Reviews for Requiem
LaraWinner chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Lovely story. I feel you captured the right emotions without going to extremes. There is a perfect balance between the angst and the fluff. At first it did seem like a complete copout on Takahashi's part that Kikyou just died and Inuyasha gets his choice made for him but after rereading the manga I got a different perspective. Inuyasha never had time to grieve for Kikyou and Kagome's obsession with her schoolwork always gave the impression that she intended to return home... so it's up to us fans to come up with how they fixed the kinks in their relationship and this fic is one of the better versions I've had the pleasure to read.
Enchanted Luv chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
I loved reading it soooo much! Emotions of the characters were perfect. I love your stories!
Jingyee1511 chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Good work. all the emotions seem to be done just right!
pega-chan chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Aww... aww i just love it so much! *squeals* This was so well-written, and Kagome's thought process was perfect and Inuyasha was so cute! Thank you for writing this, and its going in my favorites XD (still squealing from the beautiful OTP moment)
Amarelle chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Why are you SO good? It's like you can pick emotions out of people's hearts and then describe them perfectly. I love stories that I can actually relate to, and I've felt Kagome's guilt and insecurity a thousand times. You just put that feeling into words, like a true writer. Props for writing a great story!
kirr1001 chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
in this story was many of those questions that, I'm sure, have been in our minds after Kikyo if she hadn't died, who would had Inuyasha chosen, what would had happen it really is just as complicated as we would think what if Hitler was still alive; it's useless to bother your mind with those thoughts because death really is a thing which anyone can't will always miss our loved ones who have died and they will always be in our hearts but they really aren't part of our lifes have to just learn to move on and try to be happy.

Anyway, I spoke too much again...Nice story you have here ;)
Blackdiamonds-16 chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
It was sooooo cute!
x0SilverFeathersx0 chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Wow I rarely read Inu/Kag stories on this site, but this was so amazing. :) Though I sort of expected it to be when I saw the amount of reviews for a one-shot! Kagome and Inuyasha were very in character and I just loved it
Shel.Daring2Dream chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
I always love it when writers realize that InuYasha is smarter compared to what others think. Cute story!
Ashley chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Ooh gosh... That made me cry like crazy. You have a way of writing that make readers really 'think' about the many different aspects of things.

Bravo. I enjoyed! :)

Ashley Vu
piana chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Aw, I liked it! Really makes you think about the things that are going on in the manga, you also kept everyone well in character. Great job! Made my eyes water!
brakken chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
Sweet ending, very sincere throughout. I enjoyed this, for the sense of peace it gave me as well-because the words apply beyond this situation-comfortable doesn't equal happy. Good job knowing how much to say, and how much to leave unsaid, simply hinted at or subtly or metaphorically discussed...Because those things were just as important, if not more important, than the rest. Trust Kagome to think of herself as selfish for wondering if her love can ever be fully returned. Very well done.
hA-UkA chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
I think your story gives a good and realistic look into Kagome's prespective
w0ah chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
i swear you write the best one shots out there! :)
ixchen chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
loved it. thank you for writing.