Reviews for Blind
mashiro.x.shiina chapter 72 . 3/6
I can't believe its over :*OOO You wrote this years ago, so who even knows if you still get on here and see reviews.. Either way, I'm leaving one! This story was so. so. good. I've always had a hard time really connecting and getting excited with OCs, but not yours! I really just loved this.
Mikoto-obsedian angel chapter 3 . 3/5
Wow sakura has realy matured and dattebayo means "believe it"
Dokiprez chapter 47 . 3/1
Okaaaaay, so, yes, I am only thirteen, but I have read countless lemon/mature rated fan-fictions and novels. So when you commented in your note about lemon juice, my insides iced over, and I fell over squealing. Thought I thought a scene like that would be a bit abrupt, I still loved the idea of reading about them... er... anyways, the ending was insanely sweet. I love fluff from this couple, because of its rarity. :3 Flora Jiang
Dokiprez chapter 45 . 3/1
I am 100% absorbed in this story, my parents claim that they never see me leave my room anymore... :) Anyways, recently turned thirteen, I don't have any constructive criticism, being only a child. However, I do have to say that your story is wonderful. AND AMAZING. AND ADDICTIVE. AND JUST AWESOME. :D And so, being a young writer myself, you are my new role model. Thank you for writing this, and even taking the time of reading this review during your ever-busy life. xoxo :3 Flora Jiang
the sun softly smiles chapter 73 . 2/27
Hi! I have read this story more than once, and I left some reviews with my old ff account in the past, but now that I'm back and it's completed, I just had to let you know - this is an amazing piece of fiction! I love love LOVE it.

People who complained that it was slow obviously have no appreciation for character development or a realistic progression of events.

With or without the sequel, this is awesome. It's not just a story. It's a novel. A beautiful piece of work that really draws you. And I want to say thank you for sharing it. And thank you for finishing it! You're wonderful :)
Giang Tien chapter 51 . 2/25
ERMEGERD. I LOVE THE TWO TAILED CAT. SINCE IT'S A CAT.
MAJOR WARRIOR CAT FAN HERE. AND JUST CAT FAN IN GENERAL.
Mimi-Kiki-Dits chapter 63 . 2/22
"Dammit, teme, you gave me a freaking nosebleed!" Um... WTF? Imagine this if Sasuke and Naruto were, like, at the beach or something and not fighting... *cue giggles and awkward silences*
Giang Tien chapter 38 . 2/20
AHHHH THE ANGST
THE FEELS
Aquos35 chapter 71 . 2/19
I love you hokage! I mean, it's a great chapter! Two chapters left eh?
Aquos35 chapter 70 . 2/19
S-she died? Your character was really likable. I love Nariko... will miss her for sure...
Aquos35 chapter 58 . 2/17
Wow. I really enjoyed the fight scenes. And the character development too. It's a marvelous story in overall.
ParadiseAvenger chapter 73 . 2/9
The extras for this story were super detailed, I was really surprised. The bloopers were pretty hilarious. I love bloopers unconditionally! Kudos for such a great story!
ParadiseAvenger chapter 72 . 2/9
Final chapter, time for a final review.

First, I have to say I'm a little surprised that with all these chapters, you still need a sequel to finish it all off. Wow! This was already a monster story. Although I probably won't read the sequel... I really don't like sequels, no matter how much I liked the first one. Something about them rubs me the wrong way. They never feel like the original, even if they're written by the same person and all that jazz. So, if I mention something that will be resolved in the sequel... Just smack and ignore me.

Your characters were all so amazingly characterized. To every story, there were distinctly two sides. I couldn't even bring myself to hate Itachi because of how he was with Nariko. Even though I don't really know much about Konan, she was such a great character. I loved how adult her situations with Itachi were without going overboard. (Some people can't keep that balance.) Ino, Yugito, Kanaye, and Sai were probably my favorite side characters. They were fantastic! I wish Kanaye really existed in this universe. All that said though, I think you didn't do a very good job with Naruto. His character seemed to begin and end with "I want to beat Sasuke, I care about Sakura, and I like ramen." That was it. He barely prattled on about being Hokage, he barely did anything ridiculous, and he hardly came to visit them. I really don't know why he was so off-kilter when everyone else was so brilliant. Hinata's small paragraph of jealousy over Yugito visiting Naruto was amazing and I kept waiting for Naruto to do something with that, but he just kind of slid into the background. It almost seems like he was your least favorite character...

As for Sasuke and Sakura, I think you did a magnificent job with both of them right up until the second to last chapter. Sasuke's pride and issues at the beginning were hilarious and wonderfully angsty to read. Sakura's reactions to dealing with him were very realistic. Her love for him was nice and subdued while still being there. His slow realization of his feelings for her was also fantastic, intermingled with just enough fluff to keep readers from pulling their hair out. But after Sasuke incapacitated Itachi and they met on the bridge, it just took a downhill dive for me. Sakura (who had been so realistic and strong-willed while still being loving and caring) just turned into a sniveling teenager who thought nothing else existed beyond her love for one boy. What about her family? What about Naruto? What about everything she loved? Nope, compared to Sasuke, it was all worthless to her and I really hated seeing that. Sasuke took a dive too. He left her on the bench (again) without explaining anything and yet the second he runs into her on the bridge, he's willing to explain and she understands immediately. Where was that when he was leaving? The scene could have been so much stronger if he had explained why he was going and that he needed her to trust him and wait for him to come back. He should have trusted her enough to tell her the truth. On the flip side, I really liked their relationship in this final chapter. I laughed so hard when Kanaye found them sleeping together and thought they were naked. (I did think it was a little weird that eighteen-year-old Sakura could be forced to move back home by the Hokage. Doesn't Tsunade have better things to do?) It was very cute that Sasuke decided to ask her to marry him, even if it was a little cliché, which you already knew so I digress...

The plot for this story was fantastic. I loved how it swung back and forth between Akatsuki and Sasuke with Sakura. The arcs were also very good, interesting, and well-paced. I enjoyed every minute of it. As I said in a much earlier review, I thought the timeline was a little off around the time where Sakura's father escaped and the time he returned home. A little tiny scene of him almost-being-caught would have been a good addition. It would have been enough of a cliffhanger for the readers to continue to feel Sakura's pain at his MIA status. I'm sure a few people, like myself, were tired of her depression when we already knew he was on his way home, even if he was doing it slowly. But everything else meshed perfectly with a very nice style of pacing. Nothing felt extra or dragged out. It was just a perfect mix.

As I've said before, your grammar and word choice is superb. I did notice a few errors as I read, but most of them were just tiny typos that were easily understood once I looked at them. I know how hard it is to edit, especially your own work.

Your author's notes were nice, not distracting and occasionally full of interesting information. As an author, you really have it all together. It's also great that you could try to find a reliable updating schedule and stick to it as best you could. You also get major kudos for actually finishing your story! Thank goodness!

I started reading this story a very long time ago when it wasn't yet complete, but quit do to my lack of patience. Obviously, it left enough of an impression on me for me to seek it out again and finish reading it. That's a very big accomplishment.

So, overall, I'd rate this story very highly and recommend it to anyone I knew who liked Sasuke and Sakura. Kudos! And thanks for a great read!
ParadiseAvenger chapter 71 . 2/9
You know, one thing I never really understood about Naruto was the whole "leaving the village without permission" thing. I mean, the village is a village. It's home, not a prison. What does it matter if people are just coming and going, even ninjas? I mean, the Hokage has to be too busy to sign off on a million people's wishes to go on vacation or go visit someone in another village. I could see maybe going to Sound without permission because they're enemies, but isn't the Wave Village a friend of theirs? I always thought they hated Sasuke's leaving because he did it in such an asshole way and caused half his friends to rage after him whereupon they were all nearly killed and then he joined Orochimaru and officially became a traitor. What's all this nonsense about "leaving the village without permission" becoming such a crime? Jeez...

Anyway, I have to say... I really hated when Sakura finally caught up with Sasuke... And she was so ready to scratch apart her forehead protector and become a traitor and throw away everything. And then they started prattling on about roses... It was so weird and out of place. The rest of this story was so realistic and so in-character for everyone that I just loved it! It was like an extension of Naruto in an epic way. And then is just kind of... eh... I would have loved to see Sakura be a real badass when she finally saw him. I mean, she tried to stop him the nice way and it didn't work. I would have loved to have seen her just knock him unconscious and drag his dumb ass back home. When he woke up, they could have a nice mushy moment and it would have been adorable. As it stands, this just didn't do it for me. For what it's worth, it was very well-written, but it just didn't tickle my fancy.

I really did like how they returned to the village so nonchalantly, walking right past the team that was going out to get them. Now, that was very clever. (Even if I couldn't believe Naruto of all people could just stand there and watch them walk by. I kept waiting for him to run after them!) Sasuke's moment with Tsunade was neat too, now get that poor woman some sake. She deserves it by far!

On to the final chapter. Kudos to you!
ParadiseAvenger chapter 70 . 2/9
Give me one bad joke: I don't suppose the demon that was sealed inside Itachi was a WEASEL, was it? Ahahahaha! I know that I should be thinking more deep thoughts at this point (like Nariko's epic and horrible death, Sasuke's revenge issues, and the fact that Sakura is very slow to arrive on the scene) but that was all I was thinking. Itachi and the weasel demon. Haha! (Even though I'm pretty sure the demon Nariko had inside her wasn't the weasel anyway.) Kudos to you for a very emotional death of one of my favorite characters. I wonder what else you have up your sleeve. Kudos!
8,086 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »