Reviews for Blind
Camfrica - Uchiha-Rules chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
Hi!
I'm a catalan (from Spain) sasusaku fangirl and I'm so sorry for my english.
I've come to "Blind" one week ago, and I can't stop reading! Thanks to Tumbrl. I just wanna tell you that you are and amazing writer and your story is ... how I can describe it... Beautiful, amazing, strong...
Please, It's one of the bests FICS I've ever read.

I wanna tell you a lot of things but I have a lot of limits 'cause the idiom... I'm really frustrated for my limits. Sorry for that.

But, please, don't stop writting. You're very talented!

Thank you!

Camfrica.
Guest chapter 73 . 4/19/2015
Well I don't know where to start, wow ok, so I guess I'm a little behind in reading this story (and by a little I mean this story finished in 2010 and I'm reading it 5 years later) I nirmally dont comment on these stories I read on this site, and this is probably the first one I have commented on in over a year. But let me tell you, this is THE best story I have read on fan-fiction and I have probably read hundreds. Yes the writing itself was good (great grammar blah blah blah) and the way you described things and kept with the characters and planned everything out in depth is absolutely outstanding and this is by far one of the best stories I have read, even better than some published books. It was very creative and unique and fantastical and yet at the same time it was realistic and relatable. You truly have done an amazing job and I sure hope you're very proud of yourself because this is a work of art. Props to you for writing the most amazing naruto fanfic (at least in my opinion)! You're a genius when it comes to writing about Sakura and sasuke.
All my love and wishes to you for making this story! ( literally read it all in less than two days lol)
Thank you! -
-you're new fan girl (and not the creepy sasuke loving kind)
Tobee chapter 6 . 3/2/2015
Cool!
Mirufujiwara17 chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
I absolutely love SasuXSaku fan fiction, and this is one of my favorite fan fictions that I love to read.
I love the development of the characters, especially for Sasuke, since he's my favorite character.
One advice: Since you have talent for writing, and character development, why don't you create your original characters and publish your own book?
bhavna-madan chapter 73 . 2/19/2015
Can I just tell you something? YOU ARE AN AMAZING PERSON AND YOUR EXISTENCE ON EARTH IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED. phew. There ya go... I love this story SO much TT_TT. This story made me do two things I've never done in my life.
It made me cry over a fanfic. And I fell in love with an OC.
Nariko is amazing and I cried so much when she died, but no. she isn't the OC I loved. It was Kanaye! TTOTT He was just like Fred Weasley! Now I can't imagine anyone else to be Sakura's brother! He's just so perfect.
I love the way you took the story slowly and finished it so beautifully. I love how you kept Sasuke in character (Which is VERY hard to do) and I love how you didn't make Sakura jump on him and maintained their trust.I also love how the realization whacked him on the head and what I loved the most was...
Sasuke's talk with his mom... I love you for that! Thanks for writing this amazing story and making us SS fans so happy. Thank you...
Chiruka chapter 73 . 2/1/2015
Hi,
I'm not sure if you're reading this, because I feel like you're pretty busy with real life. Just want to drop a review.
Anyway, I really like your story. I like how things flow smoothly, and nothing feels rushed. Everything makes sense too, this can totally happen in canon (if Naruto's genre was romance). The part I like most about this story was when Sakura calmed Sasuke down when he had nightmares and when he asked her to sing his mother's songs. It was very sweet. Oh, and I like Sakura's brother, Kanaye, a lot too. He's like the mature version of Naruto.
I particularly like the scene where Naruto fed Hinata, and she kept thinking she didn't faint, but still fainted at the end.
I usually don't like OCs, but I totally adore Nariko. She's such a lovely girl. And although Konan is pretty out of character, I still like her. Yep, you just turned me into ItaKonan fan (I blame you).
There's just a few things I don't like. I feel like Sasuke 'turned good' a bit too fast (maybe it's just me reading too many fics about Sasuke struggling to 'be good'). Also, I don't like how you portray Ino at first (again, maybe it's just me reading too many fics about super mature Ino. I personally think Ino's mature enough not to be jealous of Sakura taking care of Sasuke. Also, I thought she's over him…?)
I love this extra chapter. I've been reading lots of stories, but have never 'read between the lines'. I seriously would never know about the symbolism and all those stuffs if there's no chapter 73. Oh, and the bloopers are hilarious.
Anyway, that's all. I know that I have lots more to write, but I forgot most of them midway (sorry for that).
I'm not going to make you feel guilty by urging you to update the sequel, 'cause I know you're busy. But, yeah, if you have time, please continue writing.
You're awesome.
p.s: This is the longest review I've ever written. And since English isn't my first language, I hope there's not grammar or spelling mistakes; that'll be awkward.
Ellette Alphard chapter 73 . 1/30/2015
This is most likely the best Sasuke x Sakura stories I have ever read. You wrote it with your heart. I like how Sakura's character is brave, sincere, and has depth. Thank you for writing this story.
Toolazytologin chapter 73 . 1/29/2015
This is easily one of the best written Sasuke x Sakura stories I have ever read. Thanks for writing this.
ClownWhosFeelnDown chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
Interesting. Update soon
els1324 chapter 72 . 1/21/2015
Wow, this was a long ride! And I enjoyed it! :) I loved the ending and didn't feel it was cliche, it worked very well. It took me a few days to read it all but those were many hours well spent!

I will admit, I only read the first bit involving Nariko and after that I skipped all of them (I read a bit of Sakura's dad's escape though). I love your writing but I had no interest in her nor the akatsuki. It wasn't because you set it up badly or anything, I just have never cared much for OCs and all that. (Seriously, it's a wonder you got me to love Sakura's brother!) I read ever single note you had so I wasn't surprised or lost by their eventual appearances like you said would happen. Perhaps I'm simply too much of an avid reader, I know when to expect things. Either way, I never felt like I missed anything so I'm okay with it, you may not be, but I am. The story didn't feel rushed/abrupt and I thought it moved along very nicely. From your notes I gathered that a lot of people didn't care for the 'filler' but it never bothered me.

I'd love to say I'm going to head over and read the sequel but I'm not. You haven't updated since 2011 and I hate reading unfinished stories that, for the most part, seem like they will never be continued. If you ever do come back and continue it, I'd love to read it, but unless that happens...well, hopefully your lack of updating means you've got big stuff going on on life so you're just too busy and not that something bad has happened! Either way, I wish you the best and I hope you become a published author, I can only imagine how spectacular your stories and characters will be when they're pulled straight from you imagination! :)
Angel chapter 37 . 1/11/2015
This story is awesome even though i don't usually read sasusaku you are making me like the pairing.
InvaderKim chapter 73 . 1/2/2015
This story was absolutely beautiful . I read it from beginning to end (took me an entire day!). Although I ran across the occasional grammatical error or awkward phrase, it was still an enjoyable read. The diction, the imagery and the welcomed lack of "rosette" made this a fic I would love to re-read.I love the pacing of the story, not too slow and not too fast considering that the story progressed with Sasuke's rehabilitation. Your resolution to Sasuke vs. Itachi caught me off guard but it was a breath of fresh air as you stated Itachi always ends up dying by Sasuke's hand. This story has made it into my favorite works of literature of all time.
Guest chapter 62 . 12/24/2014
... evil son of a...
Chibi-Kyuubi-Chan chapter 73 . 12/12/2014
WOW! is the first exclamation to leave my mouth following your entire fic and the extras. I'm really impressed with what you did, and I'm really glad that English literature isn't as boring as most people think to some. I loved it, even though there was the odd error, and at times the story fell in intensity, but congratulations on finishing such a great piece that a reader like me can enjoy :)
I have read the first 2 chapters of the sequel, and I'm hoping you'll update it some time (perhaps when life becomes less busy or troubling?) as I'm really looking forward to the tying up of this universe.
Keep up the great work, and hopefully I'll be reading some of your newly updated work in the future!
CrystleIceFire chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
I'll admit right now I always sort of skimmed over your story for the longest time, simply because I couldn't really find solid interest until I read the third chapter...and then I was hooked. Honestly I obsessed over this epic for the longest time and rarely stopped reading until it was finished. It was a realistic take on a plausible SasuSaku that I had been looking for-though there are others similar to it. This is a grand scale of all the complicated SasuSaku we know and love and you portrayed it to a tee. You didn't have Sakura fangirling all over the place (though everyone knows she does in inwardly) and encouraged the stronger, intelligent, hard-headed kunoichi forward though others may doubt of its presence. Finally, you allowed Sasuke the needed closure with his family, with a interesting twist of NOT killing Itachi that I've never before seen. He came into his feelings for Sakura gradually, and not without some hurt and difficultly-and the always necessary push. I can only hope and imagine this is what their relationship will be portrayed as in the upcoming movies, etc, because it's too damn close to how I picture it to be real. So-to summarize-I LOVED IT and I envy your creativeness and perseverance. I will forever remember this story and the SasuSaku feels that came with it. :)
8,333 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »