Reviews for Blind
Floral Mist chapter 72 . 8/20/2014
Your plot is like, even better than the canon. You are such a talented writer too.

I used to not like SasuSaku but after reading your story that has changed haha.
xXpaper-heartsXx chapter 72 . 8/17/2014
i absolutely loved this story! i don't know how many times i have read this now, and i never get bored of it. you truly have a great talent for writing, please never give it up!
shadowereign chapter 72 . 8/11/2014
I forgot to leave a review right after finishing and prceeded to the sequel. :)
Im so squeling like a pig in evry sweet way sasusaku happened! How i wish u wonderful author be around always and do more of this! :) so love it.
shadowereign chapter 39 . 8/6/2014
I love you for writing this! :)
shadowereign chapter 35 . 8/6/2014
I love how naruto confronted sasuke in this chap! Amazing! :)
shadowereign chapter 22 . 8/5/2014
Oh my god! Ur a geniusss!
BlueberryNails chapter 19 . 8/3/2014
'...like he had been told he was the illegitimate child of the Fourth Hokage...'
I got confused for a moment then started laughing hard because i remembered that this was written WAY before Naruto found out that he was, in fact, the fourth's (legitimate) kid.

i also wonder if you still like sasuke now, when the manga is already in its last few chapters. i remember you stating that you liked his character a few chapters back. or maybe it was from a different fanfic. meh.
CharlieSlayer chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Ooooh man! This was so good! I can't wait to read the sequel!
Perhaps my only qualm being that Sasuke blinded Itachi! D: But instead of everything being all hunkey-dorey, everything is okay now, like I was hoping, you actually made a believable story and I loved it!
So the blinding...completely justifiable and a perfect fit for this story.
Two thumbs up! :D
Sasuke-Tema chapter 63 . 7/13/2014
Omg I love Naruto so much! Lol a creeper ah! I love Naruto!
STHFG chapter 62 . 7/13/2014
OMFG THIS CHAP HAD ME LMAO! Wait somethin just hit me...where is orochimaru in all this!?
STHFG chapter 58 . 7/13/2014
Omg i LOVED this chapter, poor konahmaru and poor Sakura! Sasuke was pissed!
SasukeTema chapter 56 . 7/13/2014
Nariko is so cute! I LOVE Itachi so much!
SasukeTema chapter 55 . 7/13/2014
So is this story ItachixKonan...? I hope so..
Spiderman15 chapter 72 . 7/11/2014
No matter how many times I read this incredible work of writing, I feel the same powerful emotions that I have felt from the first time I sat down to read it. I usually skimmed over this title, thinking it could never interest me if Sasuke is blind for most of the story. But my mind has been opened and expanded in ways that have changed my views of literature, myself, and the world around me. It's odd to say that a simple fanfiction has reinvented me so much, but it is so much more than that. What incredible talent it takes to transform a reader's opinion on how beauty should be "viewed" (in Sasuke 's case, felt) and turning beauty itself into having an entirely new meaning. No longer do I ever feel like I am not beautiful, because I know that being loved for who I am and not how I looked is how I can know love is true. Sasuke felt Sakura as beautiful before he ever saw her face, and that is what inspires me every day. I have attached so many emotions to this story, I get teary just thinking about it. Enthralling arcs, gripping battles, unique love, and new beginnings are just some of the wonderful factors that make this work so amazing. But one of my favorite parts of your writing is how matched Sakura and Sasuke are in this story, even though their love for each other is each unique. Sakura loves Sasuke through thick and thin, and always will be loyal to him. Sasuke loves Sakura for who she is and has realized he always has. Sakura loved Sasuke even when he couldn't see her, and he loved Sakura even without her beauty. You have a gift, please continue to share it with the world. I can honestly say that this is the most beautiful story I have ever read, and am grateful I finally saw it.
happy fan girl chapter 52 . 7/10/2014
Im sasusaku all the way but i kinda ship sasuke with nii lol i lover her!
8,181 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »