Reviews for Blind
Guest chapter 16 . 5/23/2007
Aw, the fluff was really sweet, and the chapter was awesome in general. Good job! Keep it up, and UD soon!
kittyciao chapter 16 . 5/23/2007
this was so emotional. I really liked it...loved it more like. yep starting to feel the itachi hate vibes...lol.
Alucius chapter 16 . 5/23/2007
Oh yeah, my despite-Itachi-o-meter is definitely rising. Good descriptions of what's going on with Sasuke as well. I look forward to the next chapter.
Tana Shibara-san chapter 15 . 5/23/2007
aw, yay! some sasusaku fluffies! I loved this chapter, please update soon.
Shinigami-chan chapter 15 . 5/22/2007
what a place to leave it! please update soon!
Kiesha chapter 15 . 5/22/2007
T_T

-endless tear- If I hadn't called all that and gone into shock, I would have joined peoples in crying.
desert anbu chapter 15 . 5/22/2007
Poor Sasuke... At least Sakura heard him and was able to make him feel better.

This is wonderful, keep writing!
nazzy and jerkez chapter 15 . 5/20/2007
This. Is. So. SAD! SASUKE!

I really love your writing, it's so full of details, and no OOC, and all these little moments. It's so cute. -cries-

And, i really want you to know that you DESERVE a prize or something. This is awsome.

Thanks for updating, great job. -thumbs up-

love /nazaliasan - SASUSAKU MOMENT!
LavenderSkies chapter 15 . 5/19/2007
I loved this chapter! The bit with Naruto and the letter was hilarious. Sasuke's experience in that room was intense. (Though wouldn't Sakura have already seen the blood stains when she cleaned out the house? Or did she skip over that room?) And the last scene was very touching. Poor Sasuke.
Okami Kage chapter 15 . 5/19/2007
Dear Drieldwin,

OMG! That was one of the most dramatic thing I've ever read. I am so looking forward to the next chapter and will be checking in whenever I can. Which will be hard sence I will be moving into a new house next monday and won't have internet for the next week or so.

But I do have some good news. Thanks to your fanfiction (and a few others) I've decided to write my own fanfiction. The details and plot of the story are a little sketchy but I will begin writting this summer. I'll give you more details next review. So until next chapter and review, see ya!
LightBender chapter 15 . 5/19/2007
Loving the story! Another new word: connotations. Now my parents can't say I'm not learning on FF! Update soon please!
papercut chapter 15 . 5/18/2007
awesome story.

though unless he gets his sight back, theres no way he can kill itachi...

unless he learned how to fight like zabuza, sightless and quiet in the mist.
anonymous chapter 15 . 5/18/2007
oh this is so good please write more!
Sagitarious Devil chapter 15 . 5/17/2007
Sweet chapter
Uchiha of the Desert chapter 15 . 5/17/2007
OMG! I CRIED! THAT WAS SO SWEET! KEEP IT UP! WOOT! man i gotta stop typin in all caps. it looks like im screaming at . gomen.
8,289 | « Prev Page 1 .. 509 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 529 .. Last Next »