Reviews for Truth or Dare
halloweenbaby chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Hey there, so first off this is in the wrong category. If you're writing for the Torchwood fandom, you should publish it to that section.

Truth or dare stories are also not allowed as they are viewed as interactive stories.

I would suggest editing it to remove the truth or dare, or take down the whole story and publish it on LiveJournal or deviantArt.

Mars
Literate Union
Tallz Is De Langste Ster chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Correct me if I'm wrong, but shouldn't this story be in the 'Torchwood' fandom, rather than the 'Doctor Who' fandom?

Also, truth or dare fics are classed as interactive. Interactive work is against the rules, so I strongly advise you to edit this, before somebody decides to report it.

Have a nice day,

Tallz
Literate Union
Sky song river chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
eeppppppppp me and my friend all ways play this pretending torchwoods there and awenser what they would awenser
IShipItAllAndThenSome chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
So very, very awww. Jack of Hearts? So. Bloody. Cute.
christietorchwho chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
OMG that was AWESOME! I loved Iantos dare, it was awesome! :D keep on writing.
Sunni Praestans chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Aw...

Very funny.
xPaInFulXiNsAnItYx chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
Haha, funny. Ianto's dare was possibly the funniest. Great job.
eachany chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Hey, i really liked that one! it was funny, sweet, and original! Great job, I hope you have more stories.
Firemaiden100 chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Mint story... very funny!
heartfallen chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
cool story
Eliche chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
Great work. really liked it.
Henrika chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
I loved Ianto's dare. It made me smile for a long time. Torchwood Trumps and the deck he made were awesome. Going on my favorites! Keep writing!
Shadarus chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
I was pleasantly surprised by this fic! With a title like Truth or Dare I was expecting something a bit more... ahem... adult. Instead I found well-written humor, wit, fun, and even a nice little surprise at the end! I also LOVED the Ianto-designed Torchwood deck! Well done! ~Shady
lil-miss-harkness chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
OMG, i love this! you are such a good writer. my friend SourFruitIsYum recommended this to me at school today so i thought i would read it and it is amazing!

l-m-h

:D
ice-connoisseur chapter 1 . 2/13/2007
Jack of hearts. Cos he does have a heart. It's just far, far to big.

Mind if I archive this too?

Emma