Reviews for Knowing and Wondering
sydedalus chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
O, very nice. Lovely layering in so few words. Theirs is such a complex relationship - excellent treatment of it!
Ivy3 chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
I liked it, but if Wilson is addicted to neediness, like House claimed in House Vs. God, then wouldn't he want to stay even more, if he knew how much House needed him? Just a thought.
Fyrerayne chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
Interesting. So true, so true. Lovely fic dear. Good luck!

BethTX chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
Wonderful-I loved this! First of all, thank you for recognizing that House is in real pain and not just faking it. That POV bugs me to no end. Second, this is a very plausible study of House's feelings about Wilson and keeping him close.
LastScorpion chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
How lovely, and how sad! I really like it.
blackmare chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
Oh, House. As if Wilson doesn't know already. Well-most of this he knows. Although he forgets sometimes, because House really is a fine actor.

This is beautifully written and the thought process feels very true for House, messed up in that way House is. It's hard to maintain his character while revealing the desperate vulnerability he hides away. I'll bring you the next round of Twinkies and Tylenol myself, if you'll expand upon this idea somehow.
Purridot chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
This is really a heartwrenching but gorgeous ficlet. You always have such a great grasp of psychology.

May I ask what LJ community you are posting to?
Angelfirenze chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
Yes, I can definitely see the Twinkie influence. *chuckles* Misguided souls are always fun to write, aren't they? So, questions. Found. And my journal entry for 'One Day, One Room.'

One of my most popular entries ever, which is kind of creepy considering I don't say as much as I did after the season premiere or the second season finale. Then again, this was a post-ep reflection and the other two were written while the episodes were in progress.

Did you download Gizmo yet?

And, no, I'm actually quite calm. No rambling. I only just woke up. Plus, I'm listening to the string quartet tribute version of a 'A Life in a Day' by Hawthorne Heights. I've never actually heard the original version. I don't have their new CD set yet. Anyway, maybe I am starting to ramble.

So that you don't complain that I never actually told you what I thought of the story, it was marvelously sugar-fueled and quite in-character. Brilliant job, as usual. Did you ever check out the first chapter of 'Traipse'?
fuzzybunnytoo chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
Ok, you have had to have known someone that has had pain and is an addict, not because they want it but because the pain makes them that way. If you have not writen this from experence you are a have a great knowledge of human nature. This was perfectlly written and I give you all the applause that you deserve. I would change nothing about this fic.
phoenixmagic1 chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
this is very raw-emotionally, great job! It looks like the twinkies and tylonel pm did their job! ;) keep up the great work! :)

God and peace