Reviews for Aftermath
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 6 . 10/30/2009
Whoa loved it was fantastic u should definetly keep up the work want to know what happens next. Avid reader.

Maria
Mrs.Williamthebloody chapter 6 . 12/11/2007
Oh wow i love this story! I started on the first half today and just kept going with the sequel. I was rewatching the series last week and when i got to the last episode i was just like they could have done so much with thisshow and with tru and jack, so i decided to try and find a continuation her on fanfiction and i am so glad that i found yours! I hope you decide to add more! LOVE IT!
Maria Gonzalez chapter 6 . 10/29/2007
Liked it very emotional and yeah filler are good.

Maria
cherrygurl1225 chapter 6 . 10/29/2007
Hey again!

Don't worry about the large gap between chapters because I know how crazy life can get. And considering we're both students, it just makes everything all the more stressful with exams and such. But I know in your last review you said this chapter would be up soon and here it is! I'm VERY excited about it and it was spectacular as usual, so without further adieu...

First off, as always I LOVE the idea of Jensen watching from above again. I actually had to go back mid-way through reading this chapter and look at the chapter title as I was so excited and anxious to read the chapter, I completely forgot about the title! Oops. But I'm glad I did as it definitely worked in the opening sequence. A part of her refused him... now that's haunting! I mean, as an audience we know that, but to have it reiterated by Jensen in such a way (from his place somewhere "above") is absoultely fascinating. I love the ominous feel this first part brings, so kudos for a spectacular opening sequence. ;)

The scene with Carrie and Jack both surprised and intrigued me. You and I both have a fascination with the darker psychological perspectives of things; therefore, we see how to construe situations in a different light (for lack of a better phrase). I'm very interested in the field of psychology professionally (as well as writing) and to see Carrie in this light losing her reputation, something we assume has been built up gradually over the years, all because of a covert operation serves as her own downfall, I think. I think there's a part of her that feels conflicted while doing this because as a psychologist you are bound to certain moral and ethical obligations, most of which she is probably breaking. Just a little something I couldn't resist mentioning. ;) And Carrie trying to seduce Jack at the end was something I definitely was not expecting. Loved the ending because it packed quite a punch. Something about these lines literally chilled me to the core in a darkly psychological sort of way and it will be interesting to see how (and if) she can manipulate Jack the way she wants to.

"Carrie Allen knew how the mind worked; every crevice, every curve. And she would find a way to break him. Eventually."

Long before I read your author's note, the last bit with Tyler intrigued me. He seems to find the truth in things and he knows who Jensen really was and doesn't beat around the bush or envelop himself in denial like Avery and Tru do (both in different ways, of course). It'll be interesting to see how his role and character develop in further chapters as well as of his view of Jensen.

Ah, that photograph! I still can't figure out what's on it! I mean, I think I have an idea, but it's still a mystery to me. I hope it doesn't go missing, though, because that would not be good!

OMG, LOVED the ending! I can't stop reading it, it's just SO fascinating! How Tru just denies and refuses everything around her and wants to give up, relinquishing what she is and who she is and to show that physically by means of her clinging to Davis and then fainting at the end (or at least, I think) just shows how broken she is and how her spiral downward is becoming more dangerous. Oh, and I must add that when you put each phrase or single word on its own line, that really came across as powerful to me and serves as a very strong visual emphasis, so not only are we HEARING the emphasis of the words and her downfall, but we are visually SEEING them. Like the special effects you would see in movies, but in writing. And to have it all wrap up at the end with Jensen's thoughts and him watching her and then smiling... *shudders*

Well, I think that's all for now and congrats on another breathtakingly wonderful chapter! As always, I look forward to another from you soon because your updates always inspire me and keep me on track with writing my own stories. And, on a quick side note, I'm glad you found the DVD of American Gothic! It only did last one season, but I know it's something you're gonna love because it delves into a unique darkness unlike anything I've ever seen in any show (and this show came before Buffy, just a little something to keep in mind). Also, the epilogue for "All That's Best of Dark and Bright" is now posted as well, so don't forget to review! And the prologue for my next story is almost ready to go, so lots of good stuff heading our way indeed! ;)

With all that being said, good luck on your exams and take care!
Maria Gonzalez chapter 5 . 10/17/2007
I liked both stories and they were awesome I love it. And must say can't wait to see where it all goes and about the next insallment in the trilogy I hope it all ends well for the star croseed lovers. I mean they have to right?

MAria
Liars.and.Quitters chapter 5 . 7/24/2007
i've just caught up and this story is awesome! i will be waiting for the next chapter :D
Sara chapter 5 . 6/10/2007
SO happy to see another chapter of this! they slept together! that was priceless! :)

i really hope you can update soon ;)

cheers
PBgirl chapter 5 . 5/26/2007
wonderful, stupendous, excellent, amazing, and...I can't think of any more words...oh well, I love it! I love it more than words can even describe! This was my favorite chapter so far. Please UPDATE SOON!
Habita chapter 5 . 5/16/2007
I read it and I LOVED it! I just want you to know :-) Now I realize how much Ive missed this story!

Feedback as soon as I can, I promise! Be patient, please!

Thank you very much for updating! :-)
cherrygurl1225 chapter 5 . 5/8/2007
WOW. I'm sitting here shivering. Really.

I hoped you would have another chapter up soon and apparently my wish was granted, so thank you very, very much! Now I just wanna know what happens next!

I love how this chapter, like all of the previous chapters of this fic, is shrouded in a sort of mysterious, ominous type of darkness. Like, you don't know what's coming next, but you THINK you do and that's just scary. I'm still shivering!

Something you mentioned in your author's note and something I'd love to mention here is how you integrated the darkness in the lives of both Tru and Jack. Kind of like a purification of an unsavory kind because Jack wants to rid her of it. I LOVE how you showed that with them sleeping together and the powerful, intoxicating effect that the darkness has on both of them. It adds a very nice post-mortem kind of feel, especially with Jensen gone because it feels like there's still all of this mystery left not only between Tru and Jack's relationship but also between Tru and Jensen's and how Jensen perceives her from above. I hope my ramble made sense! ;)

Loved how you brought in Harrison and Avery at this point in the fic. I've always said I've wanted to see what would've happened between them had the series continued. You portrayed it perfectly and since Avery is able to "read" people, I definitely think she's gonna catch on pretty soon. I also think Avery would be an interesting person for Tru to confide in about her calling. Lindsay couldn't handle it, but I think with Avery it would've been very possible.

I wanna know what that photo was that Richard gave Harrison! I'm keeping in mind the thing you said about Richard's office and I'm very interested to see how Richard and Carrie become more involved (in an almost stalkeresque way) in the lives of Tru and Jack. Very interesting indeed.

As usual, my review is probably too long, but I just have so much to say! AND it's, like, BOILING hot outside, so some delirium and pre-final anxiety might be setting in. ;)

Hope that next chapter isn't too far away and that I'll be able to read it! ;)

Take care.
Sara chapter 4 . 3/21/2007
perfect chapter, i love reading this story

can't wait for the next part! :)

cheers
Habita chapter 4 . 3/16/2007
Im sorry for the late review! As always, I LOVED the new chapter! :-)

Email for you!
cherrygurl1225 chapter 4 . 3/8/2007
Well, this was a scrumptious treat to come home to! After spending 15 hours studying for a Bio Psych exam and then finally taking it today, I'm exhausted! This was the perfect surprise! Thank you so much! ;)

I have to say, as per usual, I'm VERY impressed! I especially LOVE the scene between Richard and Carrie and all the scheming that is being set up between them. I can't wait to see where you take that and I hope that in the end Tru and Jack will still (and forever more) be together. As it should be!

Also liked the opening scene with Jensen watching both Tru and Jack from above and how you noted his observations about the both of them and their desires, etc. Waiting... I LOVE that! Powerful, isn't it? I also liked it because it reminds me of something I want to write for Chapter 3 of my own fic, the very opening scene. There's an interesting twist I really think you're gonna love and you may see some commonality, to an extent, with that opening scene with Jensen in your fic. I don't know yet, though, for sure, because I haven't started writing it yet. But anyway...

And then, of course, the last scene with all of the building tension between Tru and Jack and then how it all comes crashing down in the end, but yet they are both still waiting. Especially Tru. I think it says a lot about a relationship, especially theirs since it is inherently forbidden there will be a lot of waiting. And temptation, too. That kinda saddens me sometimes.

Anywho, I'll end this review here. I really hope you update soon and don't keep us waiting (hey, there's that word again!) too long for an update or else I'll die of suspense and that wouldn't be a very good thing. ;)

A final thanks for updating this; it's so nice to finally read someone else's work, something that isn't my own.

*cheers and cherries*
PBgirl chapter 4 . 3/8/2007
This story is really great! I love how u write. Keep on writing please!
strangelittlething chapter 3 . 3/6/2007
wow this is amazing I finished reading some fics so I decided to review on at least soon yeah...