Reviews for Blind
GRIMMANGELL chapter 22 . 8/24/2014
FLUFF! FLUFF!FLUFFF WITH SAKURA AND SASUKE! MY ONE TRUE PAIRING IS RESURRECTING!
GRIMMANGELL chapter 21 . 8/24/2014
Anno, am I the only one who hate Sakura-chan's father? :D, go die you asswipe! YAYAY, SASUKE'S PROTECTIVE OF HER AGAIN!
Haru chapter 8 . 8/21/2014
Dangit, Naruto. Why do you have to suck at keeping secrets?
Floral Mist chapter 72 . 8/20/2014
Your plot is like, even better than the canon. You are such a talented writer too.

I used to not like SasuSaku but after reading your story that has changed haha.
xXpaper-heartsXx chapter 72 . 8/17/2014
i absolutely loved this story! i don't know how many times i have read this now, and i never get bored of it. you truly have a great talent for writing, please never give it up!
shadowereign chapter 72 . 8/11/2014
I forgot to leave a review right after finishing and prceeded to the sequel. :)
Im so squeling like a pig in evry sweet way sasusaku happened! How i wish u wonderful author be around always and do more of this! :) so love it.
shadowereign chapter 39 . 8/6/2014
I love you for writing this! :)
shadowereign chapter 35 . 8/6/2014
I love how naruto confronted sasuke in this chap! Amazing! :)
shadowereign chapter 22 . 8/5/2014
Oh my god! Ur a geniusss!
BlueberryNails chapter 19 . 8/3/2014
'...like he had been told he was the illegitimate child of the Fourth Hokage...'
I got confused for a moment then started laughing hard because i remembered that this was written WAY before Naruto found out that he was, in fact, the fourth's (legitimate) kid.

i also wonder if you still like sasuke now, when the manga is already in its last few chapters. i remember you stating that you liked his character a few chapters back. or maybe it was from a different fanfic. meh.
CharlieSlayer chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Ooooh man! This was so good! I can't wait to read the sequel!
Perhaps my only qualm being that Sasuke blinded Itachi! D: But instead of everything being all hunkey-dorey, everything is okay now, like I was hoping, you actually made a believable story and I loved it!
So the blinding...completely justifiable and a perfect fit for this story.
Two thumbs up! :D
Sasuke-Tema chapter 63 . 7/13/2014
Omg I love Naruto so much! Lol a creeper ah! I love Naruto!
STHFG chapter 62 . 7/13/2014
OMFG THIS CHAP HAD ME LMAO! Wait somethin just hit me...where is orochimaru in all this!?
STHFG chapter 58 . 7/13/2014
Omg i LOVED this chapter, poor konahmaru and poor Sakura! Sasuke was pissed!
SasukeTema chapter 56 . 7/13/2014
Nariko is so cute! I LOVE Itachi so much!
8,289 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »