Reviews for Blind
Wooh! Please update!
SakuraGaara chapter 14 . 5/9/2007
awesome chapter!
Velvet Star chapter 14 . 5/9/2007
That was really good. I hope that a new one will be coming! But I know that sometime Sasuke will eventually smile and it'll be because Sakura or something...am i right? If I'm not than that's no suprise cuz i get that kind of stuff wrong AL the time. But i guess that I'll be seein ya!
Okami Kage chapter 14 . 5/9/2007
Writer,

Thanks for your answer. At first, I thought you wouldn't answer back, but I'm glad you did.

This chapter is just as good as the others. Although I must say, you do like to leave your adience hanging. (Me screaming NO!) This one was so good, I read through it way too fast and it was done sooner than I thought. Keep up the good work (but make sure to take a break every once in a while) and see you next review. Bye!
grand admiral chelli chapter 14 . 5/9/2007
Oh interesting chapter! I'm really confused now... is Itachi starting to feel the glimmerings of guilt for what he did? Or is he really and truly evil? Hmm... oh, and LOVED Sakura's speech! Hopefully Sasuke will shape up and start acting more human... actually, I hope he won't - then Sakura can lecture him some more :) UPDATE!
PimpinPuppy483 chapter 14 . 5/9/2007
I love the couple sasusaku, thats why i think this story

its so fantabulise and the idea of having sasuke blind is

GREAT! cant wait till you update again!

Bye Bye :)
IrisEclipsed chapter 14 . 5/9/2007
Oh, Itachi! How I love thee! He is so bad ass and knows it too, plus he wears purple nail polish. Sasuke seems a little more laid back now, I mean, he can drink lemonade with Sakura and will talk to her! Yay! Awesome chapter and please update soon!
iMissa chapter 14 . 5/9/2007
Argh, Itachi, you sick bastard.

-kicks him irritably-

So I guess you don't share the same opinion that some of us do then, huh? That Itachi killed his family and saved Sasuke because he and Sasu-chan were prodigies and merely wanted them for that?

Ehh, oh well. And rawr, stupid stubborn Sasuke; Sakura's right, you know. You're giving Itachi satisfaction that he ruined your life. Letting it weigh you down, carrying it like a burden that only you can fix. Then again, it wouldn't be Sasuke if he actually allowed himself to smile and laugh, huh? Makes me kind of sad, since I'm sure he DID have a nice smile.

Fie, Itachi, fie upon you.

And yet ANOTHER great chapter from you, Drieldwin-san . Can't wait for the next update!
feefee223 chapter 4 . 5/9/2007
Yay! I love this story!
InoSakuShine chapter 14 . 5/9/2007
Ooh, I bet that puzzle is going to be really hard. Sasuke is developing his senses XD Poor Sasuke...
AngelSachiya chapter 14 . 5/9/2007
I'd like to see Sasuke smile and to hear him laugh. I wonder what that would look and sound like...hm...well hopefully later on in the manga we'll see it. ~~ LOL I can't wait to see him try to figure that puzzle out.
Hammy Uchiha chapter 14 . 5/9/2007
it was just like magic, I was thinking about the story and then pop! up came the notice in my email that the new chapter was up

wonderful chapter as always

can't wait for the next
pUrpLy sTaR chapter 13 . 5/8/2007
great story! haha. but will sasuke ever see again? aww. :((
Kiesha chapter 13 . 5/8/2007
Love the stereotypical thing. UTTER LOVE.

The talk about brothers killed me DEAD.
grand admiral chelli chapter 13 . 5/8/2007
Excellent chapter! For some reason I didn't get the chapter alerts for the last couple, so let me also add that the last few chapters were amazing as well :) UPDATE!
8,205 | « Prev Page 1 .. 509 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 529 .. Last Next »