Reviews for Blind
GodSlayerTiffany chapter 1 . 4/12
I read this like a year ago , It was epic , to say the least . Thanks for your work over the years . And I'd be happy if you read my fanfiction and give me some advise
I don't honestly know how people even like this toxic so called relationship. They are NOT in love. Sasuke frankly hates Sakura, and Sakura though I love her is fucking delusional. Its disgusting how there's even fiction made for this fucked up "ship" I honestly thought humanity had hope but I guess this is the relationship little children strive for, ne? Anyways flame me block me idgaf either way because at least this small fragment of what I've wrote is better than the worthless text you've written here its pathetic. Lol your titles named blind? Obvs it's because of how stupidly you "sasusaku" shippers are BTW read the manga hell watch the anime people stand by me go ahead call me "a fake narutard" fuck off the people who hate this ship are true narutards and know that Kishi didn't believe in this pile of shit, Studio Pierrot does so do the research!;) if you want to see how right I am go read the manga again lmao. I bet all these sasusaku and naruhina shippers be 11yr old children who don't know shit about love haha nice job kids!
Anime-Cuteness chapter 5 . 3/26
lmaaoooo low blow Sakura with the "I'm over here" lol
Anime-Cuteness chapter 2 . 3/25
You are an excellent writing. I like the way uou kept the suspense by not revealing to Sakura that it was Sasuke
Anime-Cuteness chapter 1 . 3/25
i loved the way you started the chapter *thumbs up*
Pom Rania chapter 73 . 3/14
The bloopers are hilarious 3 Thanks for including what they're a reference to!
So emotional! Love sasuke.
This chapter was amazing!
Anyone know is she has a second account? Did she just leave fanfic? She hasn't updated in 5 years so yeah it's one of the two.
So far this is really good! I hope Saskue gets his vision back! I really wish you didn't leave fanfic, seeing how you have not posted in years.
Pom Rania chapter 37 . 3/13
"Cactus up your ass"? Okay, I've never heard that one before. Thanks for adding to my vocabulary!

Oh, and the story is good too; so good that I don't stop and make comments on it, because I just MUST READ MOAR.
Pom Rania chapter 14 . 3/13
Ah, yes; the small details that make things real, like what stabbing sounds like. Always better to hear it from other people, instead of yourself.
Tarawiel chapter 56 . 3/10
Awww, shit! I was kind of proud to not let any tears out... until now. Itachiiiii! TnT
maybelle storm chapter 73 . 3/6
I basically am in love with this AMAZING story. Only if there had been more romance.. I would have voted the BEST'est' story character development was spot vocab ,and everything.
You just gained another fan.
XOXO
may
Wintersocold chapter 72 . 3/5
Hell yeah... my favorite piece of fanfiction in the entire world! When I talk to my best friend about this story, I don't call it a SasuSaku fic, but THE fic. And there's a good reason (or reasons) behind! I finished reading your story more than a year ago (I think it was December 2014), but man... I still remember small details or imagines! Sakura having a conversation with her mom while drinking hot chocolate, the umbrella thing, Sasuke touching Sakura's face and saying she's beautiful, Sasuke looking straight in Tsunade's eyes from the distance... I even feel the intensity of the look! I also remember that my favorite part was (surprisingly) not SasuSasuku, but how your original character ended up. Although in the beginning I was a little skeptical about her, you totally got me!
I don't think I'll ever find something better than this or at least similar in terms of writing style, originality and feelings. I have to add addictiveness in the list above as I remember having an important exam on Monday, but being unable to stop reading on Friday night... after all we're talking about THE fic.
THANK YOU SO MUCH for publishing this story and also for the feelings and great memories!
8,290 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »