Reviews for The Urge
OptimisticEmotion chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
I LOVE how you wrote this! IT's like, I saw 'humor' so I KNEW it wasn't 'dirty' but it was like, halfway through you CAN'T NOT think it's about . . . erm, . . . something , else XD thanks for the laugh
Enigmatic Conundrum chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
...I should've known.
NSwisher1572 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
OH MY GOD YOU FUCKIN' TRICKED ME.

*Rolls around and beats fists on the floor, laughing uncontrollably*

Unbelievable, you seriously had me fooled. That was just so... and... I should've seen it coming... but WUT.

That was honestly amazing. Well played, my good sir/madam. Well played. *Tips hat*
monkey chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
that was hilarious! loved it :D
ANONIMO chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
ESTA HISTORIA ES UNA GRAN LECCION PARA LAS PERSONAS CON PENSAMIENTOS MALOS ,MUY DIVERTIDA.
babblebuzz chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
8D too funny, I can't even laugh mahn, it's just too funny XD
anikanlove chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
sorry, too lazy to log in. hilarious. great job.
Aelflean27 chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
xD I can't tell if it's about masturbating or sneezing! lol
Lolchen chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
*giggles* One of the best ambiguous stories I've ever read. I was panically looking for a... non-sexual explanation till the end. Well done! :D

Lolchen
Theodore Barrington chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Now that I think of it, how come Batman never has to go bathroom?

Does he go before he leaves the cave?

Just imagine him fighting the jokers goons, then having to ask them to wait as he relieved himself then come back and resume fighting with toilet paper stuck to his boot.
Astalavisbay chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
That was it? Man you lead me on wild goose chases sometimes. realy really good story, my sis says hi
Hemlock27 chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
you tricky little bastard. I thought I had it all figured out-nope. you got me.

I knew the sax one-and I thought I knew this one-then for some odd reason I backed out of my thought and thought you were seriusly talking about that.

But no, I was wrong and it was funny.

Just you wait,... I'll get you...one day.

-Hemlock27
Akylae chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
I knew threw was a twist to it right form the title, but I thought he needed to take a leek. The sneze was hilariously anti-climatic.
Ski-0 chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
I knew it was one of those twist-at-the-end stories. So I started reading with a smile on my face. But as I read on, I began to doubt myself. Then I stopped smiling. Then I read the ending. And laughed. You don't know how relieved I was. Phew. Haha!
thevigilante15 chapter 1 . 9/28/2006