Reviews for Enchanted Forest
I've finished reading every fic you've written (this was my last endeavour) and I enjoyed every moment of the 'journey'. Your plots are good, and your writing even more so. I like how there's always some sort of symbol or motif that ties the writing together :') do write more if possible!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
I loved it. And do I want another one? Why are you even asking? Ofcourse I want another one, this is just amazing!
Anon chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
Another lovely characterization by you. I adore the thought of them trying to be friends first and growing from there. I love all you descriptions of snow and Christmas. Thanks for writing such a pretty story.
Anon chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
Another lovely characterization by you. I l
purplepam chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Yes. YES! I want more! I loved it! Especially the starting and ending paragraphs! MOAR please!
Fraulein Takoor chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Very nice sequel too! Liked it a lot.
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
This is really nice! I prefer this over its prequel, though. Pumpkin Patch just didnt seem ti flow well to me :/
Dente-di-leone chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
No, I dont like this story. Are you kidding me? How can I like it?

FOR GOD'S SAKE! HOW CAN I LIKE IT WHEN I'M TOTALLY IN DEEP LOVE WITH IT? Wow, I'm feeling beautiful
Montara chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
She's smart, first she wants to build a friendship so their relationship won't crumble at their first big fight or something else that will come and try to destroy what they'll have.

It was wonderful, especially their discussion. Thank you.
Drakhiemoine chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Beautiful
sakuradancer3 chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
I would love another one! Fabulous job, of course. Loved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Urfi8e
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
This one was great too. like inception. a dream within a dream :o
stay.traught.i'm.deactivated chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
I love the magical logic you wrapped around the enchanted forest. It made this fic all the more awesomer. :D
sammarylovesmalfoy chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
omgosh yes another one! i loved it, especially the part about there hands fitting perfectly.