Reviews for Compare and Contrast
Lady Mischief chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Drunk Logan is so funny, but I can't help hoping this time he will remember. I really enjoyed your story, especially the when one makes me laugh. : )
thrnbrooke chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
She soooo picked the wrong guy. Wonder if her graduation dream would have been right or would Lily hate her...
HoneyBee1 chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Very very nice :)
cathlamberti chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
A really great idea, but will he remember what happened? A well written exploration of their characters at this moment in time.
Josielynn chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
This is so incredibly cute! Thanks for posting it here.
Aimed mischief chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Ooh, that was so cute! 3
Tearle chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Cute and scandalous!
Kamyy chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
Hey !

it's so cut ! great ! I love it !

I'm french and, if you agree, i could translate your story into french ?

of course, it belong to you ! I would just be the translator

Answer me please, I really love your story
loganv chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
it was absoulutely perfect...PLEASE WRITE MORE.

i love it. it's awesome. Perfect...aah i love it...oh i already said that, please write more
SatisfactoryInfluence chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
That was adorable. I really think you should continue writing. Perhaps at the beach? ]
Mac-alicious chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
I thought this was so cute. I read the companion one today too. This was just adorable.
Miss-Mars chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
i really liked it! adding to fav stories!
Billiebee3 chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
aww, I loved loved loved it! That was so cute and you managed to keep them both completely in character! Good job! I'm gonna have to go look now to see if you've written anything else!
Lady Danar chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
YAY!

PLEASE do a beach scene! LOVED it!
lapdogdesign34 chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
I thought this was really well done! I love drunk/honest Logan anyway, and I think you captured precanon Logan and Pink!Veronica very nicely here. Great characterization, and I could just imagine this really happening between them. Nice job.