Reviews for Blind
ClownWhosFeelnDown chapter 1 . 1/29
Interesting. Update soon
els1324 chapter 72 . 1/21
Wow, this was a long ride! And I enjoyed it! :) I loved the ending and didn't feel it was cliche, it worked very well. It took me a few days to read it all but those were many hours well spent!

I will admit, I only read the first bit involving Nariko and after that I skipped all of them (I read a bit of Sakura's dad's escape though). I love your writing but I had no interest in her nor the akatsuki. It wasn't because you set it up badly or anything, I just have never cared much for OCs and all that. (Seriously, it's a wonder you got me to love Sakura's brother!) I read ever single note you had so I wasn't surprised or lost by their eventual appearances like you said would happen. Perhaps I'm simply too much of an avid reader, I know when to expect things. Either way, I never felt like I missed anything so I'm okay with it, you may not be, but I am. The story didn't feel rushed/abrupt and I thought it moved along very nicely. From your notes I gathered that a lot of people didn't care for the 'filler' but it never bothered me.

I'd love to say I'm going to head over and read the sequel but I'm not. You haven't updated since 2011 and I hate reading unfinished stories that, for the most part, seem like they will never be continued. If you ever do come back and continue it, I'd love to read it, but unless that happens...well, hopefully your lack of updating means you've got big stuff going on on life so you're just too busy and not that something bad has happened! Either way, I wish you the best and I hope you become a published author, I can only imagine how spectacular your stories and characters will be when they're pulled straight from you imagination! :)
Angel chapter 37 . 1/11
This story is awesome even though i don't usually read sasusaku you are making me like the pairing.
InvaderKim chapter 73 . 1/2
This story was absolutely beautiful . I read it from beginning to end (took me an entire day!). Although I ran across the occasional grammatical error or awkward phrase, it was still an enjoyable read. The diction, the imagery and the welcomed lack of "rosette" made this a fic I would love to re-read.I love the pacing of the story, not too slow and not too fast considering that the story progressed with Sasuke's rehabilitation. Your resolution to Sasuke vs. Itachi caught me off guard but it was a breath of fresh air as you stated Itachi always ends up dying by Sasuke's hand. This story has made it into my favorite works of literature of all time.
Guest chapter 62 . 12/24/2014
... evil son of a...
Chibi-Kyuubi-Chan chapter 73 . 12/12/2014
WOW! is the first exclamation to leave my mouth following your entire fic and the extras. I'm really impressed with what you did, and I'm really glad that English literature isn't as boring as most people think to some. I loved it, even though there was the odd error, and at times the story fell in intensity, but congratulations on finishing such a great piece that a reader like me can enjoy :)
I have read the first 2 chapters of the sequel, and I'm hoping you'll update it some time (perhaps when life becomes less busy or troubling?) as I'm really looking forward to the tying up of this universe.
Keep up the great work, and hopefully I'll be reading some of your newly updated work in the future!
CrystleIceFire chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
I'll admit right now I always sort of skimmed over your story for the longest time, simply because I couldn't really find solid interest until I read the third chapter...and then I was hooked. Honestly I obsessed over this epic for the longest time and rarely stopped reading until it was finished. It was a realistic take on a plausible SasuSaku that I had been looking for-though there are others similar to it. This is a grand scale of all the complicated SasuSaku we know and love and you portrayed it to a tee. You didn't have Sakura fangirling all over the place (though everyone knows she does in inwardly) and encouraged the stronger, intelligent, hard-headed kunoichi forward though others may doubt of its presence. Finally, you allowed Sasuke the needed closure with his family, with a interesting twist of NOT killing Itachi that I've never before seen. He came into his feelings for Sakura gradually, and not without some hurt and difficultly-and the always necessary push. I can only hope and imagine this is what their relationship will be portrayed as in the upcoming movies, etc, because it's too damn close to how I picture it to be real. So-to summarize-I LOVED IT and I envy your creativeness and perseverance. I will forever remember this story and the SasuSaku feels that came with it. :)
Ketcha chapter 72 . 12/2/2014
Wow. This story really is beautiful, this has to be one of the best fan fics I've read so far. It is much more realistic, I always hate it when the two lovers get together after a few chapters or they just jump straight to kissing (no hug scenes at all between). When reading these kind of novels, the warm moments of a hug are always the best for me. I also love the insight on Akatsuki, and I'm glad Itachi didn't die at the end, and thanks to this I liked Itachi as a character now. I never cry for stories anymore, but when Narkio died I really got close to. I hope Konan gets a happy ending too, same for everyone else in Akatsuki (minus Pain, I don't like him). And Sasuke and Sakura are just too adorable. c:

Thank you for writing this! I don't write many reviews, let alone one this long. Favorites to you ;P Maybe one day I'll read this again.
Uchibayo chapter 73 . 11/28/2014
Absolutely, positively, the BEST fic I have EVER had the immense pleasure of reading. This was just...wow. Thank you for this. Thank you so so much!
DoTheBartMan chapter 53 . 11/11/2014
I thought the way you had Mikoto interact with Sasuke was clever, however there is no way she'd expect him to give up his hatred if she has been watching over him.
still a fan chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
guess who decided to re-read bc naruto's ending
Yumi Miharu chapter 72 . 10/23/2014
I love the epilogue it was so ASDFHHJKLSWEET! :” Can’t wait to read the sequel!
Yumi Miharu chapter 62 . 10/16/2014
Omg I find this chapter the most funny! Like how Sasuke was desperately catching all the heirlooms of Sakura’s mother and the way you describe the slowmo effect that the cup is going to be shattered and Sasuke’s funny and anxious thoughts of what would happen if the cup would actually broked was very funny! But bad thing is he’s going blind again! (I hope not?)
KiunoNamu chapter 72 . 9/29/2014
I just have to say this was an awesome fanfic! I loved it! Especially the ending which I won't leave in a review so I don't spoil it for anyone. Your writing has a very nice flow to it and the story line is simply amazing. I wish you would finish the sequel so I could read more about their relationship. I simply love Sasusaku and I really hope they end up together, but looking at the way the manga is going I'm not so sure they will. Hopefully Naruto can knock some sense into him. Like I said, I loved the ending, I just want more lol.
KiunoNamu chapter 67 . 9/18/2014
We finally get the kiss and then he knocks her out? ! Sasuke! What the hell it's wrong with you? !
8,205 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »