Reviews for Blind
OMG I love this. I can't believe it! I've written a Sasusaku fanfiction and I put the same verses! Great minds think alike I guess.
I loved it. :,)
LegendContinues chapter 73 . 5/18
Let me just tell you how much I love Blind. I love how the story flowed. Nothing was rushed. Everything seemed natural. I love how Sasuke didn't understand what he was feeling. They both tried to deny anything was going on between the two of them, and they really didn't know what was going on between the two of them. At first I didn't think I'd like Kanaye and Nariko, but I accidentally fell in love with them. I like it how you included Sai and Yamato even though it wasn't through Team Seven. Oh Sai, he's so awkward. I'd punch him in the face too.
On these extras there is so much symbolism I didn't notice! The bloopers made my day. Especially Chapter 61 when Pain needs Tobi to plot evil. Thank You for letting me read an amazing story. (:
What's the sequels name?
Sook03 chapter 4 . 5/11
Oh my. Poor Sakura. Sasuke is being a bit too rude and annoying. He should be kinder to her.
Sook03 chapter 3 . 5/11
Sakura was so brave and strong about the whole thing. Smart, cool girl!
Sook03 chapter 2 . 5/11
Ohmigod. Sakura is a good dedicated ninja, but will Sasuke remember to repay her and Konoha for the help they've given him? Or will he be an angry, annoying teenage boy?
Sook03 chapter 1 . 5/11
Ohmigod. So Sasuke made a major sacrifice but Sakura still remembers. Poor baby.
NighttimeWonder chapter 73 . 5/5
I will have you know, I giggled at 3am and nearly woke my brother up, only to screech into pillows at basically everything in the last 13 chapters or so, and I'm sitting here now, at nearly 5 am, writing one of my first reviews on here and I have to get up in an hour and a half. Lovely story, and I will definitely be checking back for the polished version, cause the editor in me would love to see some of the plot holes filled and the 'oops' mistakes gone just so I could re-read this again and have more to squeal at. Overall, you've got yourself a new follower and I'm now debating whether or not to get up for school tomorrow and that rarely happens, but when a good read comes across, sometimes my first hour class can be skipped. I'll definitely be reading more of your fics in the future!
Ellette Alphard chapter 3 . 5/2
I felt so bad for Sasuke when he had to escape Orochimaru by destroying his Sharingan, but I know that despite the handicap, a strong, determined guy like Sasuke would pull through every obstacle in his life. In his case, it would be God closes a window, but opens a door. _
Camfrica - Uchiha-Rules chapter 1 . 4/29
I'm a catalan (from Spain) sasusaku fangirl and I'm so sorry for my english.
I've come to "Blind" one week ago, and I can't stop reading! Thanks to Tumbrl. I just wanna tell you that you are and amazing writer and your story is ... how I can describe it... Beautiful, amazing, strong...
Please, It's one of the bests FICS I've ever read.

I wanna tell you a lot of things but I have a lot of limits 'cause the idiom... I'm really frustrated for my limits. Sorry for that.

But, please, don't stop writting. You're very talented!

Thank you!

Well I don't know where to start, wow ok, so I guess I'm a little behind in reading this story (and by a little I mean this story finished in 2010 and I'm reading it 5 years later) I nirmally dont comment on these stories I read on this site, and this is probably the first one I have commented on in over a year. But let me tell you, this is THE best story I have read on fan-fiction and I have probably read hundreds. Yes the writing itself was good (great grammar blah blah blah) and the way you described things and kept with the characters and planned everything out in depth is absolutely outstanding and this is by far one of the best stories I have read, even better than some published books. It was very creative and unique and fantastical and yet at the same time it was realistic and relatable. You truly have done an amazing job and I sure hope you're very proud of yourself because this is a work of art. Props to you for writing the most amazing naruto fanfic (at least in my opinion)! You're a genius when it comes to writing about Sakura and sasuke.
All my love and wishes to you for making this story! ( literally read it all in less than two days lol)
Thank you! -
-you're new fan girl (and not the creepy sasuke loving kind)
Tobee chapter 6 . 3/2
Mirufujiwara17 chapter 1 . 2/28
I absolutely love SasuXSaku fan fiction, and this is one of my favorite fan fictions that I love to read.
I love the development of the characters, especially for Sasuke, since he's my favorite character.
One advice: Since you have talent for writing, and character development, why don't you create your original characters and publish your own book?
bhavna-madan chapter 73 . 2/19
Can I just tell you something? YOU ARE AN AMAZING PERSON AND YOUR EXISTENCE ON EARTH IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED. phew. There ya go... I love this story SO much TT_TT. This story made me do two things I've never done in my life.
It made me cry over a fanfic. And I fell in love with an OC.
Nariko is amazing and I cried so much when she died, but no. she isn't the OC I loved. It was Kanaye! TTOTT He was just like Fred Weasley! Now I can't imagine anyone else to be Sakura's brother! He's just so perfect.
I love the way you took the story slowly and finished it so beautifully. I love how you kept Sasuke in character (Which is VERY hard to do) and I love how you didn't make Sakura jump on him and maintained their trust.I also love how the realization whacked him on the head and what I loved the most was...
Sasuke's talk with his mom... I love you for that! Thanks for writing this amazing story and making us SS fans so happy. Thank you...
8,223 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »