Reviews for Knowing and Wondering
Knightgirl4Jack chapter 2 . 10/14/2007
It always a treat when my favorite author's name shows up in my inbox! This is way better than doing my homework. I hope you'll write more soon. I honestly think you're the best House fanfic writer. All of it is so perfect.
just read this chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Amazingly good!
AmayaSora chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
another very good fic! you capture emotions so well in your writing.
calicoskies4ever chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
I think you hit the nail on the head with this one. Very Nice
spiffyperson chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
You're such a gifted writer, every time I see you've added something I get this fluffy tingley feeling. Can't wait for your next expose.
Dragen Eyez chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
This actually brought tears to my eyes. It's very powerful and speaks a great deal about House and just how fragile and fearful he is of losing all that Wilson encompasses. It also speaks of a self-esteem that only pretends to be there, like House pretends he doesn't need Wilson.
Dr Captain Divine chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
I love this. You captured House so well.
EsScaper chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
I really liked this piece. It was quite profound and tugged at my heart strings.

Excellent job,

Esc.
JazzyCriminologist chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
That was beautiful. I mean that completly and sincerly. That had me two seconds from tears. This could turn into an amazing story, if you wish to do that.

Again, Amazing Writing.
jojocat chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
I have been wondering about what you have been writing. Looking forward to the next epic!
galena417 chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
This is good! A lot of insight into House in so very few words...
SamBell chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
oh. I know, youre a very good author. I love your storys so much that I cant describe. Please write more. Sorry, I dont wish you sleepless nights or reasons to take tylenol or something else or whatever. NO really, I dont wish you that. But I admire you. Youre able to write that very good short fic, while you are of tylenol and without sleep. I cant write one perfekt sentence in your language. I admire you. Im missing words to describe how strong I admire you.

And you know: Im a sacrifice of my lazy brain and Im an idiot. Thats the reason for this bad english. It isnt my mother tongue. Sorry.
kismetindy chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
Beautifully written and yet so sad. Sad in that House feels he cannot admit the pain to his one and only friend for fear that the enormity of his pain and suffering will either drive Wilson away or that Wilson will envelope him in smothering sympathy. So House plays the game of pretend and waits out his pain in agony. Alone and by himself. Heartbreaking...truly heartbreakingly beautiful.
love and music are forever chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
Yet again you wow us with something amazing. The insights are amazing and it's simply beautiful and perfect in all ways (which is hard to do in only 300 words). Love it! As always!
MidCircleNine chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
And yet I find another story to which the English language will be sorely missing in adequate adjectives for.. So beautiful, just nigh of devastatingly so. There's a sort of logic to it that is rational and still completely not. I don't know. I had to read it through twice and then go think about it a bit.

I might want to try those Twinkies.. I need some inspiration. :)

Beautiful ficlet.