Reviews for Blind
maybelle storm chapter 30 . 3/3
I love the faint lill sasusaku moments that u give us.. Awesome
maybelle storm chapter 21 . 3/2
You are a genius... And I love u for that... O can't get enough of his story :-)
I really want this to be real naruto sereis. ObsidianSickle you're really the best!
aragoto chapter 72 . 2/2
He had to 'propose' the idea to her
aragoto chapter 49 . 2/1
AHAHAH omg she fainted! I swear Hinata is the cutest thing ever.
aragoto chapter 46 . 2/1
Also, reading the end of this chapter. I'm curious, does Sakura get that embossed picture of Sasuke's family photo/Team Seven made?
aragoto chapter 46 . 2/1
So Rin's not dead in this story, although you've already finished this years ago I would've liked to see Kakashi making amends with Rin.
kyarajack chapter 73 . 1/22
Reread it. Still love it :)
TheLiability chapter 49 . 1/19
I loved Neji and Ten Tens parts so much
NaRuCaMi chapter 73 . 1/10
Name of the sequel anyone?
Isob3l chapter 72 . 1/7
Holy guacamole. This was so good and I'm dead. Ahhhhhhh
SharryBerry chapter 43 . 1/5
Okay! Story is pretty good, but isn't Sasuke physically holding (touching) Sakura too much! Geez.. And Konan, well, she's in love with Pein aka Yahiko (although he's dead and a walking corpse). I'm enjoying your fic so far. I wish you could have written the Sakura Hiden novel. :(
JustPassingBy chapter 43 . 1/5
Ok i know this comment is like years late but so far in the 43 chapters ive read, this story is fabulous and your authors/editors note make me laugh so much Thank you for writing this, it is a literary work of GOLD
beautifulglimpse chapter 62 . 1/2
I love rereading this story because I have the same reaction every time I read this chapter. I also love the bit at the end. One of the best Sasuke and Sakura fanfiction out there. The character development is spot on, the plot flows so smoothly. The descriptions oh my gosh. Absolutely flawless. I love it, I love it, I love it.
moira33 chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
You got me with that fragment from the bible
8,290 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »