right Dearest Author, MasashiLame (sorry sensei), didn't gave the best shots for this lovely couple, it pave way for the antis to make so much speculations that this relationship isn't working and was even worst..tch.. Me? if I did own Naruto, i'll make sure i'll give the most beautiful well written romance between this two, and i'll make sure it'll be d greatest slap of all time for all the HATERS out there... ok calm down guys and eat cupcake... #Don't spread the hate... I don't like/agree the way Sasuke had left the village, but he always had my sympathy, for a young child to experienced and personally have witnessed such horrible things to those whom he treasured so much, I sure understand where he's coming from... #Thumbs up for this incredible plot...!...
8,330 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »