Reviews for Love's Games II: Poker
windstrail chapter 5 . 8/20/2007
So glad to see you return although sad it was a short chapter. However, wonderful job. I love the interlude. One does wonder how she got into this...hm..Hope to see more. Hope you did well on your midterms.
Princess Ren chapter 5 . 8/19/2007
interesting! Post the next chapter soon!
firegoddess372 chapter 5 . 8/18/2007
Why would I pelt you with tomatoes when this fic is so good? It's an EXCELLENT story and I hope that you update, I just with that the chappies weren't so short...
JKL chapter 5 . 8/18/2007
Hey, no worries about the typos, your story is awesome. I love this conflict between them. can't wait to read more, just make sure you update, can't wait. thanks
DisconnectSelfDestruct chapter 5 . 8/18/2007
TEASE!

TEASETEASTEASTEASE!TEASETEASTEASETEASE!TEASETEASETEASETEASE!

But yay! Rei/Jared!

Thank you, no matter how short this is,

I do hope you continue towards the Rei/Jared tangent,

rather than the alternative; yech :

xx
Darkbadkitty chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
I really enjoyed your story so far. i hope you will be updating soon. Jared would make the best match for Rei, due to the fact their love hate relationship would be more interesting.

Dark_bad_kitty
JKL chapter 4 . 7/7/2007
Ah! I absolutely love this story. I really like the love/hate relationship between J&R. Please please continue!
Lady Armoriel chapter 4 . 6/18/2007
It's great.I really like your story and I hope you'll make it

rei/jed.I think the way you write is very I hope that

you will up-date soon)
Christine12 chapter 4 . 6/15/2007
this story is gr8! Love the pairings plz plz Jared not Kaidou he's too old

Continue plz

Christine12
misfire chapter 4 . 6/13/2007
you updated! i liked this little interlude... and i can't wait for you to give us another chapter.

and please choose jared. kaidou isn't worth it! :D
Princess Ren chapter 4 . 6/13/2007
Jared! Definitely Jared! Rei is much better with Jared even though their marriage is a bit strange and nothing more than just an act! it would be interesting to see those two make their marriage work! Please post soon! Keep up the good work! well, that is after you got enough rest to remove that vertigo of yours.. It hurts like hell doesn't it? XD
Japanese Black Angel chapter 4 . 6/13/2007
Hm, Jared or Kaidou...well of course Jared. I love a jed/rei fanfic plus they need to work it out. Glad you updated hope the next one is a quicker update and longer too_. *DEUCES*
windstrail chapter 4 . 6/11/2007
Yea...great job. I absolutely loved it...Hope to see more soon!
firegoddess372 chapter 4 . 6/11/2007
I LOVE it! I can't wait for the next chapter. But could you maybe make them a lot longer? Rei/ Jed please... or I won't read it anymore.
DisconnectSelfDestruct chapter 4 . 6/11/2007
TEASE!

;]

Lol, but thank you for the shout out :]

Great work again, there's been this big chasm of unupdatingness

in Rei/Jed/otherpairing fics lately,

and your chapter was a big relief!

Muchly enjoyed, and yeah, we all know that Rei is super tough,

but it was nice to see you simplify it, to make it seem believable;

the thought of her crying/breaking down.

Hopefully there's a new chapter coming soon! But even if we have

to wait again, I'm sure it'll be worth it; loving the R/J fluffsmutt!

xx