Reviews for Mornings
MusingAIR chapter 1 . 1/6
Ok honey you broke my heart a few times there and that isn't something easily done... this was beautifully written!
Alibi Nonsense chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
I really love this story. It's sort of dark and desperate and needy like chocolate with all the oomph. I just love it. How Gaara cracks and breaks and sort of reforms and... I just love it.
Ru-kun 09 chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
This is nice. I like the slow progress of what they do in the morning.
YeahI'mWeirdAndILoveIt chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Such an amazing story. The emotion you captured was brilliant, everyone was in character and if I'm honest. Best Gaara story I've ever read.
TheRoseDragon chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Wow that was a great story :) You really captured Gaara's emotions and made him seem so human . Excellent work :)
pluckedwings chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
This was beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
wow
Kitsune1978 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
I just loved it, the way how you described their relationships, how they were still afraid of him and yet he tried to connect, until he decided to got to the desert and kill himself. It was just angsty, and raw, and he was lucky to have such siblings to love him even after all those sins he committed. Poor Gaara, is there any other character in Narutoverse, who's life has been so fucked up?
lokobookworm95 chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Oh, my... I love Gaara, and you just wrote him so beautifully! Great job!
devoid69 chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
This piece is lovely...poignant, raw. Thank you for writing it, I feel enriched for the reading of it.
GSYH chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Read this while listening to Regina Spektor's "Eet", and brb, dust in my eyes now...

He disappeared and everyone was worry about Shukkaku showing up but he spent days and days /trying to kill himself/ and OUCH.
Lost Legendaerie chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
That... this is just devastatingly epic. Being a huggy person and the youngest of three, I can empathise with... wow, on some levels all of them. And this is just...

... Like, I don't even...

... Yeah. Bwaaa. Those Sand Sibs are DISIEL, man.
RibbonFiend chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Aww! that was so sweet . . .instant fave! c:

and if I were sure he wouldn't mind me hugging him, heck, I'd give him one every minute! haha. . . please excuse my fangirliness.u _ u
Anime Onnanoko chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Aww poor Gaara, aww kawaii ending, good story
Deathcomessoon chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
That was a great story. I really liked it.