Reviews for Blind
Blowing Raspberries chapter 13 . 5/3/2007
You are an amazing writer person XD lols...seriously..and the idea to this story is so original :) I envy your writing talents XD lols..please update soon...
Alucius chapter 13 . 5/3/2007
I wouldn't worry about the quality too much. I was engrossed enough to almost be late for work this morning :)
Queen Grapefruit chapter 13 . 5/3/2007
Yay! This chappy was really good! I can't wait for the next one! I don't mind filler chappys, they really are important. You can't have action all of the time.

Keep up the good work!
Sagitarious Devil chapter 13 . 5/3/2007
Wow. It's been three weeks? With the pace of your updates I suppose that's true. However, to get thirteen chapters out is quite a feat. I wish I were capable of updating as quickly as you.
babybat61 chapter 13 . 5/3/2007
I can't wait till next chappy

PLease update soon and i mean A.S.A.P

lol
NekoYasha101 chapter 13 . 5/3/2007
GOMeN! -gets on hand and knees and starts asking for forgiveness- I'm SorRY ! (my friends got mad at me 2day 4 appoligizing too much... it was rather sad...)

anywho, sorry i didn't update yesturday. i had a shitload of homework, and i died ...

but this was realy good XDD i love'd that last bit there, with the whole brother thing. much loved. XDD

see u next wednesday. Ja-ne XDD
PastaPiesAreGOOD chapter 13 . 5/3/2007
it's awsome! plz write a new chapter soon!
Dawnaven chapter 13 . 5/3/2007
Yay! Please update as soon as possible!
nazzy and jerkez chapter 13 . 5/3/2007
Great! I really liked the SasuSaku in this chapter (that Sakura would seduce Sasuke? Jeez, good luck xD).

Thanks for updating! Can't wait until the next chapter. Some more SasuSaku then?

love /nazaliasan
Sherbet Mayhem chapter 13 . 5/3/2007
A lovely chapter. You don't always need action in order to move a story along. Delving deeper into your characters also helps. Lovely work - update soon!

Sherby x
icygirl2 chapter 13 . 5/2/2007
good! continue like this! have a good day!
Jester08 chapter 13 . 5/2/2007
I don't care if this was just a filler chapter, it was still awesome! Can't wait for more, so update soon please! Keep up the great work! _
Alori Kesi Aldercy chapter 13 . 5/2/2007
Filler? You call this filler?

My dear, the scenes in these types of chapters are the meat of literature. They're what make a story work. Without them, fics become cheesy action scenes and cliche one-liners. The emotion is contrived and so are the characters, so don't ever apologise for writing well. :) Keep on going-you're doing great.

-Alori
IrisEclipsed chapter 13 . 5/2/2007
Wow, for a moment near the end when I was reading Sasuke's comment on Kanaye I forgot that Sasuke has an older brother too. I wonder how different Sasuke would be if Itachi was like Kanaye and the Uchiha clan were still alive . . . But I can't imagine 'Naruto' without our lovable, anti-social avenger. Good chapter. Please update soon!
AngelSachiya chapter 13 . 5/2/2007
Aw such a sweet chapter. I liked it and normally I don't like fillers But I'm glad you updated and I can't wait to see whats going to happen to to Sasuke and Sakura. Ja and PLZ update again soon!
8,179 | « Prev Page 1 .. 509 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 529 .. Last Next »