Reviews for Not Love
history chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
I really love this one!
EmmaAnimeOtaku chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Awww! Kawaii! Renji and Ichigo make a cute couple and Rukia is such a bitch sometimes xD
Caro-Kitty chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Beautiful is the only word I can think of when I read your work. Which is sad because pieces like this deserve a more fiiting word. I just can't think of anything powerfully descriptive after reading your work. My mind is just to full of the images you paint to think of anything else ;) I enjoy your writing style very much. It flows nicely and is easy to follow. Can't wait to read more!
Erysimum chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
This review is long overdue, because I know this is a very old story! I read this about two years ago, from a link on the Sennen Goroshi recs page, and now I have an account I've been looking around trying to find the authors I liked there.. And I'm so glad I found this because I thought it was wonderful then and I still do now. A great mix of angst and romance, and a little bit of fluff, but never too much to get sentimental. It's sweet, but with a hard edge :) I like how it goes from angst to romance, not the other way around; I'm never too cynical for a happy ending. And you managed to make it very IC. Thank you!
JBubbles chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Kudos for you, my dear! I, definitely, am entranced by your writing and your fantastic plots!

This one here was effing perfect. How can we know for certain how's a relationship going to be?
ActuallyNevis chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Not my favorite pairing, but written SO WELL, I just absolutly loved it. I love everything you write, Aleia, you're absolutly fucking amazing!
Arisu44 chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
That was adorable! I loved it!
Mayuzu chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
It's such a sweet story, I love it so much _
aliendroid chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
That was...interesting. Nicely written and great use of words (unlike my choice!). I personally would have liked a confession at the end but o well it is still very good.
thesleepless chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
a good story :)
yageni chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
I just simply and completely love this fic, I read it the first time in spanish, you have a few mistakes on it by the way but any ways a just loved it, love at first read It's there such a thing? XD

Since I read it so long ago but now and then I like to come back and read again (printed the spanish version XD) so after so many enjoyable moments the least I could do for you was to leave you a review, you certainly deserve it!
Cat Streaked By Rain chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Utterly adorable. 3
LURVEuALL chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
how sweet

tis adorable!
Unbidden-Angel chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
I really loved it! Poor guys...they got their heart's broken...glad their at least a little bit happier now!
TheKatInTheShade chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
aw this story was actually really heartwarming and sweet! it so adorable but also the way the relationship developes is quite believeable! i hope all of ur stories rock as much as this one! :)