Reviews for The Limit of Our Sight
luvagoo chapter 3 . 12/27/2010
All three of these are absolutely fantaaastic.

You know you're amazing when you have me near weeping at the tale of Mal's girl who's not Inara.

Yes, I love M/I - but would you believe the middle ficlet was my least favourite? Still loved it, but wow, the others... :)
Verity Kindle chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
aw, man! I heart you, Jayne!
darklace15 chapter 3 . 3/19/2008
"...why won’t you come cover my eyes while the sky goes dark with ships please Mal?" That is so beautiful. Heart-breakingly beautiful.
Whyt Wulf chapter 3 . 9/8/2007
First chapter: Sad, but just what we all expect from good old Jayne.

Second chapter: Sweet, but I always have a hard time imagining Inara and Mal getting over the Companion/whore issue.

Third chapter: Does this even belong in the same story? Don't get me wrong, it's very well written (as are the first two chapters,) but it's a bit out of place, don't you think?
greatestheights chapter 3 . 9/6/2007
This is a great read so far-I've enjoyed everything, and your characterization is superb. Please continue! I look forward to reading more soon.
Vampbarbie chapter 3 . 9/4/2007
'Dear Mal' was absolutely heartbreaking! I honestly have tears in my eyes. Great job!
hpmaniac666 chapter 3 . 9/2/2007
Well, my heart just broke.

x
Lirazel chapter 2 . 7/22/2007
River and her poetry! Love it, and I knew right away. The best part might be Kaylee's question about having the other one and also the last line. I adore this fic, and I can't wait to see where you take it.
Lirazel chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
This was heartbreaking and just right and so very, very Jayne.
Lattelady chapter 2 . 3/28/2007
Beautiful, just beautiful. Three cheers for Mal and Inara.
Phaedra7 chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
I love your opening chapter. It's so Jayne and so tragic. Why'd ya have ta kill off our favorite Merc? Still I have to confess, I can't think of a better way for him to go. I find the later chapter to be a bit confusing, but I'm going to read them again to wrap my mind around them. All in all, this is an intriguing piece.
cookiedough15 chapter 5 . 2/11/2007
hm...interesting. the thing about this fanfic is that when each chapter is done, I always have more questions. I'm not sure if that's good or bad, but you do keep me coming back.
cookiedough15 chapter 2 . 2/3/2007
Great so far! Well written, creative ideas...I like this a lot. Yay you!
writtenwordlover chapter 2 . 2/2/2007
glad I stumbled upon this...I accidentally clicked on a horrific

M/R fic over at and I'm just now recovering...

anyway..

miss Jayne already *sniffs* great description of the wedding dinner

solid characters
Jess Readin chapter 2 . 2/2/2007
Sweet ficlets, I like them a lot. Sad with that first chapter, happy with the next. You write them all very well!