Reviews for Mornings
the17thmuse chapter 1 . 7/2
This is giving me so many FEELS I am getting emotional overload. Fantastic job.
FieryQueenOfAllSharpObjects chapter 1 . 5/21
that was very good; the depth of emotion you put into this is just haunting and beautiful. I loved this.
Unidentified Gem chapter 1 . 11/20/2015
mjbaerman chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
This was so beautifully composed. The characters are so wonderfully exposed, yet so in character I can see animations of these moments as if they are canon! Even word choice and sentence structure reflects the finality of some thoughts, and the desperate rambling panic of others. Thank you so much for sharing this gem!
drowninglinguists chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
This hurt me, but in such a good way
Desperate hugs oh my god. Please.
MusingAIR chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
Ok honey you broke my heart a few times there and that isn't something easily done... this was beautifully written!
Alibi Nonsense chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
I really love this story. It's sort of dark and desperate and needy like chocolate with all the oomph. I just love it. How Gaara cracks and breaks and sort of reforms and... I just love it.
Ru-kun 09 chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
This is nice. I like the slow progress of what they do in the morning.
YeahI'mWeirdAndILoveIt chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Such an amazing story. The emotion you captured was brilliant, everyone was in character and if I'm honest. Best Gaara story I've ever read.
TheRoseDragon chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Wow that was a great story :) You really captured Gaara's emotions and made him seem so human . Excellent work :)
pluckedwings chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
This was beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Kitsune1978 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
I just loved it, the way how you described their relationships, how they were still afraid of him and yet he tried to connect, until he decided to got to the desert and kill himself. It was just angsty, and raw, and he was lucky to have such siblings to love him even after all those sins he committed. Poor Gaara, is there any other character in Narutoverse, who's life has been so fucked up?
lokobookworm95 chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Oh, my... I love Gaara, and you just wrote him so beautifully! Great job!
devoid69 chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
This piece is lovely...poignant, raw. Thank you for writing it, I feel enriched for the reading of it.