Reviews for The Monk's Valentine
Ranuel chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
It seems to me that he got so caught up in his game that he forgot about the consequences if Sango found out. Hee. He would too, just because he would have to meet the challenge. I'd really like to see him flirt with Sango some in these too. White Day is coming up next so he will have a chance to give something to both the girls.
Nebride chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
Adorable, clever and a wonderful read! Thanks for sharing. :)
MrsVincentCrabbe chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
Oh my GOSH! So funny! Yes, I want a monk for every season. Let's see...

Hmm, What other major holidays are there...

Oh no, a drunk monk and miko and St. Patrick's Day... o! the possibilities!

I was so excited to see this email. I am so looking forward to anymore you may write.

I loved this one. I think it may be my favourite so far.
Inuyasha's2hotmiko chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
Aw! that was so cute espcially the last sentence.
mynightshining chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
OMG! I love it. So adorable and the play on words was very entertaining. "...are you able to resist my valentine’s charms?” I sniggered. Ha! Love it!
grapesRgone chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
Very cute story _ It's left me craving some more Miroku/Kagome, which I haven't read in a while.
volcanion chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
Oh wow I love it!
Licentia poetica chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
I do SO love this series. You've caught Miroku's naughty-but-nice attributes so well! I wish I could write one-shots...somehow it's just beyond me (though I'm going to try to enter your challenge) and you're so good at it!
Avelyn Lauren chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
I liked his 'irresistable charm' that he gave her. Now the other one that he should be trying to catch is calling him.
39 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3