Reviews for It Is You
onelastwish-x chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Mmm, short and sweet! LOVE IT!

Emily Ebriection chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
You aren't alone, most people in the ASOUE fandom need mental help. Consider yourself lucky it isn't worse.

P.S I LOVE your story.
SML chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
I have an obsession with ASOUE to.;D
coffee.DESU chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
I don't know what to say...

Is so sweet! As my best friend,Serena would say,"Sweet as molasses.".I'm serious,I loved it!

LOL,you called your dog Klaus.I understand...When I'm obsessed with something,I absentmindedly call someone ar something what I was thinking.

Ok,thats all for now!
Little Soldier Boy chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
this si cool! but screw you fopr making quigley seem like a bad character in Your Beautiful. I'm a klausidora fan, but im also a huge quiglet fan. That's my fav. pairing! put that pairing for Tangled!1
Georgina of Dragons chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
cute fic.
snappleapple518 chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
I'm glad you're not making a sequel. Not that a sequel wouldn't be fine, but there's this one story I wrote and all these people are always like "make a sequel, you jerk!" it's like, yea, and that would make me want to make a sequel, huh? well, anyways, cute fic. Mosly impossible stuff to happen in under a minute, but still cute. I made me smile at least. Lol. Keep writing!

Snappleapple518
Paper Thief chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
YAY! Isadora/Klaus is love. Write more! I love this fic!
EbonyMasked chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
izzyklausfanficwriter,

Your story is brilliant! It's real nice to see Klaus and Isadora in love. And that they are together again. We wished that it had happened in the books of A Series of Unfortunate Events. You are a really talented writer. We think you should write more stories, one of your you for writing it.

EbonyMasked
Charliechild chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
good to see there are other crazy people like me out there xD

loved the story bytheby, very fluffly

~Robin
EverHopeful chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
Hello again,

I am on a review rampage for your stories, Love this songfic, I'm not sure how but I keep finding new words of praise for all your stories, YOU ARE AWESOME! You write some of the best Isadora/Klaus I have ever seen. I hope you update Crisis brings us together soon,

Yours sincerely