Reviews for Blind
Guest chapter 28 . 10/7/2016
Ironic that their first mission back as a team mirrors their first C-rank mission.
Ijustloveanimex chapter 72 . 10/7/2016
I KNEW IT!
Ijustloveanimex chapter 69 . 10/7/2016
THAT SONG THO
Guest chapter 18 . 10/6/2016
Ha it's like Itachi going Orochimaru hunting.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/4/2016
How dare she. That's- she just attacked a most likely civilian! Oh my god I hate Ino she thinks she can do anything just because she's Ino. That's an abuse of her clan techniques.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/4/2016
Grr I hate when Ino gets so nosy and butts into everything. It's not her business and all she ends up doing is hurting other people (Fancy Footwork - silverfootsteps) and you can tell I really don't like Ino...
Cherry-Alien chapter 73 . 10/4/2016
hi, its been a long time since you ended this story, and I dont usually leave reviews, but this story caught me since the first chapter and is the only fic i've read that is 73 chapters long,i really like the interaction between sasuke and sakura and the kind of relationship they had through the story, i just loved everything, thank you for letting me experience a lot of emotions and thank you for letting me enjoy this masterpiece.
Guest chapter 73 . 9/29/2016
Hi,
Holy shit this story was posted years ago and idk you may not even like Naruto anymore and you might not ever see this but I just wanted to let you know that I thoroughly enjoyed your story and I love how you treated the characters; I've always had issues with Sasusaku fics because Sasuke always falls for Sakura too. damn. fast. and even though it was suuuper drawn out in this story I loved how you took it one step at a time.
I can't help but think about how you would react to the whole Naruto story concluding because your reactions in the author's notes were hilarious, but since I'm posting this anonymously it's not like I'll ever know anyway Thank you for writing such an enjoyable and believable story, and for doing my favorite characters justice.
Guest chapter 73 . 9/14/2016
It was awesome!
Ijustloveanimex chapter 15 . 9/12/2016
Thanks for making me cry, jeez this story is so beautiful yet sad.
AnonnymA chapter 46 . 9/9/2016
Ok.. I know that staying in a world of genjutsu would be bad.. But if you asked to see as pacific image.. Like a family picture... Or what your caretaker looks like.. Or your idiot best friend and his girlfriend... I don't think that would be too much to see once or twice in a quick trip to illusion land
Magda chapter 73 . 9/4/2016
This story was exceptional,well-writen, just perfect!
AnonnymA chapter 7 . 9/4/2016
Good chap. And you don't need to apologize for a lack of Fluff. It would be really out of character if they suddenly did have it. Sakura is gonna have to thaw him out for a while before that happens. Him having blinded himself will undoubtably extend such a time as well.
AnonnymA chapter 4 . 9/3/2016
You've got a great story going here.

Now I don't normally stop for comments if there are more chapters to read, but something caught my attention..

Right at the last bit of chapter, Sakura tells Sasuke that the Call-nurse button is red, and located to his right..

My only reasons for being in a hospital have been pregnancy or birth related.. But one thing I know is that there at least more than 3 buttons for patients to use. For blind patients, there are size differences and Braille dots to help find the buttons you need.

The only reason I bring this up is because I feel that telling a newly-minted blind man about colors and locations is a little silly.

Weather you decide to adjust the script or not is tottaly up to you, but I figure you might want to know about it.

Can't wait to see where you took this story.
Ijustloveanimex chapter 2 . 8/29/2016
U know, i just love this fanfic already, an dthat it got like 70 chapters are just some extra bonus credits :"D
8,335 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »