Reviews for The Monk's Valentine
so awesome!
Satsukifujin chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
*giggle* So cute!
Ayjah chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
You know with all his foolish behavior you forget that he is in fact quite intelligent and crafty :)
Pugs in Paris chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
Aww
knifethrower chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
This is so sweet, and so lovely, I hope this author writes much more.
Dark Fox 14 chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
You should do some multi-chaptered Miro/Kag. They'd be great
Deadly Regret chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
I enjoyed it immensely. It had me smiling and somewhat grinning the whole time Miroku is so devious and amusing that you can't but help to laugh when someone writes a very good story like this. Thank you for posting it.
NeveR ForsakE ME chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
I would absoloutly love it if a guy did something like that to me. Lol
Lilly McFadden chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
Once again your cleverly written M/K oneshot has absolutely charmed me. You stories are as irrestible as Miroku's valentines. Thanks again for making me laugh.
DreamBeamz chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
Full of wit, I love the play on words he utilizes in this one shot. I also like the holiday motif.
astroea chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
aaw! *melts* that was so cute! D
SinIsMyPleasure chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
this is really good i like he part were he gives her the charm and how he asks her the qeustions form the nigt before and i also like the ending alot - changes voice to sound like

miroku- Miroku sighed dramatically as his handiwork was reduced to confetti in the young woman’s hands. “Such a shame,” he said regretfully as he turned towards the door. “Still,” he said, brightening. “I did accomplish what I set out to do.”

Arching her brows at the beaming monk, she took his bait. “Which was?”

Miroku paused, his hand on the door covering. Looking over his shoulder with earnest violet eyes, he smiled softly. “To charm someone worth catching.”

ound like miroku-
Mindful Cricket chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
I love it!
MissTessa chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
and again i love it
Raesha Valentine chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
oh! fun! you should totally turn this into a series~
43 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »