Reviews for The Necessities of Winter
I cried. It was beautiful and perfect and made me feel so much for hermione and draco. I loved it.
MidnightShadow2012 chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
I loved this story! It was fantastic! I'm so glad Draco made it! -Shadow
Star Crossed Destinies chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Wow. I just love your stories. I was thinking that Draco would not make it. It was adorable. Hope you write more stories like this!
Farewell
Crystal
Aafubbaia chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Wow! It's really long and really good. Writing a book about how to truly enjoy your winter is such a Hermione thing to do! I loved the snowball fight and the part where they baked cookies. Hope you keep on writing more great stories!
Ellae chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Adorable; a pleasure.
Dente-di-leone chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Phew,OMG, I'd thought he wouldnt make it, I'd thought they wouldnt get together. Oh my God, I'm so happy
Dandy352 chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Savvy! :D
audibly.austen chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Oh my gosh. This is one of those stories, isn't it? The type that makes your heart beat faster and your breath come quicker and your chest cave in and your eyes water and your knees quake. The type that makes you realize that the precious, sacred, beautiful thing called life is worth far more than we sometimes consider it. My very soul jumped into my throat as I read this story. Some may consider me silly; I mean, it's just fanfiction. That's true, but the story itself is true to real life. How many times has this story happened? How many people have gone through something like he did? How many of those ended up happy, with the person they loved, with children they adored, with the rest of their life in front of them? How many didn't see summer? It makes me think - no, it makes me grateful. Beyond grateful. The One Who's planned my whole life knows how many summers I'll see. He knows how many times I've messed up and will mess up. He sent His Son down to die - for me, and for you - so that when I do die, I'll see many, many more summers in heaven.

So thank you, for reminding me of the value of life.
Smiling-Eyes11 chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Such an adorable story. You had kinda worried near the end, I thought Draco died. But fortunately he didn't and they had a daughter together. Good Job! :)
kaname's harisen chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Oh, this was adorable! I absolutely loved it!
Bella sweet03 chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
It made me laugh, it made me cry. It even made me angry... I loved it... To be honest at one point Draco was going to die... Thank you for not killing him.,lol
It was wonderful
BeautifulDreamer.x chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
I wish I would have read this in december!
What a cute christmas fluffy story! Love it! :)
I did get a bit sad reading the summer book blurb though... Glad it didn't turn out the way I was excpecting!

-Dreamer
Orchid Rollo chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
That was well-written and heart-warming story. I really like it! :)
nikif chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Such a lovely Christmas fic:)

thanks to share this us ..

xoxoxo
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Huh? So, they ended up married n hv a kid?