Reviews for Blind
Uchibayo chapter 73 . 11/28/2014
Absolutely, positively, the BEST fic I have EVER had the immense pleasure of reading. This was just...wow. Thank you for this. Thank you so so much!
DoTheBartMan chapter 53 . 11/11/2014
I thought the way you had Mikoto interact with Sasuke was clever, however there is no way she'd expect him to give up his hatred if she has been watching over him.
still a fan chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
guess who decided to re-read bc naruto's ending
Yumi Miharu chapter 72 . 10/23/2014
I love the epilogue it was so ASDFHHJKLSWEET! :” Can’t wait to read the sequel!
Yumi Miharu chapter 62 . 10/16/2014
Omg I find this chapter the most funny! Like how Sasuke was desperately catching all the heirlooms of Sakura’s mother and the way you describe the slowmo effect that the cup is going to be shattered and Sasuke’s funny and anxious thoughts of what would happen if the cup would actually broked was very funny! But bad thing is he’s going blind again! (I hope not?)
KiunoNamu chapter 72 . 9/29/2014
I just have to say this was an awesome fanfic! I loved it! Especially the ending which I won't leave in a review so I don't spoil it for anyone. Your writing has a very nice flow to it and the story line is simply amazing. I wish you would finish the sequel so I could read more about their relationship. I simply love Sasusaku and I really hope they end up together, but looking at the way the manga is going I'm not so sure they will. Hopefully Naruto can knock some sense into him. Like I said, I loved the ending, I just want more lol.
KiunoNamu chapter 67 . 9/18/2014
We finally get the kiss and then he knocks her out? ! Sasuke! What the hell it's wrong with you? !
Namirna32gmail.com chapter 10 . 9/15/2014
Hell ya. Luv the chapter
Guest chapter 18 . 9/14/2014
sense of direction is actually another one...
GlisteningSnow chapter 72 . 9/10/2014
God that has to be the best Fanfiction I had ever read. It was beautiful. I wished there was a sequel like you said. It took three days to read this but it was so good I didn't even want to put it down to sleep!
NuraHikari chapter 73 . 9/5/2014
Love this story :) It's the second time i read it and it's still amazing. :)
LilacGirl8 chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
Chapter 1
I'm not sure why Sasuke is bleeding so much? I assume he sliced on either side of his eyes and the bridge of his nose, but I am under the impression that eye wounds themselves would not bleed heavily, and my light googling of the subject confirms eye bleeding and head bleeding often looks worse than it really is, and will stop on it's own. Are you planning for this to be the reason sasuke survives to return to konoha? Even then, Orochimaru and Kabuto should know this, especially with Kabuto being the resident medic-nin.
KiunoNamu chapter 26 . 9/5/2014
Ahhhh! Just grab her!
KiunoNamu chapter 25 . 9/5/2014
Love it! I want more sasusaku lol
KiunoNamu chapter 22 . 9/4/2014
Oh my Gosh, I loved this chapter! I was half expecting a kissing scene to appear here, but you yet again have left me wanting for more! haha, still reading on!
8,182 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »