Reviews for Blind
Aquamirra.chan chapter 5 . 6/3/2007
if Sasuke dies, i will boycott Naruto forever and stick to reading good FFs,

amazing chapter! i love how Sakura tortures Sasuke, it's hilarious! LOVE IT
fleeting thought chapter 17 . 6/3/2007
I feel so bad for Sasuke. I hope he gets his sight back. Great Chapter! The nicknames were funny.
fleeting thought chapter 16 . 6/3/2007
That was so good! I loved the ending. It was sweet.
Aquamirra.chan chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
i LOVE YOUR FF! it's amazing so far! it's so...i cant explain it! definelty goes under favorites

note: i dont add stories to Favorites until i get close to finishing the FF -
fleeting thought chapter 15 . 6/2/2007
Aw! Poor Sasuke! Cute Sasuke/Sakura moment. Oh and Naruto was hilarious with the whole reading the letter scene.
Jessica'sStarSong chapter 17 . 6/2/2007
Aw super cute!
fleeting thought chapter 14 . 6/2/2007
Wait, stabbing someone sounds the same as stepping in the mud. I'll have to remember that next time I am walking in the rain. Great chapter. I hope Sasuke has a terrible time with the puzzle just because of that last sentence. He has such a big ego!
LightBender chapter 17 . 6/2/2007
I remember some of those lobes and medical things! It's been nearly a year since we learned about them in science. I'm learning stuff from FF. Anyways, loving this story. My friend loves it also. Keep up the great work from both of us!
fleeting thought chapter 13 . 6/2/2007
Once again, another good chapter. Sasuke's fire jutsus sure are powerful!
IrisEclipsed chapter 17 . 6/2/2007
I loved the nickname, Emo Prince, and I love how Sakura's brother called him 'his highness'. And poor Sasuke . . . Is he going to get his sight back? Ever? And his doujutsu . . . I liked the SasuSaku fluff you added in there. Awesome chapter, long is GOOD, and please update soon!
fleeting thought chapter 12 . 6/2/2007
Good chapter. I loved the ending with Naruto.
fleeting thought chapter 11 . 6/2/2007
I think I have figured out what I like about your writing. It's the dialogue. I like how you have the characters converse. I can't quite describe it. Well, anyway, nice chapter. I liked the sasuke/sakura moment.
fleeting thought chapter 9 . 6/2/2007
Another great chapter. I am really liking your writing style. I don't know why, I just do. Anyways, on to the next chapter!
EternalxBlackness chapter 15 . 6/2/2007
HI! This chapter was great, but I sort of skimmed through it until the nightmare part came up. I like how you have a lot of descriptions an all, but your chapters are really long. And in all of that, all I really learned was that Sasuke has a new sentence and Sakura and Sasuke's relationship is changing into a more intimate one. I just can't imagine big Sasuke hugging slim, little Sakura like that...It's weird...They're fifteen, right I don't know...it was cute, I guess. You're a really, really good writer. But I think you should reread your chapters. I found a ton of mistakes in the beginning. This chapter, like the others, was well written, but had far more errors. And if you don't want to reread it because you think it's too long, then you should shorten it, because if you don't want to read such a long chapter, then would others? Also, I've noticed that, in trying to make your writing more advanced-and it is-you use some words that only barely fit in the sentence in which it is used. You know what I mean? You don't have to write with really acute words or descriptions. We're all here to enjoy a story, and I'm sure that you're good enough of a writer to be able to write a great story without all of the extra crap, if you know what I mean...I don't even completely understand myself, but that doesn't really matter...I'm just stupid...and, over half of the time, confused. Keep up the great work! Thank you.
Kiesha chapter 17 . 6/2/2007
This still makes me cry. Illusion of sight for the blind. Well, that kinda of genjutsu will be painfully obvious if someone ever did it to him.

...

Sakura could show Sasuke what everyone is like now... *emo tear*
8,375 | « Prev Page 1 .. 509 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 529 .. Last Next »