Reviews for Blind
u got no jams chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
From the AN at chapter 1 I knew this was gonna be good. I just finished chapter one and boy am I exited. Also, summary. And reveiws DANK 8K You're awesome! You're also one of the rare authors that can use grammar correctly! Woooo! Since I'm a huge grammar nazi I don't enjoy fics that have grammatical issues but from the few reviews and what I've seen so far that's obviously not an issue. I'm so exited for what's next, I can't wait! Also, please don't hate me for this. You shouldn't randomly put in Japanese wherever. I'm so sorry, it just really really bothers me as someone who can speak Japanese. Like if you're going to put "Bye!" Don't put "ja ne" that's not even now you spell it (when it's romanized) I know this fic is already completed but if you do see this it would mean a lot if you read it. Other than that, you're awesome! I'm so sorry if I offended you with that last part. :)
Accountkiller121212121 chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
This is hands down the best fanfiction I've ever read and I have read thousands! This is the third time reading this
Loner Kid chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
i like this sasuke *winks*
Guest chapter 70 . 10/26/2015
I hate ur fic
Isagage-kun chapter 58 . 10/20/2015
Sasuke is getting his Sharingan back. In little splashes, all over. Moments where everything seems to slow down for him, I notice. I'm loving the story, and the grammar used here is absolutely amazing. Far better than most works I've read, and that says something.
Guest chapter 73 . 10/12/2015
Best fanfic I've ever read, hope it gets published!
QueenTargaryen chapter 33 . 10/10/2015
I really enjoy reading this... it is ooc and there are some mistakes in the writing but its still so good, i really liked your story
Ghostwriter Redux chapter 7 . 10/5/2015
Oh, Naruto and your ridiculously big mouth xD I had a feeling the 'secret' was going to come out like that. I'm very much enjoying this by the way. I know it's been completed for a while but who doesn't like getting reviews?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2015
Ooooog great
Guest chapter 21 . 9/26/2015
Now THIS is what I call a story. 3
You're not rushing the situation,
Perfect character development,
Feelings slowly warming up,
*sigh* it gives me the urge to just continue reading it without skipping any paragraphs! :D
I'm serious! Not one word was unreaf :)
I hope you make more 3 Keep Going!
thatoneperson000 chapter 73 . 9/23/2015
this story is awesome! :)
ksenecal1987 chapter 1 . 9/21/2015
This is one of the best fanfiction I have ever read so far! A few grammar errors, but other than that, very well detailed ! I really felt like I was reading a book! I love the fact that the plot isn't rushed, as I have read in other fanfictions! Love it!
Guest chapter 18 . 9/4/2015
Was it intentional that you had a weasel kill a snake? lol. If it was, that is good foreshadowing, if not...lol anyway.
Guest chapter 16 . 9/4/2015
Aww. But Itachi isnt a bad guy...;_; I think the fact that he recalls the death of his family just from hearing the squish of mud means that he feels something towards it. (this being in your story of course. In the Anime/Manga...well I dont want to spoil anything for you if you dont already know.)
Guest chapter 13 . 9/4/2015
I wonder if the age difference was intentional? Because thats the same years that Itachi and Sasuke are apart. Great story by the way.
8,380 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »