Reviews for Knowing and Wondering
BabalooBlue chapter 2 . 1/25/2013
The fact that I'm reading all your stories in a few days (because I'm hooked!) makes it hard to come up with new words for my reviews. I think I've said 'beautiful' at least three times now.
But it IS - beautiful! You have them down pat here. The part about adopted children and their fear of being rejected (again) is just so fitting for House, very very clever of you to make that connection.
me chapter 2 . 1/19/2010
this reminds me of a song i've heard

"raindrops, the tears keep falling

see a face and it keep me going"
Visitkarte chapter 2 . 6/23/2009
I absolutely loved the way you portray both of them. Thank you!
TheYummyPencil chapter 2 . 1/9/2008
Wow. This is almost too deep to handle! You obviously love these characters because you seem to know them better than they know themselves! It's weird. I don't dig slash, but House and Wilson always seems so...NATURAL somehow. Every time they're on screen together I'm like, "OMG. They're gonna make out!" That being said, I'd rather not read anything that involves them kissing passionately (shudder). The romance is in the subtlety I guess.

Anywho! Another excellent fic. I especially love 'What will I finally do to push you away?' because it's so true to the character. House seriously makes it his business to make people hate him, and it's only now that I get why. He is SO worth the crap. Poor sad, handsome man...

I'm gonna have to stop reviewing now. You'll think I'm some kind of stalker!
smiddlecn chapter 2 . 11/25/2007
Now that I've 'discovered' you here, I'm hard at work (not work really-an infinite pleasure is more like it) reading your fiction. This one is amazing. I always envy people who can cram so much emotion into so few sentences (whereas, my writing tends to run on unchecked like a broken faucet). I was especially taken by the Wilson' POV piece...it's perfect.
Dragen Eyez chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
a fact...the one thing that House can really accept. Made me a little teary-eyed. Lovely.
kismetindy chapter 2 . 10/16/2007
I love reading anything you write because you're able to get the emotions of the characters across even if it's just a short snippet. And Wilson putting his feelings in black and white - "a fact" - is just what House needs to understand why Wilson's there and why he'll always be there. Great job!
Lerrinus chapter 2 . 10/15/2007
I like how so much is said without being said between these two, you've captured them very well yet again! :-)
Rachel chapter 2 . 10/14/2007
You write House's pain like no one else. It was so lovely to see him finally accept that he can depend on his friend, and there is no need for deceit on either side. Friendship as fact. It reminds me of Wilson's moment of insight in the pilot episode: "Everybody lies." "It's not what people say, it's what they do." "Yes. He cares about me." It's about time House had the same realization :)
DXRULES103 chapter 2 . 10/14/2007
You are amazing! Thank you for putting up the companion piece.
phoenixmagic1 chapter 2 . 10/14/2007
yay KidsNurse..it's SO good to have you back! This was fabulous btw! Hope things are well for you! Keep up the amazing work :)

God and peace

Vanessa :)
lhoma320 chapter 2 . 10/14/2007
Yes! KidsNurse is back! I love it. I love the way you wrote House's thoughts and then Wilson's thoughts. Thought the adoption article was extremely interesting. It sure would explain a lot about House's personality and the strange relationship he has with his biological parents. The best part Wilson telling House he'd be there for him. Can't wait to read more. Thanks! :))
Purridot chapter 2 . 10/14/2007
I just love your take on the psychology of the guys. It captures exactly what we all sense - that House and Wilson really are inseparable, except that you show us the how and why, from both sides. So heart-warming!
yukiisahottie chapter 2 . 10/14/2007
i loved this is so sweet and sad but has a story to and all the figurative language is awesome it really puts u in the room feeling xactly how house and wilson feel nice i loved it
HouseAddict16 chapter 2 . 10/14/2007
You amaze me, you really do. The first chapter I had to read about three times in order to wrap my mind around house's. Then you follow it up with Wilson, who is just as amazing. The end left me wondering just how I was to review because I am in such awe. Amazing writing I just can't stand how great it is. Thanks for sharing, for it sets my writing standards higher.