Reviews for Correspondence
lolyncut chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
I really enjoyed the story. I haven't read an entire story set to email. I am /was an Emily/Reid shipper, then she left-twice! I do like Spencer and Lila, though. I wish the powers that be would give Reid a girlfriend for season eight. Let's just hope MGG gets his contract renewed.
The-Purple-Bunny-Girl chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
awe that was cute!
islay12 chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
I love this, please write more!
xbecbebex chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
wah i want them to be together!
LoveforPenandDerek chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Great idea for a fic
yamina-chan chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
You know what's funny? I'm almost done with a verry similar story XD -Or at least a verry similar idea. (I used letters, however)

And then I stumble uppon this XD

I like it

It's nice and overall In Character. I laughed when I came to this part:

(See, I Googled for them ;-))

I don't know why but in that moment it was really funny XD

Good job on this story

-Mind if I ask something? This case, was it based on an episode or not? I don't remember something that'd fit, but then again I've missed manny of the first and second season. (I'm going to change that, but...XD)
anon chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Aw, that was adorable. I admit I haven't even seen "Somebody's Watching" yet and I'm not sure how to feel about Lila from the little I've seen of her, but you make her seem likable. Great job, especially with capturing character through "dialogue", I guess you could call it.

(P. S. A Jane Austen reference! Yay!)
Eliche chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
Very nice.
PatchworkDK chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Aw, Spencer/Lila. So sweet, and I can very well imagine Spencer writing that way. The emoticon joke was terribly funny, more so because Spence apparently didn't have the balls to just ask Garcia...
mabelreid chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
It's nice to know that even geniuses can screw up and hit send when they don't mean to. I like your writing style and I am glad someone decided to do a Lila/Reid story. I hope you continue soon. Nice work.
StarWars-Freak chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
Aw, so cute. I loved it. Please continue!
LaneIA chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
Excellent! I sure hope you are continueing this storyline. I love how Spencer hit upon a clue while typing and hit send. Nice work.

Thanks for writing.