Reviews for Jim Halpert: Under Pressure
BasementOfTheMansion chapter 8 . 10/11/2008
As promised, le review for Oz to make up for the misplaced review for this.

As far as I can tell, this is the first Lovecraftian mythos reference ever in Office fanfiction, so the Dundie goes to you.

I have... fond... memories of my brother's school production of The Wiz. It's a very white, redneck, southern-central PA school. It is-literally-situated between a cow field and a tracter supply store. Oddly, no blackface was used...

Anyway, I liked everyone's parts. If Jim only had a brain... Dwight, however, needs no heart. Hearts are for the weak.

The idea of anyone forcing Angela into the Lollipop Guild is histerical. (That's my guess, for the record.)
bingbangboom714 chapter 8 . 7/3/2008
Where is the rest of this awesome fanfic? Oh! thats right, you really need to update. Please? What did Jim whisper?
The General G of K chapter 2 . 7/6/2007
I just have to say that Jim's fantasy rock show-specifically when Spider-Man drops in and says "Mind if *I* sing this one?"-had to be one of the FUNNIEST things I have ever read. It was absolutely crazy. I love this.

The General
Crazy Danae chapter 8 . 5/10/2007
OK, I found this late, but you can't just leave it like that! Seriously...
House Calls chapter 8 . 2/23/2007
What did Jim say?

What did Michael send to Pittsburgh? Was it Dwight?

Y'know, another chapter wouldn't hurt my feelings in the least. In fact, I would be quite pleased to read it. As it is, I'll just check out your other stories.
sprsonic0vrdrive chapter 6 . 2/22/2007
AWESOME hilarious story...jim in a band rocks

just one things...christopher reeves played superman.

and the only reason i know that is because my best friend loves those movies.
Alex Wert chapter 8 . 2/21/2007
What? You're going to leave us hanging like that? Bastard.
Cousin Mose chapter 8 . 2/21/2007
The first rule of rock-n-roll is this: always leave the audience wanting more. Thus, when you hit the high note of the evening, you take your bows among the roaring of the crowd and say goodnight. This show was great, the band was in tune the whole night, and they played all the hits. I'm walking out of the arena feeling like I got my money's worth, plus, I got a T-shirt. So it's all good. Rock on.
Wendy Blue chapter 8 . 2/20/2007
I'm not above groveling, and if that's what it takes for there to be another chapter to this story so be it.

You write Packer really well, and I can't tell if that's a good thing or not.

And you have to have to have to resolve the JAM. For all of our sanities' sake. Please?
The White mask chapter 8 . 2/20/2007

You cannot, Cannot, Cannot end this here. We need closure. Let us have our closure! Make with the Jam! Come on!
enjoiturbulence chapter 8 . 2/20/2007
yeah, i think you need some more for this story. respect.
000000oooooo00000000 chapter 8 . 2/20/2007
Dwight made me laugh, i can't wait to hear what jim said, update soon!
notEASYbeingGREEN chapter 7 . 2/17/2007
that's a cliffhanger, and you know it! update soon! (and sorry i couldn't review in forever, my computer was busted)
Cousin Mose chapter 7 . 2/15/2007
Didn't Queen rip off "Under Pressure" from Vanilla Ice? I kid, I kid...

Seriously... I'm totally kidding.

Seriously.

Awesome chapter, my friend. Awesome chapter.
Wendy Blue chapter 7 . 2/15/2007
First of all, serious kudos to you for writing two amazing chapters in such a short amount of time. Secondly, the suspense! And the tension! It's just all magnificent, please update soon!