Reviews for Blind
kyarajack chapter 73 . 1/22
Reread it. Still love it :)
TheLiability chapter 49 . 1/19
I loved Neji and Ten Tens parts so much
NaRuCaMi chapter 73 . 1/10
Name of the sequel anyone?
Isob3l chapter 72 . 1/7
Holy guacamole. This was so good and I'm dead. Ahhhhhhh
SharryBerry chapter 43 . 1/5
Okay! Story is pretty good, but isn't Sasuke physically holding (touching) Sakura too much! Geez.. And Konan, well, she's in love with Pein aka Yahiko (although he's dead and a walking corpse). I'm enjoying your fic so far. I wish you could have written the Sakura Hiden novel. :(
JustPassingBy chapter 43 . 1/5
Ok i know this comment is like years late but so far in the 43 chapters ive read, this story is fabulous and your authors/editors note make me laugh so much Thank you for writing this, it is a literary work of GOLD
beautifulglimpse chapter 62 . 1/2
I love rereading this story because I have the same reaction every time I read this chapter. I also love the bit at the end. One of the best Sasuke and Sakura fanfiction out there. The character development is spot on, the plot flows so smoothly. The descriptions oh my gosh. Absolutely flawless. I love it, I love it, I love it.
moira33 chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
You got me with that fragment from the bible
kinezp91 chapter 9 . 12/28/2015
cr
narutoshippudenfan1 chapter 73 . 12/22/2015
This is the, I dunno, 5th or 6th time I'm reading this story and trust me each time I read it, I feel something different. This story is absolutely amazing, different from every other story. Anyways, please continue with your writings and don't ever stop I guess.
Elizabeth chapter 73 . 12/18/2015
I usually don't bother to leave reviews, but I just HAD to leave this one here. I started this journey a month ago (can't believe I didn't find this gem all this while), with completely no idea of what to expect. To be honest, the first chapter was intriguing — but not completely eye-catching. However, seeing as to how there were SO many reviews, I decided to continue the story. Before I knew it, Blind was the thing I was looking forward to at the end of the day. It literally felt as if I'd walked through this journey with the characters themselves, and of course with you, the author (PS I love all the little notes you leave).

As I finished Blind today, I couldn't believe how much this story had left an impact on me. The story, on a whole, is a breathtaking masterpiece — well-paced and not too rushed. Even as I think back to the first few chapters now, I can honestly say that the character development is beautiful. Also, I loved the fact that you took your time to try and make everything as realistic as possible, such as in the case of Sasuke learning how to adapt to his blindness.

Thank you so much for writing this, I have thoroughly enjoyed this journey :)
StrandedSeraphim chapter 73 . 12/18/2015
Normally I don't type up a review for a story no matter how much I loved it. I'd just be tweeting about everything I fangirl about the moment I read it and in the end, praise the author like a God(dess) in another tweet... but for this, I thought it'd be much more appropriate to type a proper thank you.

Yes. THANK YOU. Thank you for writing this amazing fanfic. I ADORE YOU AND I'M NOT EVEN KIDDING LIKE YOU ARE THE BEST NARUTO FANFIC AUTHOR I'VE EVER COME ACROSS WITH AND I AM JUST SO HAPPY I CAN'T EVEN (lol okay I started typing this with formality in mind but that clearly didn't last very long HAHA)

Your writing is just... impeccable! One of the best I've ever come across in the fanfiction community. And if I must say, the amount of foreshadowing and symbolism astounded me! I enjoy symbols very much and it was really fun figuring them out (though I admit some totally escaped me). I'm not a fan of OC's in fanfics, to be honest, but I ended up really liking Kanaye as a character. At first I couldn't take him seriously simply because he's an OC but eventually, his conversations with "Emo Prince" Sasuke quickly became one of my favorites to read! It almost makes me wish Kanaye was indeed Sakura's older brother in the canon story. -cries-

Typing whatever this is I am typing for you was difficult because I couldn't even begin to describe how much I loved reading this from beginning to end. I was in the thirteenth or so chapter when I only noticed its length -500K words- and I was surprised that it was 200K more than I would usually read. The number intimidated me a bit but that faded fast and by the fiftieth chapter, I decided 72 chapters were still not enough. (At some point, I didn't want to continue reading because I didn't want it to end! XD)

Reading through your fanfic has been a relatively short but fun, wonderful, fangirl-worthy, and epic adventure. Again, thank you thank you thank you for writing this. I am unsure of whether you are still writing any or if you would even see this review but nonetheless, I only wished to express my utmost thanks. :)

Love you so much more than you would probably ever know!

StrandedSeraphim

PS
Before reading your fic, I had no such interest in roses. A lot of people I know, mostly girls, would cite it as their favorite flower. I myself didn't have a favorite flower in mind, but I at least knew I didn't particularly like roses. But after this, I could easily say roses are my favorite. I reckon I'd be smiling to myself thinking of Sasuke and Sakura every time I would see one (or hopefully be given one lol). I've also developed more interest in flowers in general; it tickles my fascination how flowers could mean this and that. (These specifically resulted from the bouquet scene and Sasuke and Sakura's conversation about each being roses of pink and black, respectively.)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
Ur the best. This story seriously needs to be published and have a movie.
RaiRai13 chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
(My account name really is rairai13 lol but I'm too lazy to login)
Just letting you know that this is the 7th time in three years I am reading this story :)
I have not found anything remotely close to being as romantic, manipulating, and edge of my seat worthy to read like this story.
It gives me chills every time!
Whelp, here we go again!
*kisses*
MangaArtist428 chapter 56 . 12/1/2015
Amazing story, it's funny how slot of the scenes and characters actually came true. Such as hinata's scarf knitted for naruto. Or aburame himawari lol, naruto's daughter's name is himawari. But anyways I praise your amazing style of writing, very professional, and i read it till the very end. Good job
8,298 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »