Reviews for Eckliphobia
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
A great story. I liked the part where they were giving Ecklie a hard time.
Val chapter 2 . 3/25/2008
Nice story...I just wanna know what happens at the end...if there is an end.

So get ur lazy ass up and start writing a new chapter...

you got your review!

lol
SaraSidle123 chapter 2 . 12/17/2007
please keep going with this it's so good
Midnight De Levella chapter 2 . 10/1/2007
do you have to make us wait forever? This is so funny!
samtsirhcyrrem chapter 2 . 9/28/2007
Damn you.

I love this story and, mighty cleverly, decided I would let others review while I waited for the next chapter come out. Win-win situation.

However, as it's been atleast seven months since you updated, you were waiting for my review.

As touching and decidedly creepy as that was it still annoyed me.

So what I am trying to say is the following:

1. Damn you

2. Write more.

3. Write more really fast.

4. Write more now or come after you with a really sharp stick.
BrookeGreene chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
just one question, what exactly is a tool?
BrookeGreene chapter 2 . 6/6/2007
I'm thinking maybe since you havent updated for three months that means you forgot about it or gave up on it...? oh well, I really like it so i'll put it on my alert anyway:D (see, I told you.. every story)
tvaddict42 chapter 2 . 4/6/2007
Oh! Sara and Brass can combine forces and shoot Ecklie!

Update soon. Please! Thank you!
Unknown chapter 2 . 3/23/2007
The Great Blue Spoon I worship you! I have read every single story from CSI you have written. I really like your stories.

From,

Your

Unknown

friend
Tadpole24 chapter 2 . 3/22/2007
hello again. Two reviews in two days. You should be proud...seeing as i have my half yearly's starting on Monday. Guess who's going to fail maths? :(

anyway...not the point of hitting that review button. lol.

OK. So you know what i think of it, coz, sweetie, have i ever hated a piece of writing done by you? Nup...i don't think i ever have. :) so you already know i love it to pieces. so now I'm going to analyse those pieces (hey, i wonder if this could be considered as English study? lol.)

So i know your writing style and i know you're likely to link back to things in this chapter, but I just want to put in a request for a certain part to be put in somewhere in the future...

" “Why? You get stuck in your zipper again, Greg?” Warrick asked.

“I told you not to bring that up in front of ladies, man.” Greg sighed. "

OK...so make a promise to me that that beautifully orchestrated piece of writing will make an appearance somewhere else again! lol. It had me in stitches coz that is so Greg and It's so Warrick to be so vague as to say that (I mean, he just sat there in the Veggie Burger scene and didn't say a word. Who does that?)

erm...I can't think. lol.

Oh, yeah...I love the play on the cannon facts. Clever little chicken that you are. lol. :) Woo...too much sugar for Emma. lol. I am in a strange, strange mood. But yeah, i love that you included the cocoon. We're still yet to see that over here (and we won't see it for a long time, coz there;s no CSI this weekend. STUPID CHANNEL 9! I HATE YOU! sorry bout that Jess...I'm just hgetting the rant out of my system), but yeah, I've done my research (*cough* while i was supposed to be studying *cough*). And i love that everyone's out to get Ecklie. :) That man just gets to me. We just had Nesting Dolls over here on our repeats round and Ecklie just makes my blood boil. grr. and the fact that Catherine just sits there cozying up to him (ew) is just sickening and annoying. and now I'm getting off track again. lol.

Loved... "The only thing that Grissom was worried about when it came to Brass, was whether or not he’d finally snapped and shot Ecklie, like he’d talked about doing during so many of their nights spent drinking." lol. :) I wish someone would snap and shoot Ecklie. That evil man.

anywho...I'm sure I've just lowered your IQ so I will say fare thee well and peace

Em

-xox-
Rozz chapter 2 . 3/22/2007
Just to let you know, I have your definition on my wall of honor with all sorts of poems and stuff! I love the story so far. Damn be to Ecklie!
meester chapter 2 . 3/22/2007
You can't leave me here, update please!
jordannicole chapter 2 . 3/22/2007
ah i'm lovin it, shitface.

]
hoarder chapter 2 . 3/22/2007
oh

is it what i think it is?

:p

i hope it is..

how're ya feelin chica?

-Rosie-
jamie chapter 2 . 3/22/2007
this is really good - I can't wait to see what the guys get up to with Ecklie and, of course GSR...